Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #13 (June 19, 2020)

13) Conquer the Demon Dungeon!
攻略せよ鬼ダンジョン!
Koryakuseyo Oni Danjon!
June 19, 2020

Oni ( 鬼 おに ) is a kind of yōkai, ogre, or troll in Japanese folklore. They are typically portrayed as hulking figures with one or more horns growing out of their heads.

Hyuga and Hikaru chase Lui and plunge their way into the cave of a rocky mountain. But the inside of the mountain is filled with various trials in the form of training facilities. If they don't clear these facilities, then they'll never reach the final spot where Lui waits. On top of that, the Bombers are separated into two groups as they take on the trials. Even if Hyuga and Hikaru are separated, they're determined to get a rematch with Lui!

Spoilers credit goes to g2 for purchasing the spoilers digitally.

[Image: Screenshot_20200610-221444.jpg?width=332&height=677][Image: Screenshot_20200610-221512.jpg?width=332&height=677]
Wow this is really cool, thanks a lot g2_
(Jun. 11, 2020  6:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Wow this is really cool, thanks a lot g2_
No problem mate.
(Jun. 11, 2020  1:44 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: First post updated with summary.

Why is your member tag blue. Anyways on a side note this confirms they lose in episode 12 obviously.
Because I'm a moderator in the anime/manga section.
(Jun. 12, 2020  8:22 AM)renidage Wrote:
Looks lame.
Man, I can't wait Lui to be crushed by Lane. It's cool he is back, but I'm still not used to his witchery laugh lol. Another thing to note, why is Lui living in a dungeon or is this his training site?
(Jun. 12, 2020  5:39 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Man, I can't wait Lui to be crushed by Lane. It's cool he is back, but I'm still not used to his witchery laugh lol. Another thing to note, why is Lui living in a dungeon or is this his training site?
He met the boys there by boat so I think Rantaro just arranged for him to meet the boys there and train them.
I personally think this wont be that interesting based on what we've seen, but hey O have the next manga chapter to look forward too. Hopefully this wont be an entire multi episode training arc and just this episode.
I'm excited to see Lane Valhalla in Ep. 14 preview that will be shown at the end of Ep. 13 later. I wonder how will he get there and is Shu really coming with him? My guess is I don't think Shu will be there with him as some people said he'd be.
Helios did the SPIN FIRE BOMB!  DJ 2002 - Shock!
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:08 AM)NAP Wrote: Helios did the SPIN FIRE BOMB!  DJ 2002 - Shock!
How you know
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:09 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:08 AM)NAP Wrote: Helios did the SPIN FIRE BOMB!  DJ 2002 - Shock!
How you know
well weve watched the episode on corocoro youtube channel using japan VPN
I can't find the episode. Even with VPN. Can someone share the episode 13 link?
"VPN Japan" but I've found the episode now.
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:20 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: "VPN Japan" but I've found the episode now.
I’m sorry but where did you find the episode ?
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:20 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: "VPN Japan" but I've found the episode now.
And DranzerX13  to shows up in some more minutes
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:26 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: https://youtu.be/6KEHGvzfbH0
Episode 13
Thank you.
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:26 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: https://youtu.be/6KEHGvzfbH0
Episode 13
Thank you.
Blocked because of the country