Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #10 (May 29, 2020)

Well i believe this was a great episode.. Not going to spoil anything...
Really enjoying sparking so far all the episodes as of recent have really been entertaining with the build-up that they have, really just happy how Free has been treated so far, also really hyped for next week! Cannot wait!
(May. 29, 2020  8:33 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Really enjoying sparking so far all the episodes as of recent have really been entertaining with the build-up that they have, really just happy how Free has been treated so far, also really hyped for next week! Cannot wait!

At least we kinda get the Free vs Valt rematch.
Lane Valhalla teased in today's episode at 09:16 timestamp.
This episode is maybe my favorite out of the rest so far story wise
Review
Dude what in God's name did Lane do to Free,we've never seen him react to a blader like that.
(May. 29, 2020  8:55 AM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote: Dude what in God's name did Lane do to Free,we've never seen him react to a blader like that.
He beat free so badly according to valt expression
(May. 29, 2020  8:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  8:55 AM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote: Dude what in God's name did Lane do to Free,we've never seen him react to a blader like that.
He beat free so badly according to valt expression
Yeah but so did Phi.That's why I'm wondering why Free is so focused on Lane and doesn't even mention his crazy loss to Phi.
(May. 29, 2020  9:03 AM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  8:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: He beat free so badly according to valt expression
Yeah but so did Phi.That's why I'm wondering why Free is so focused on Lane and doesn't even mention his crazy loss to Phi.
Maybe lane humiliates free so badly even more so than phi did
(May. 29, 2020  9:03 AM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  8:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: He beat free so badly according to valt expression
Well although Phi gave Free a pretty good beating Free certainly put up a good fight against Phi and we have to remember that by this point in time Free is a legendary blader. That being said, Lane seems to really be a very special antagonist since the anime keeps making slight acknowledgements to him-heck, the corocoro magazine hid him and his bey as “top secret.” A beyblade burst antagonist has never been so hyped nor have they been mentioned so many times before making an appearance. Lane seems to be the real deal here (keep in mind though, being the main antagonist doesn’t mean he is a villain or even a bad person at all so maybe he just simply beat Free and it stuck with him).
(May. 29, 2020  9:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  9:03 AM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote: Yeah but so did Phi.That's why I'm wondering why Free is so focused on Lane and doesn't even mention his crazy loss to Phi.
Well although Phi gave Free a pretty good beating Free certainly put up a good fight against Phi and we have to keep in mind that by this point in time Free is a legendary blader. That being said, Lane seems to really be a very special antagonist since the anime keeps making slight acknowledgements to him-heck, the corocoro magazine hid him and his bey as “top secret.” A beyblade burst antagonist has never been so hyped nor have they been mentioned so many times before making an appearance. Lane seems to be the real deal here (keep in mind though, bring the main antagonist doesn’t mean he is a villain or even a bad person at all).

Also one thing can be noted is that free also reacted badly when he lost to lui for the first time ( although not as much as this ) Choz had skewed character development and free was badly handled... that could also be the reason free doesnt react as badly in the anime... in CHoz after his loss to phi
Finally some great battle. This is the first time I legit felt chills about while watching someone fight this season.
(May. 29, 2020  10:36 AM)Limetka Wrote: Finally some great battle. This is the first time I legit felt chills about while watching someone fight this season.
Yeah, i have higher hope for sparking to become the greatest season out of the bunch in terms of story
(May. 29, 2020  11:06 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  10:36 AM)Limetka Wrote: Finally some great battle. This is the first time I legit felt chills about while watching someone fight this season.
Yeah, i have higher hope for sparking to become the greatest season out of the bunch in terms of story
Yeah and they nailed the pacing. In Gachi the episodes felt like half episodes, but here it feels like a complete episode and I'm satisfied with each episode.
I noticed at the end of the intro, Hyperion had a pinkish gleam when he pointed his Bey with Helios. And the silhouette of Lane in him when he battled, as well as Super and Uranus looking so similar...It all adds up to something.
If you looked closely when Lane appeared, he had a evil grin on his face, before the scene change Hyuga also had a smile, so MAYBE this is foreshadowing something big
(May. 29, 2020  3:21 PM)MysticZone Wrote: I noticed at the end of the intro, Hyperion had a pinkish gleam when he pointed his Bey with Helios. And the silhouette of Lane in him when he battled, as well as Super and Uranus looking so similar...It all adds up to something.

Also in the ending hyuga was the last to join the group
(May. 30, 2020  4:23 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  3:21 PM)MysticZone Wrote: I noticed at the end of the intro, Hyperion had a pinkish gleam when he pointed his Bey with Helios. And the silhouette of Lane in him when he battled, as well as Super and Uranus looking so similar...It all adds up to something.

Also in the ending hyuga was the last to join the group
Since Hikaru has a very fast pacing towards development, I think Hyuga will be that Valt kind of character that will be more liked than Hikaru (cuz he is reminiscent of Aiga). I can see Hikaru is the brains while Hyuga is the more attacking type dude like Valt and will need effort to get gud. I think the series will be more centric towards Hyuga than Hikaru in the end but you never know.
(May. 30, 2020  4:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  4:23 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Also in the ending hyuga was the last to join the group
Since Hikaru has a very fast pacing towards development, I think Hyuga will be that Valt kind of character that will be more liked than Hikaru (cuz he is reminiscent of Aiga). I can see Hikaru is the brains while Hyuga is the more attacking type dude like Valt and will need effort to get gud. I think the series will be more centric towards Hyuga than Hikaru in the end but you never know.
Burst is aimed towards children and is known for its simple storyline so i do not expect the plot to become as complicated as many are expecting it to be . But the plot of burst is starting to get repititive with gt having the most flat storyline . I dont expect sparking to go the same way so there may be some plot twists . Overall i have high hopes for sparking and it definitely has the potential of becoming the greatest season of burst .
(May. 30, 2020  4:23 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Also in the ending hyuga was the last to join the group

Wait. What do you mean by "the last to join the group"? Hyuga and Hikaru both face the purple bey and then they start running and all the legends are shown.
(Jun. 01, 2020  9:41 PM)LightningNebula Wrote:

Wait. What do you mean by "the last to join the group"? Hyuga and Hikaru both face the purple bey and then they start running and all the legends are shown.

No i think he is talking about the part from the ending of the credits scene
Anyone knows where can i watch subbed episode ?