Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #12 (June 12, 2020)

(Jun. 06, 2020  2:35 AM)kimeru Wrote: lol just to put it out there the animation quality is only gonna get worse from here on out.
Totally agreed lol. maybe this is because they wanted important episodes to have the greatest animation so they're saving budget or maybe it because of the pandemic
(Jun. 06, 2020  3:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  2:59 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I don’t like Lui🤡 and it is logic. If you burst to a dent in the stadium why would he not burst to Lui. Have you ever heard of a slow motion burst? Probably not. Plus there’s no “if” Lui beat Valt more than once and that’s that. It’s just annoying how Valt is getting a lot of credit for doing nothing.

Isaiah.burley (again not sure how to tag) You don’t have to get upset, Valt was literally going to win the battle against Lui, yes he did burst to a crack but if he could have lost to Lui by slow a motion burst or any burst for that matter why would he lose to a crack in the first place? The whole point was to show us he was going to win had he not hit the crack unless the writers happen to be stupid and decided to add an unnecessary detail by making him lose to that crack (they are obviously not stupid and they are grown people). Also, Valt has done/accomplished many credible things: He is the number one ranked blader this season both in the anime and manga, he has gained the champion status twice in beyblade burst, he invented the gt system, he discovered hyper-flux, he founded Beigoma academy bey club and he invented the Superking system in the manga so saying Valt is getting credit for nothing is far from correct, as a matter of fact that’s more notable things than any burst character. I don’t want to continue this debate in this thread anymore because I’m just getting off topic so if you want to talk about this we can move to private message.
By credit I meant how strong he is as a blader. I know he's the strongest right now but he has a losing record against most other bladers.
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  3:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Isaiah.burley (again not sure how to tag) You don’t have to get upset, Valt was literally going to win the battle against Lui, yes he did burst to a crack but if he could have lost to Lui by slow a motion burst or any burst for that matter why would he lose to a crack in the first place? The whole point was to show us he was going to win had he not hit the crack unless the writers happen to be stupid and decided to add an unnecessary detail by making him lose to that crack (they are obviously not stupid and they are grown people). Also, Valt has done/accomplished many credible things: He is the number one ranked blader this season both in the anime and manga, he has gained the champion status twice in beyblade burst, he invented the gt system, he discovered hyper-flux, he founded Beigoma academy bey club and he invented the Superking system in the manga so saying Valt is getting credit for nothing is far from correct, as a matter of fact that’s more notable things than any burst character. I don’t want to continue this debate in this thread anymore because I’m just getting off topic so if you want to talk about this we can move to private message.
By credit I meant how strong he is as a blader. I know he's the strongest right now but he has a losing record against most other bladers.

So according to you, Valt hasn't earned his position? If that's the position your taking, I don't see why. Valt worked extremely hard to get where he is. He's more than worthy of being the the top Blader, and he's more than proven himself to be the strongest. The people he's defeated and the respect he's earned give credence to that. The fact that Valt had to keep pushing so hard during his journey and the fact that he wasn't powerful right off the bat is part of what makes his rise to world's strongest Blader so inspiring. No matter the setback, he kept moving forward and eventually earned the respect and admiration of the entire blading world. Valt is the strongest Blader in the world, and it's been more than proven why.
(Jun. 07, 2020  12:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: By credit I meant how strong he is as a blader. I know he's the strongest right now but he has a losing record against most other bladers.

So according to you, Valt hasn't earned his position? If that's the position your taking, I don't see why. Valt worked extremely hard to get where he is. He's more than worthy of being the the top Blader, and he's more than proven himself to be the strongest. The people he's defeated and the respect he's earned give credence to that. The fact that Valt had to keep pushing so hard during his journey and the fact that he wasn't powerful right off the bat is part of what makes his rise to world's strongest Blader so inspiring. No matter the setback, he kept moving forward and eventually earned the respect and admiration of the entire blading world. Valt is the strongest Blader in the world, and it's been more than proven why.
I know right, imagine looking down upon the blader that literally invented two different layer systems.
(Jun. 07, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  12:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote: So according to you, Valt hasn't earned his position? If that's the position your taking, I don't see why. Valt worked extremely hard to get where he is. He's more than worthy of being the the top Blader, and he's more than proven himself to be the strongest. The people he's defeated and the respect he's earned give credence to that. The fact that Valt had to keep pushing so hard during his journey and the fact that he wasn't powerful right off the bat is part of what makes his rise to world's strongest Blader so inspiring. No matter the setback, he kept moving forward and eventually earned the respect and admiration of the entire blading world. Valt is the strongest Blader in the world, and it's been more than proven why.
I know right, imagine looking down upon the blader that literally invented two different layer systems.

I agree accept for the 2 system part valt came up with gt as for sparking it's debatable If what the magazine said about that so call Uranus bey being the first ever sparking bey then it won't be valt who created it but someone else . Even If the Manga showed that valt with the help of Gwynn made brave but again if what is written for Uranus is true than the system was already their just hidden
(Jun. 07, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  12:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote: So according to you, Valt hasn't earned his position? If that's the position your taking, I don't see why. Valt worked extremely hard to get where he is. He's more than worthy of being the the top Blader, and he's more than proven himself to be the strongest. The people he's defeated and the respect he's earned give credence to that. The fact that Valt had to keep pushing so hard during his journey and the fact that he wasn't powerful right off the bat is part of what makes his rise to world's strongest Blader so inspiring. No matter the setback, he kept moving forward and eventually earned the respect and admiration of the entire blading world. Valt is the strongest Blader in the world, and it's been more than proven why.
Since when did inventing systems matter to who is a stronger bladers? This never had to do with who invented what. Plus Phi and Heartz had Cho-Z beys before Valt and in the introduction for Uranus they said Uranus is the first Sparking bey.
(Jun. 07, 2020  5:20 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I know right, imagine looking down upon the blader that literally invented two different layer systems.
Since when did inventing systems matter to who is a stronger bladers? This never had to do with who invented what. Plus Phi and Heartz had Cho-Z beys before Valt and in the introduction for Uranus they said Uranus is the first Sparking bey.
My bad on Valt inventing sparking, but he did invent the gatinko system (wasn’t taking about cho z). Also to answer your question, it shows us how experienced he is and if he was able to make a new system that surpassed cho z this shows us he is obviously quite knowledgeable and can tap into a part of beyblade not many people can access not to mention beyblade geniuses being amongst the strongest bladers to ever exist in burst (Shu, Gwynn and Free for example). Also Valt has never lost on screen since cho z in the anime showing us that by the time he invented the gt system and discovered hyper-flux, he had mastered beyblade to a certain extent.
Well tbh it is no point discussing this topic here in this thread. There was a similar thread which catered to this type of discussion but was eventually closed due to the fact that people started to argue( which is happening now). So instead of arguing who is stronger valt free lui or shu (no point as everyone has a different perspective which is unlikely to change) lets get back to topic.
The new stadium that’s going to appear in this episode looks kind of stupid to me, I just can’t think of a spectacular purpose for something like it and I find it very underwhelming tbh.
(Jun. 07, 2020  6:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The new stadium that’s going to appear in this episode looks kind of stupid to me, I just can’t think of a spectacular purpose for something like it and I find it very underwhelming tbh.
And its very unorigial. Its simply the stadium from Rise finale, but without an upper deck, with 1 extra speed crater.
(Jun. 07, 2020  5:42 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  5:20 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Since when did inventing systems matter to who is a stronger bladers? This never had to do with who invented what. Plus Phi and Heartz had Cho-Z beys before Valt and in the introduction for Uranus they said Uranus is the first Sparking bey.
My bad on Valt inventing sparking, but he did invent the gatinko system (wasn’t taking about cho z). Also to answer your question, it shows us how experienced he is and if he was able to make a new system that surpassed cho z this shows us he is obviously quite knowledgeable and can tap into a part of beyblade not many people can access not to mention beyblade geniuses being amongst the strongest bladers to ever exist in burst (Shu, Gwynn and Free for example). Also Valt has never lost on screen since cho z in the anime showing us that by the time he invented the gt system and discovered hyper-flux, he had mastered beyblade to a certain extent.
Ik what you mean with GT but Valt only had 2 battles against amateurs Drum and Amane.
Yo if that new stadium is legit for sparking it looks amazing! Does anyone know the play to watch the new sparking episodes?
(Jun. 07, 2020  12:46 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Yo if that new stadium is legit for sparking it looks amazing! Does anyone know the play to watch the new sparking episodes?

Corocoro YouTube channel  but with a Japan VPN U can use proton VPN for the same( its free) . Also if u want to watch without the VPN then just check every Friday Japan time  on the respective episode Thread as the japanese version is uploaded by dranzer13
(Jun. 07, 2020  2:36 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  12:46 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Yo if that new stadium is legit for sparking it looks amazing! Does anyone know the play to watch the new sparking episodes?

Corocoro YouTube channel  but with a Japan VPN U can use proton VPN for the same( its free) . Also if u want to watch without the VPN then just check every Friday Japan time  on the respective episode Thread as the japanese version is uploaded by dranzer13

Proton vpn free version is usually not working on the day when beyblade episode is released. I think they recognized too many connections coming from same IP addr and hence temp ban it.
(Jun. 07, 2020  4:18 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  2:36 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Corocoro YouTube channel  but with a Japan VPN U can use proton VPN for the same( its free) . Also if u want to watch without the VPN then just check every Friday Japan time  on the respective episode Thread as the japanese version is uploaded by dranzer13

Proton vpn free version is usually not working on the day when beyblade episode is released. I think they recognized too many connections coming from same IP addr and hence temp ban it.
Well I realised it last Friday and I got Hong kong VPN but when I tried again I luckily got Japans..
(Jun. 07, 2020  4:22 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  4:18 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: Proton vpn free version is usually not working on the day when beyblade episode is released. I think they recognized too many connections coming from same IP addr and hence temp ban it.
Well I realised it last Friday and I got Hong kong VPN but when I tried again I luckily got Japans..
Just watch the channel that posts full episodes before it gets taken down
(Jun. 05, 2020  11:23 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.
If Valt bursted to a dent in the stadium what makes you think if he hit Lui's bey he would've won. Plus Lui stayed undefeated for almost 2 seasons. Valt's record against Lui is literally 0-1-4. He's never beaten him so I'm still confused on how he's better.

Actually if Valt was smart, the following ways he could have won against Lui goes as follows:

Victory Valtryek vs Lost Luinor: Round 3: Instead of hitting the crack, Valtryek should have went around it and would have won by Survivor Finish with a score 3-2
Wonder Valtryek vs Brutal Luinor: Round 3: Instead of breaking the stadium while tied, Valtryek should have stayed in the air a bit longer and would still have won by Ring-Out Finish also with a score of 3-2
(Jun. 07, 2020  5:29 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  11:23 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: If Valt bursted to a dent in the stadium what makes you think if he hit Lui's bey he would've won. Plus Lui stayed undefeated for almost 2 seasons. Valt's record against Lui is literally 0-1-4. He's never beaten him so I'm still confused on how he's better.

Actually if Valt was smart, the following ways he could have won against Lui goes as follows:

Victory Valtryek vs Lost Luinor: Round 3: Instead of hitting the crack, Valtryek should have went around it and would have won by Survivor Finish with a score 3-2
Wonder Valtryek vs Brutal Luinor: Round 3: Instead )of breaking the stadium while tied, Valtryek should have stayed in the air a bit longer and would still have won by Ring-Out Finish also with a score of 3-2

First, did Valt even pay attention to that? No. No one really cared other than Hanami who pointed it out due to the plot that carried.

Second, you can't just 'stay in the air longer'. That's a load of bull. Only bey that could do that would be Air Knight (or maybe Maximum Garuda)

This should be going into the Beyblade Random Anime and Manga thoughts, anyway.
I think Lui will last 3 episodes
(Jun. 07, 2020  9:31 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I think Lui will last 3 episodes
Most likely, they only have so much time to introduce the legendary bladers to us so a 3-4 episode time span seems about right since that’s what the last 3 followed.

Watch Hyuga defeat Lui in the final one of those 3 only to lose (alongside Hikaru) to Lane a day later to kick off his spotlight. Think of Aiger beating Lui only to lose to Phi the next morning
(Jun. 09, 2020  6:08 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Watch Hyuga defeat Lui in the final one of those 3 only to lose (alongside Hikaru) to Lane a day later to kick off his spotlight. Think of Aiger beating Lui only to lose to Phi the next morning
And Drum beating Longinus as well, only to lose to Delta. It's not new, after Longinus is defeated the July bey beats the protagonist.
It will depend on Lui's rank, I personally think he's sixth or fifth. IF he gets beaten it will be sad. I don't think he will, I just think he will have to use Rage hammer already.
(Jun. 09, 2020  6:34 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: It will depend on Lui's rank, I personally think he's sixth or fifth. IF he gets beaten it will be sad. I don't think he will, I just think he will have to use Rage hammer already.
Yeah dont forget Free didnt even lose. Well, he lost to Valt, but Valt has a higher rank so its fine. Since Valt and Free are gone for now, I don't want Lui to lose.