Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #14 (June 26, 2020)

(Jun. 26, 2020  11:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  11:02 AM)snoc Wrote:

well tbh the anime has only 26 effective episodes so the pacing is bound to a bit screwed

But this is a bit much imo. I think the real problem is they brought you know who at that point when they’re not supposed to be there.
tbh this episode was pretty meh, the reveal at the end was cool but thats it. I mean its nice but........nothing really happened besides Lane and the end.
What is that pet animal?
Lane Valhalla is like tala

Same like gt a bladder comes and interrupts a battle
(Jun. 26, 2020  3:09 PM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: What is that pet animal?
Lane Valhalla is like tala

Same like gt a bladder comes and interrupts a battle

the little animal is an hedgehog
im worried that he will be a terrible character like arthur, because of his battle interruption, but i honestly think they are not going with someone like arthur all over again
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:28 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: im worried that he will be a terrible character like arthur, because of his battle interruption, but i honestly think they are not going with someone like arthur all over again

his battle interruption wasn't really the same thing. Arthur wanted to over throw the WBBA and start a new corrupt blading organization, Lane just battles cause it makes him feel good when he beats people lol
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:54 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: im just gonna call lane hedgehog boi now

It has a real name and it's Harry
“Number of playbacks have been exceeded” huh? Maybe I got here too late to the party. Also it says “Please try again later”
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:54 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: im just gonna call lane hedgehog boi now

Lane the hedgehog 😂😂😂
(Jun. 26, 2020  10:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:54 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: im just gonna call lane hedgehog boi now

It has a real name and it's Harry
Mr. Osborn?
Btw, the official spelling is Lean Walhalla. Apparently, Lean is a Greek name.
(Jun. 27, 2020  3:47 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Btw, the official spelling is Lean Walhalla. Apparently, Lean is a Greek name.
Horrible name, Lane Valhalla is billion times better.
(Jun. 27, 2020  3:49 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  3:47 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Btw, the official spelling is Lean Walhalla. Apparently, Lean is a Greek name.
Horrible name, Lane Valhalla is billion times better.

actually it is better with what their sun story fun fact lean means sun light or sun ray  and this name got some linked with helios so it work out,  and the fact he has Lucifer which is often called Lucifer of the morning star or light bringer plus Uranus the went full sun connection like Hikaru and hyuga who also on the same boat  as for walhalla it's interchangeable since it's German/Norse anthology which can be written or pronounced valhalla or walhalla either one is fine
(Jun. 27, 2020  3:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  3:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: Horrible name, Lane Valhalla is billion times better.

actually it is better with what their sun story fun fact lean means sun light or sun ray  and this name got some linked with helios so it work out,  and the fact he has Lucifer which is often called Lucifer of the morning star or light bringer plus Uranus the went full sun connection like Hikaru and hyuga who also on the same boat  as for walhalla it's interchangeable since it's German/Norse anthology which can be written or pronounced valhalla or walhalla either one is fine
Yeah, Lane Valhalla is still better.
Lean does sound weird imho, but it's whatever.
(Jun. 27, 2020  8:36 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Lean does sound weird imho, but it's whatever.
Even in the anime they call him Lane Valhalla.

Lean's first name is actually pronounced Len. My proof is that his japanese romaji is Ren.
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:06 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Lean's first name is actually pronounced Len. My proof is that his japanese romaji is Ren.

Well, thats certainly better.
No, you're wrong about the romaji. Rēn. レーン the dash at the end of a symbol is a long vowel sound. Just like Supaaking, the double aa is er sound in English. It is pronounced Lane. Ren would be レン
On the significance of Lane:

(Jun. 28, 2020  10:59 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: On the significance of Lane:

Maybe, but the hedgehog wasn’t present in the manga do it may just be comic relief.
Shu sent shivers down my spine