Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #12 (June 12, 2020)

(Jun. 09, 2020  6:34 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: It will depend on Lui's rank, I personally think he's sixth or fifth. IF he gets beaten it will be sad. I don't think he will, I just think he will have to use Rage hammer already.

I don’t think Rage Hammer would be a move considering that Mirage Fafnir didn’t use themed moves from Wizard (Blow, Drain, Parry) so I doubt Rage Luinor will have a slam or hammer move. Then again Rage Luinor looks like Zone, Nightmare, and Brutal combined so who knows.
(Jun. 09, 2020  7:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  6:34 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: It will depend on Lui's rank, I personally think he's sixth or fifth. IF he gets beaten it will be sad. I don't think he will, I just think he will have to use Rage hammer already.

I don’t think Rage Hammer would be a move considering that Mirage Fafnir didn’t use themed moves from Wizard (Blow, Drain, Parry) so I doubt Rage Luinor will have a slam or hammer move. Then again Rage Luinor looks like Zone, Nightmare, and Brutal combined so who knows.

Every time you say Rage Luinor, I cringe. (Just a me problem) If they make Lui lose that will be a downgrade to Rantaro and Sisco, which sounds bad.
It would be absolutely ridiculous if Lui loses to those too. I hope that doesn't happen. That would be a slap in the face.
I could be wrong but I think the specific ranks only apply to the manga. Either way he isn’t going to lose in the first episode he appears in, so you don’t need to worry about that.
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
I could be wrong but I think the specific ranks only apply to the manga. Either way he isn’t going to lose in the first episode he appears in, so you don’t need to worry about that.

That's for sure, I honestly feel Hikaru will tie with him at the end of his arc idk why.
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
i don't think it matters that much they anime doesn't have to really tell what rank the are cause the manga already doing it plus they way these bladers are being presented un the anime goes on how their rank in the manga . for example going by each for now rantaro the first to lost to a tag match than to 1 vs 1 against Hikaru than Ranjiro, than to sisco who only lost to hyuga were he quickly beat during the episode which if the has won the would've been promoted to A rank which gives them in opportunity to be in the legend festival exclusive to S rank bladers (which by the way is the same way the manga is doing it) , than to free who didn't lose to any of the brothers that tag team battle was won thx to valt.  the asahi brothers didn't get the win against free to get that a rank promotion which their going to try to get on lui depending on Lui's rank in the manga which will get this 15th most likely from corocoro will kind of influence how his performance might be honestly I don't think they'll beat lui 1 vs 1 if they win my money is on Hikaru who will surprised lui like how aiga did In cho z are the won as a team an just get the experience .they might do something else to make the asahi brothers get that a rank promotion and keep the high tier s rank bladers protected till the legend festival . so it really isn't an issue of the anime confirm their rank are not the manga rank is so well known that the can just go Ignored it by showing their performance plus the can thought their rank during that legend festival thing if the want to so no biggie
(Jun. 09, 2020  9:15 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I could be wrong but I think the specific ranks only apply to the manga. Either way he isn’t going to lose in the first episode he appears in, so you don’t need to worry about that.
i don't think it matters that much, the anime doesn't really have to tell what rank they are cause the manga is already doing it plus the way these bladers are being presented in the anime goes on how they are ranked in the manga. For example going by each, Rantaro first lost a tag match than a 1vs1 against Hikaru and finally, a battle against Ranjiro. Next Sisco, who only lost to hyuga were he was quickly beat during the episode. If the brothers had beat Free they would've been promoted to “A”rank which gives them an opportunity to be in the legend festival exclusive to “S” rank bladers (which by the way is the same way the manga is doing it). Free didn't lose to any of the brothers; save for that tag team battle that was won thx to valt. Because of this the Asahi brothers didn't get the win against free to get that “A”rank promotion which they’re going to try to get from Lui depending on Lui's rank in the manga which we will likely get this 15th from corocoro (maybe it will kind of influence his performance in the anime). Honestly, I don't think they’ll beat Lui in a 1vs1 but if they win my money is on Hikaru who will surprise Lui just like Aiga in Cho z- Or maybe the brothers win as a team and just get the experience. They might do something else to make the asahi brothers get that “A” rank promotion and keep the high tier “S” rank bladers protected till the legend festival. So it really isn't an issue of the anime that their ranks are not the manga ranks because its just so well known that they can ignore it by showing their performance. They can also reveal their rank during that legend festival if they want to so no biggie
I guess you are right but in terms of the “A” rank promotions I think the reason why the brothers didn’t get promoted is actually because they have only been beating these legendary bladers (Rantaro Sisco and Free) in friendly matches, not the “special” matches).
(Jun. 09, 2020  9:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  9:15 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: i don't think it matters that much, the anime doesn't really have to tell what rank they are cause the manga is already doing it plus the way these bladers are being presented in the anime goes on how they are ranked in the manga. For example going by each, Rantaro first lost a tag match than a 1vs1 against Hikaru and finally, a battle against Ranjiro. Next Sisco, who only lost to hyuga were he was quickly beat during the episode. If the brothers had beat Free they would've been promoted to “A”rank which gives them an opportunity to be in the legend festival exclusive to “S” rank bladers (which by the way is the same way the manga is doing it). Free didn't lose to any of the brothers; save for that tag team battle that was won thx to valt. Because of this the Asahi brothers didn't get the win against free to get that “A”rank promotion which they’re going to try to get from Lui depending on Lui's rank in the manga which we will likely get this 15th from corocoro (maybe it will kind of influence his performance in the anime). Honestly, I don't think they’ll beat Lui in a 1vs1 but if they win my money is on Hikaru who will surprise Lui just like Aiga in Cho z- Or maybe the brothers win as a team and just get the experience. They might do something else to make the asahi brothers get that “A” rank promotion and keep the high tier “S” rank bladers protected till the legend festival. So it really isn't an issue of the anime that their ranks are not the manga ranks because its just so well known that they can ignore it by showing their performance. They can also reveal their rank during that legend festival if they want to so no biggie
I guess you are right but in terms of the “A” rank promotions I think the reason why the brothers didn’t get promoted is actually either because they haven’t beaten enough legends or because they have only been beating these bladers in friendly matches (not the “special” matches).

that's actually why their not a rank yet back when the fought sisco and valt which the Lost they would've been promoted like Ranjiro who managed to thx to beating Ranjiro.  if the has beat free or was a done deal for them their requirement is won multiple match or beating S rank . if either won beat lui their In the legend festival.  we'll have to wait an see if the managed to best 2 of the remaining legend or of the create a mini tournament before the big one for them to get the promo.  that's one thing I like about this unlike the previous season we got specific ranks that separated each other that kind of cool
(Jun. 10, 2020  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2020  2:22 PM)Dasmind Wrote: lane full Appearance will be  from episode 14
(From Animedia)
Let's go, so Lui's arc would be 2 episodes.
So where is the new episode? 13,14
(Jun. 10, 2020  3:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2020  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Let's go, so Lui's arc would be 2 episodes.
So where is the new episode? 13,14
Ya because I don’t see that either.
(Jun. 10, 2020  5:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2020  3:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote: So where is the new episode? 13,14
Ya because I don’t see that either.
I believe those are leaked separately.
(Jun. 10, 2020  10:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2020  5:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Ya because I don’t see that either.
I believe those are leaked separately.

It's not even really that I don't believe the whole Lane Valhalla is Epi 14 without any solid proof, like having a random tweet linked isn't really evidence enough to believe that.

Unless someone has the magazine with the episode titles and can verify it's just a rumour
Summary:
The Bombers take a trip to Onigashima for training after Ranjiro tells that they'll be able to "fight a demon". The person that appears as they dock is 'The White Tyrant' Lui Shirosagi. He wants to take the new Speed Storm Stadium on a test run, so he suggests a 2vs1 battle between him, and Hikaru. The two fight against Lui's incredible composure with their Tag-Team Special Move, but...!?
(Jun. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2020  10:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I believe those are leaked separately.

It's not even really that I don't believe the whole Lane Valhalla is Epi 14 without any solid proof, like having a random tweet linked isn't really evidence enough to believe that.

Unless someone has the magazine with the episode titles and can verify it's just a rumour
I have it, I can confirm its true.
Lui is already confirmed to win tomorrow. Cause the following episode plot leak says that the brothers are attempting to get a rematch which pretty much spoils tomorrow’s outcome. And Hyuga is getting a 1 on 1 rematch before Lane battles Lui. Also Lane was apparently a student of Shu. These are the titles:

Capture the Demon Dungeon
Fierce Storm Hyperion vs. Luinor
The Jet Black Sun Lane Valhalla
Conclusion Lane vs Lui
(Jun. 11, 2020  5:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Lui is already confirmed to win tomorrow. Cause the following episode plot leak says that the brothers are attempting to get a rematch which pretty much spoils tomorrow’s outcome. And Hyuga is getting a 1 on 1 rematch before Lane battles Lui. Also Lane was apparently a student of Shu. These are the titles:

Capture the Demon Dungeon
Fierce Storm Hyperion vs. Luinor
The Jet Black Sun Lane Valhalla
Conclusion Lane vs Lui
Dude, Lui wouldn't have lost his first battle, so I'm definitely ok with this spoiler.
just weighing in on this whole Lui V Valt stuff. Styles make fights, yers Valt beat requiem which beat Nightmare, but that doesnt mean valt would have beaten Lui. We know that Valt has never beaten Lui, so in a pound for pund debate its hard to argue for valt. Especially with Lui's 5 straight national titles. Buut at the end of the day its not as simple as one is stronger than the other.
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:24 AM)Lon Wrote: just weighing in on this whole Lui V Valt stuff. Styles make fights, yers Valt beat requiem which beat Nightmare, but that doesnt mean valt would have beaten Lui.  We know that Valt has never beaten Lui, so in a pound for pund debate its hard to argue for valt. Especially with Lui's 5 straight national titles. Buut at the end of the day its not as simple as one is stronger than the other.
honestly it's better to put this to rest a just move on from that.  it's going to create a little divide again on that topic so it's better to leave everyone to interpreted it as one liking. after all it doesn't change anything
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:24 AM)Lon Wrote: just weighing in on this whole Lui V Valt stuff. Styles make fights, yers Valt beat requiem which beat Nightmare, but that doesnt mean valt would have beaten Lui.  We know that Valt has never beaten Lui, so in a pound for pund debate its hard to argue for valt. Especially with Lui's 5 straight national titles. Buut at the end of the day its not as simple as one is stronger than the other.
honestly it's better to put this to rest a just move on from that.  it's going to create a little divide again on that topic so it's better to leave everyone to interpreted it as one liking. after all it doesn't change anything

I feel that
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Don’t know bout Valt. He never won once.
Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.

I don’t know how to tell you this, remember slow motion burst? The result would’ve been the same
(Jun. 12, 2020  6:50 AM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.

I don’t know how to tell you this, remember slow motion burst? The result would’ve been the same
So the anime writers decided to add in the unnecessary detail of Valt losing to a crack when Lui could have won? Slow motion bursting has only ever been used by rubber beys in the anime as well, not to mention it being an intentional announced or unannounced strategy. Lui clearly was angry and worried when Longinus was barely spinning and Valkyrie was about to hit it so he definitely had no plan. Also, move to pms if you wanna talk about this.
(Jun. 06, 2020  3:12 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  2:59 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I don’t like Lui🤡 and it is logic. If you burst to a dent in the stadium why would he not burst to Lui. Have you ever heard of a slow motion burst? Probably not. Plus there’s no “if” Lui beat Valt more than once and that’s that. It’s just annoying how Valt is getting a lot of credit for doing nothing.

Valt has huge plot armour and if he loses this season it’s to Lane or the kids not anyone else.

If that’s the case Arthur would be the best cause he trashed Aiga and Aiga beat Valt twice. I don’t get how 2 bladers going against each other doesn’t determine who’s better.

We know slow mo burst is a thing. It was introduced in season 2 by the way and like with spin equalization, its power is magnified by rubber. Longinus probably wouldn't have pulled that off, or they could've just had that happen instead of the stadium dent screwing everything up. You don't have to like it, but all characters have plot armor to some degree, not just Valt. I know he has plot armor, but not that much.

Anyway, just should be going in the random beyblade anime and manga thread. If ya wanna discuss more, do it there.
That’s not how slow mo Burst works though, rubber is irrelevant. Furthermore if was gonna burst due to a crack, it would’ve burst regardless of spin directions when it made contact
(Jun. 12, 2020  6:50 AM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.

Dude just leave it other people are entitled to their opinion and u and i can't do anything to change them. This is not an objective discussion and no point in dragging this further
(Jun. 12, 2020  6:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  6:50 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: I don’t know how to tell you this, remember slow motion burst? The result would’ve been the same
So the anime writers decided to add in the unnecessary detail of Valt losing to a crack when Lui could have won? Slow motion bursting has only ever been used by rubber beys in the anime as well, not to mention it being an intentional announced or unannounced strategy. Lui clearly was angry and worried when Longinus was barely spinning and Valkyrie was about to hit it so he definitely had no plan. Also, move to pms if you wanna talk about this.

In the anime they don’t specify that the bey has to have rubber, sure it’s another thing that rubber beys are ones that do it, it isn’t outright said. (Maybe in the sub idk)