Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #12 (June 12, 2020)

(Jun. 16, 2020  7:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2020  11:46 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: So I finally watch the episode i like it .  Glad lui still has that nasty personality cause that's his identity calling the brothers weak that's it's even comedic ouch the roast and his still just as intimating/scary as ever . Rantaro giving nicknames is just funny first he calls free a monster and now he calls lui an oni lol hope he got nickname for aiga , drum and shu I'm curious what he calls them he kumicho has come along way to casually ask lui to face the brothers or even convincing free to fight hyuga again . Battle was the best part lui overwhelmed than just as free did just way more aggressively no surprises their . Lui is booked correctly but damm lane is strong his gonna fight lui who hasn't even show the extent of his power that match can't even be call a warmed up lol . So I have high expectations for the lui vs lane to intense and good if not great . Overall this episode is either an 7 or 8/10
I wouldn’t say he’s completely nasty, he didn’t insult them much and was happy/willing to train them under Rantaro’s request. Yes he is still rude to an extent but you can tell it’s more of his identity as you said and he really doesn’t mean it like he did in s1 and s2. Overall Lui seems to be a lot nicer or rather as nice as Lui gets.
It's really fun to think about Lui's Kindness journey throughout the seasons. He went from
Season 1: Trying to scar his opponents in the face, being completely disrespectful to members of his own team, and barely acknowledging his rivals,
to
Season 2: Actually giving Valt props for beating Lui on his own, and really only antagonizing Shu for his evil Kamen Rider shtick.
Season 3: Accepting Aiga's offer for a battle and not being upset when he lost.
Season 4: Not antagonizing anyone (JK)
Season 5: Taking offers from...wow its weird to think Rantaro and Lui of all people became friends. Actually, no, they're both not afraid to call out other bladers on their carp, it adds up. I just hope if he loses, he won't be too upset like Free has.
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:56 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  7:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I wouldn’t say he’s completely nasty, he didn’t insult them much and was happy/willing to train them under Rantaro’s request. Yes he is still rude to an extent but you can tell it’s more of his identity as you said and he really doesn’t mean it like he did in s1 and s2. Overall Lui seems to be a lot nicer or rather as nice as Lui gets.
It's really fun to think about Lui's Kindness journey throughout the seasons. He went from
Season 1: Trying to scar his opponents in the face, being completely disrespectful to members of his own team, and barely acknowledging his rivals,
to
Season 2: Actually giving Valt props for beating Lui on his own, and really only antagonizing Shu for his evil Kamen Rider shtick.
Season 3: Accepting Aiga's offer for a battle and not being upset when he lost.
Season 4: Not antagonizing anyone (JK)
Season 5: Taking offers from...wow its weird to think Rantaro and Lui of all people became friends. Actually, no, they're both not afraid to call out other bladers on their carp, it adds up. I just hope if he loses, he won't be too upset like Free has.
Lui respects really strong bladers and in the anime Rantaro is not only a legendary blader but also in the top 3 apparently so I guess it makes sense for Lui to acknowledge him these days since they likely battle a lot. Regardless, you have a point that Lui usually only does what he wants and it’s a step up for him to be interested in rookies.