Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #16 (July 10, 2020)

Dude I said that almost a month ago
(Jul. 03, 2020  1:31 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2020  8:17 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I believe lui will win

How its been shown in the manga already that he’ll lose and Lanes already beat free and free’s higher in the rankings also the manga showed Lane beating free and in the anime it was said he beat free
Bro please check the date first that post came before the manga came

Btw i am hyped to see lean training in this episode and probably the next episode is going to be the brothers vs lean where they failed to use the twin strike then eventually will lose to lean
Why the episodes are so short they should do new episodes back to back instead of once a week
(Jul. 03, 2020  4:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Why the episodes are so short they should do new episodes back to back instead of once a week

Yeah
It makes sense cause they make episodes ahead of time and it will be more fair to the fandom
(Jul. 03, 2020  4:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: It makes sense cause they make episodes ahead of time and it will be more fair to the fandom
I don't think that the case here because some anime has bad pre production which can impact the episode so with in the time gap they can improve the production
(Jul. 04, 2020  12:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  4:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: It makes sense cause they make episodes ahead of time and it will be more fair to the fandom
I don't think that the case here because some anime has bad pre production which can impact the episode so with in the time gap they can improve the production

That's some not all animes. beyblade follows the manga and the manga is written ahead.
With Lord Spriggan being probably the best GT bey, you have to wonder what Sparking Spriggan would look like. It’s gotta be op.
(Jul. 04, 2020  3:26 AM)SoleSurvivor11 Wrote: With Lord Spriggan being probably the best GT bey, you have to wonder what Sparking Spriggan would look like. It’s gotta be op.
Wrong thread sry.
(Jul. 04, 2020  3:06 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  12:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't think that the case here because some anime has bad pre production which can impact the episode so with in the time gap they can improve the production

That's some not all animes. beyblade follows the manga and the manga is written ahead.
Well the plot/story not only the case here a few episodes has bad animation in Sparking Like ep 10 and 11 which means that episode has a bad or rough pre production because or covid or ect.. which if they rush it more it could Have been worse

i am a bit hyped up for new spriggan
but i am also excited!

hey dranzer  how much time is left for the release here
Wow Shu uses a standard red R-Sparking Launcher...

Maybe the next Spriggan will not be an LR bey??!?
(Jul. 10, 2020  8:33 AM)NAP Wrote: Wow Shu uses a standard red R-Sparking Launcher...

Maybe the next Spriggan will not be an LR bey??!?
Same here but he could have 2 launcher tho
I still find it weird that Lane is Shu's student.. Like even in the flashback this episode he looked like a Final Boss and not a student XD
Maybe he shouldn't have the face markings in the flashback yet to at least make him look different
(Jul. 10, 2020  8:53 AM)Xeogran Wrote: I still find it weird that Lane is Shu's student.. Like even in the flashback this episode he looked like a Final Boss and not a student XD
Maybe he shouldn't have the face markings in the flashback yet to at least make him look different
Appearance doesn’t always distinguish a characters’ role. Characters like Xhaka and Hyde also looked pretty intimidating but they were not evil or final bosses at the end of the day.
Episode review

I gonna be honest this episode is just too intense which is good and i guess shu has two sparking launchers now one left and one right thats mean no LR sparking launcher nooo
The episode was okay story wise i really like where its going especially the relationship between shu and lean
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review

I gonna be honest this episode is just too intense which is good and i guess shu has two sparking launchers now one left and one right thats mean no LR sparking launcher nooo
Overall I enjoyed it. Thought the battle would have been a little longer, but it was good for what we got. This makes me wonder what the Legends Festival will be like.
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:35 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Overall I enjoyed it. Thought the battle would have been a little longer, but it was good for what we got. This makes me wonder what the Legends Festival will be like.

i have a feeling they are saving their budget for the legend festival and i hope that they do justice to the battle such as free vs val or lui, and llui vs valt or shu
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review

It only looked like he was going for an over finish at first (in reality it was to make him crash into the wall and burts him)