Beyblade Burst Rivals

(Feb. 05, 2021  9:30 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  11:07 PM)USN Wrote: I don't play so I was wondering witch you guys think is better. Rivals or the other one? (I don't know the name.)

Which other one? This is the only official game that comes up when I search Beyblade Burst on Play Store.

They probably mean the Hasbro Beyblade Burst app.
(Feb. 05, 2021  9:30 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  11:07 PM)USN Wrote: I don't play so I was wondering witch you guys think is better. Rivals or the other one? (I don't know the name.)

Which other one? This is the only official game that comes up when I search Beyblade Burst on Play Store.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uqm8ZrZU2wc/maxresdefault.jpg
You can scan the QR codes on this one.
Oh.
Yeah, I think Rivals is better simply because you don't have to own rl Beys to play it.
(Feb. 05, 2021  10:33 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh.
Yeah, I think Rivals is better simply because you don't have to own rl Beys to play it.

Same applies to the other app. On the Beyblade Wiki, there’s a list of all QR codes.
Tbh, I didn't see the Ghost Tournament thing coming. That might just be the highlight of March for the game (even tho I didn't pull Ghost Valkyrie T-T).
Lol, I pulled all three ghost beys.

Ghost Turbo Valtryek (4 stars)
Ghost Turbo Achilles (3 stars)
And...
Ghost Turbo Spryzen! (5 STARS!!)

And there goes all my luck for pulling Hu Tao in Genshin Impact-
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:53 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So apparently there isn't a thread for this game. Well fortunately, I'm here to fix that!

To start, what's the best Bey you have right now? I'm four days into the game and kicking a$$ with my Legend Spryzen.

Lucifer the End, Rage Longinus, Legend Spyrzen, World Spryzen, Burster Xclaius, judgement joker, brave valyrikie, variant lucifer, and mirage fafnir all tied for place of strongest no.1 burst bey
Yup. Lucifer The End, Rage Longinus, Legend, Spryzen, World Spryzen, and Mirage Fafnir are ones that I agree completely with (mostly in real life but also in the game)

(Mar. 07, 2021  6:54 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Lol, I pulled all three ghost beys.

And...

I got Ghost and Shadow Turbo Spryzen!! Spryzen is just such an OP bey.
Also, Blast Jinnius dominates in the old version of the game.
(Mar. 07, 2021  6:54 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Lol, I pulled all three ghost beys.

And...

Lucky you, I haven't even got NORMAL Cho-Z Valkyrie yet...and they nerfed Slash, which was its best alternative.
My luck with the Valkyrie line just sucks.
So again, the hype bubble has been burst (figuratively and literally). The new update has the Gold Tournament.
Guess they won’t be doing GT anytime soon..
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:18 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: What’s the max level in this game?

Lv 40 for 5 star beys.
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:25 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:18 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: What’s the max level in this game?

Lv 40 for 5 star beys.
So is it the same for four stars as well?
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:38 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:25 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Lv 40 for 5 star beys.
So is it the same for four stars as well?
No, it's not. Max lv for 4 stars is 35, once you reach it, you can upgrade it into a Lv. 1 5-star bey which can be levelled up to 40. Yeah I know, it's a lot of grinding.
I hate Escape Wager so much in this game, it's so annoying.
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:45 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I hate Escape Wager so much in this game, it's so annoying.

True. But Citadel Boost and (to some extent) Solid Step are even more annoying.
(Apr. 15, 2021  11:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Will this game ever get a new update?

Idk man, idk. Still waiting for the new GT tournament so I can get Zwei or Judgement (or both if I don't get jinxed like last event)
(Apr. 15, 2021  11:31 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  11:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Will this game ever get a new update?

Idk man, idk. Still waiting for the new GT tournament so I can get Zwei or Judgement (or both if I don't get jinxed like last event)

If Zwei and Judgement ever come out, I´m planning to get both of em, no matter what! Plus they just look cool as heck-
(Apr. 15, 2021  11:33 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  11:31 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Idk man, idk. Still waiting for the new GT tournament so I can get Zwei or Judgement (or both if I don't get jinxed like last event)

If Zwei and Judgement ever come out, I´m planning to get both of em, no matter what! Plus they just look cool as heck-

I'm still salty that it'll be called Zone Luínor. Like COME ON-
I have the game, but I don't have any gamma beys (stupid). It's fun though.
How come in multiplayer it won’t let me get the fusion box?
Okay, just found out that the new GT tournament is here and, well, I'm a liiiiittle bit underwhelmed. Where the flip is Zwei Longinus/Zone Luínor? The only new Beys are Grand, Rock and Judgement. Oh well, at least that means I have more of a chance to finally get Drum and Judgement.
So...For whatever reason, two of my boxes just up and disappeared. Wth ESI?
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:45 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay, just found out that the new GT tournament is here and, well, I'm a liiiiittle bit underwhelmed. Where the flip is Zwei Longinus/Zone Luínor? The only new Beys are Grand, Rock and Judgement. Oh well, at least that means I have more of a chance to finally get Drum and Judgement.

I got Judgement, Glyph, Ace, Dante, and a lot of Union avatars.
(May. 06, 2021  4:57 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:45 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay, just found out that the new GT tournament is here and, well, I'm a liiiiittle bit underwhelmed. Where the flip is Zwei Longinus/Zone Luínor? The only new Beys are Grand, Rock and Judgement. Oh well, at least that means I have more of a chance to finally get Drum and Judgement.

I got Judgement, Glyph, Ace, Dante, and a lot of Union avatars.

Lucky you, I got a Union avatar, one Ace, one Glyph, two Bushins, one Wizard, and that was it. The other two boxes randomly disappeared from my inventory, and I still don't know what Drum says when he wins a battle.