Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #14 (June 26, 2020)

14) Fierce Storm! Rage Longinus!!
激嵐!レイジロンギヌス
Gekiran! Reiji Ronginusu!!
June 26, 2020

Note: Episode 14 title updated.

Hyuga challenges Lui to a battle, but the battle is stopped by a furious storm. While waiting for the storm to pass, Hyuga can't sleep due to his feelings of wanting to battle. When Hikaru and the rest wake up after the storm, Hyuga is nowhere to be found... Meanwhile, a mysterious boy appears with his aim on Lui. The new generation of Bladers will be faced with a stormy collusion!!

Spoilers credit goes to g2 for purchasing the spoilers digitally.

[Image: Screenshot_20200610-221444.jpg?width=332&height=677][Image: Screenshot_20200610-221512.jpg?width=332&height=677]
Ive seen people say Lane will be in this episode, is that true or is that just a fake rumor?
(Jun. 11, 2020  6:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ive seen people say Lane will be in this episode, is that true or is that just a fake rumor?

Like Dranzer said these are different titles so im guessing ep 15 title is ep 14 and ep 14 title is ep 15. They are switched titles
No they are not switched titles. They're correct. Also, summary updated.
This means Hikaru battles Lui in episode 13 and probably loses.
(Jun. 11, 2020  1:46 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No they are not switched titles. They're correct. Also, summary updated.
I think this episode has a different title now.
I do think we will get a proper battle between Lane vs Lui in ep 15. This ep is purely about Hyperion losing and a debut for Lane.
(Jun. 19, 2020  4:28 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I do think we will get a proper battle between Lane vs Lui in ep 15. This ep is purely about Hyperion losing and a debut for Lane.

now you say it that way its kinda sad that all this episode is about is just Hyuga losing lol, but paving the way for Lane is good. I think they're doing his debut well, with the memories of Lane and him showing up at the island.
The name of the episode was changed to "Fierce Storm! Rage Longinus!"
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:50 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The name of the episode was changed to "Fierce Storm! Rage Longinus!"

what was the name originally? sry I just recently started checking this thread.

edit: nvm, they barely changed a thing.
lane looks really creepy in episode 14

i bet lucifer is gonna be hyuga and hikuru final opponent
(Jun. 21, 2020  5:19 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: lane looks really creepy in episode 14

Doubt it, the July release is never the final antagonist bey but rather the December/January release is the final antagonist bey.
(Jun. 22, 2020  12:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  5:19 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: lane looks really creepy in episode 14

Doubt it, the July release is never the final antagonist bey but rather the December/January release is the final antagonist bey.
Like Phi, his Phoenix. By the way, I hope that these aren't the only new characters we're getting, random boosters bey is just old bladers upgrate beys still a no way for me.
(Jun. 22, 2020  1:39 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  12:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Doubt it, the July release is never the final antagonist bey but rather the December/January release is the final antagonist bey.
Like Phi, his Phoenix. By the way, I hope that these aren't the only new characters we're getting, random boosters bey is just old bladers upgrate beys still a no way for me.
I’d rather have the legends come back then get new characters
I will say we don't know if Lane IS the final antagonist. No confirmations, so don't take him as a total villian he is just a Lui 2.0 done right. Ignoring Suoh at this point because he is just a Lui wanna be. In my perspective, I view Lane as a rival figure that Hyuga and Hikaru will be struggling to defeat. He only defeated Free so far and who knows how many legendary bladers this guy will defeat but I do they are gonna pull another big antagonist behind the scenes of the Legend Festival. I certainly hope that we get all 15 legendary bladers shown in the anime, I really want the top 2-4 A rank bladers to make a comeback as well but without them will be just fine. Because the Legends' Festival without the 15 main legendary bladers will be very awkward. So with everything said I do think that the main big tournament which is assumingly that Festival will be around semi-mid mark (25-35 ish) if they are really willing to make this a very long arc.
(Jun. 22, 2020  7:09 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I will say we don't know if Lane IS the final antagonist. No confirmations, so don't take him as a total villian he is just a Lui 2.0 done right. Ignoring Suoh at this point because he is just a Lui wanna be. In my perspective, I view Lane as a rival figure that Hyuga and Hikaru will be struggling to defeat. He only defeated Free so far and who knows how many legendary bladers this guy will defeat but I do they are gonna pull another big antagonist behind the scenes of the Legend Festival. I certainly hope that we get all 15 legendary bladers shown in the anime, I really want the top 2-4 A rank bladers to make a comeback as well but without them will be just fine. Because the Legends' Festival without the 15 main legendary bladers will be very awkward. So with everything said I do think that the main big tournament which is assumingly that Festival will be around semi-mid mark (25-35 ish) if they are really willing to make this a very long arc.
Than would be unevenly distributed between the three new characters and the fifteen old characters.If this going to happen.
In the preview for this episode it looks like Lane busts the cabin door down, but I doubt he destroyed the door just by holding the handle. If you look closely it actually appears to be the storm that breaks the door.
Ummm... So it's Lui vs Lane? Really hope they don't drag this out. I would like it if Lui took Lane under his guidance. Considering the fact that there are going to be a lot of tag battles, these two can form a team. Valt and Shu can be a team. Free and Rantaro can be another team. And ofc, we have Hyuga and Hikaru as another team. So really hoping they make some sorta team stuff outta this.
(Jun. 22, 2020  12:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ummm... So it's Lui vs Lane? Really hope they don't drag this out. I would like it if Lui took Lane under his guidance. Considering the fact that there are going to be a lot of tag battles, these two can form a team. Valt and Shu can be a team. Free and Rantaro can be another team. And ofc, we have Hyuga and Hikaru as another team. So really hoping they make some sorta team stuff outta this.
I mean, Lane is most likely a lot better than Lui and he really seems to think he’s better than everyone else as well so I doubt he would need or seek Lui’s guidance-but, his guidance is more reserved for Hyuga and Hikaru anyways. As for Lane teaming with Lui, it seems unlikely because that would just be an awkward/random team. Lui would most likely team with a more casual blader (if he ever does) like another legendary blader or someone simple but not the mid season boss Lane as they need to establish Lanes dominance/importance over other bladers. As for Lane, maybe he doesn’t participate in 2 on 2 battles or maybe Lane could unwillingly team with someone? Another possibility is that he could just launch both Uranus and Lucifer and control them both against two beys.
https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...5727842304

Pretty excited to see the episode! They already tweeted a few pictures from it
Im very curious to hear what Lanes voice sounds like, im guessing he'll sound like a lower pitched Lui.
(Jun. 26, 2020  3:10 AM)originalzankye Wrote: https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...5727842304

Pretty excited to see the episode! They already tweeted a few pictures from it
Just looking at the pictures already scream spoiler
man when will we get the episode ?
any info??? cuz everytime we get it here by dranzer
(Jun. 26, 2020  5:35 AM)prerit Wrote: man when will we get the episode ?
any info??? cuz everytime we get it here by dranzer

It comes out tomorrow