Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

(Sep. 10, 2016  4:58 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:56 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:54 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: It hasn't even aired yet...

I mean the trailer...

I know, but the voice wasn't even in sync with Valt in the trailer...

I know it wasn't. I just wanna stress that people's problem with the trailer has got nothing to do with the voice or if it's in sync with Valt, it's the voice-acting which sounds like he has a blocked nose which is our problem.
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:01 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:58 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:56 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I mean the trailer...

I know, but the voice wasn't even in sync with Valt in the trailer...

I know it wasn't. I just wanna stress that people's problem with the trailer has got nothing to do with the voice or if it's in sync with Valt, it's the voice-acting which sounds like he has a blocked nose which is our problem.

No, it doesn't! XD
I think Valt voice is perfect, mostly because the japanese one sounds like a six year old girl yelling at someone.

Also it hasn't aired yet, Shu Kurenai. 3PM Eastern is the time, or 12PM Pacific if you live in the west.
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:03 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:01 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:58 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: I know, but the voice wasn't even in sync with Valt in the trailer...

No, it doesn't! XD

Aha, it really does but that's just my opinion Tongue_out

I just hope his voice doesn't sound like he has a blocked nose in the actual episodes.
Well, if it's anything like Buddyfight, he will sound normal unless he is excited.
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:06 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:03 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:01 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I know it wasn't. I just wanna stress that people's problem with the trailer has got nothing to do with the voice or if it's in sync with Valt, it's the voice-acting which sounds like he has a blocked nose which is our problem.

No, it doesn't! XD

Aha, it really does but that's just my opinion Tongue_out

I just hope his voice doesn't sound like he has a blocked nose in the actual episodes.

Let's see, haha!
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:24 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Plus, they haven't changed the character names. Some of you would've complained about, too...
Give the dub a chance first; Sunrights did a great job with B-Daman, so... JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE!

I think Sunrights doing a great job with B-Daman is really not everybody's opinion, or even the majority's opinion hah.

For example, I think Sunrights did a rather so so job on CFB, the voice acting was terrible and the voices while they match the characters often sound tired in delivery. Plus I have a feeling Sunrights wouldn't do more than one season, but hey it's just what I think right now, just giving an initial impression.
Valts American voice actor is gao mikados voice
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:24 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Plus, they haven't changed the character names. Some of you would've complained about, too...
Give the dub a chance first; Sunrights did a great job with B-Daman, so... JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE!

I think Sunrights doing a great job with B-Daman is really not everybody's opinion, or even the majority's opinion hah.

For example, I think Sunrights did a rather so so job on CFB, the voice acting was terrible and the voices while they match the characters often sound tired in delivery. Plus I have a feeling Sunrights wouldn't do more than one season, but hey it's just what I think right now, just giving an initial impression.

While I'm definitely one to criticise the B-Daman dubs from Sunrights, it's worth noting that B-Daman was the first time Sunrights had basically done anything at all. It was their first project after they were formed. As a result, I'll be honest; in the few years since they did the B-Daman dub, I would hope that they've taken a good look at what was good and bad about their previous work and improved for the Burst series.

As for the "one season" point, that has nothing to do with Sunrights really. They'll continue going as long as Hasbro keeps the toyline alive.
I am unable to record from my TV since I did not have enough time to get one thing I need, but I will try to livestream, or atleast record, Episode 2 (most likely record).

I think DranzerX13 mentioned that somebody would be uploading Episode 1?
ToonDude7 is, i believe.
Isn't it illegal to livestream TV?
I still haven't seen any of the Beyblade Burst anime yet, and based on the things I've heard about it, I've got pretty much zero expectations going in to the premiere of the dub in a few minutes LOL. Looking forward to it!
(Sep. 10, 2016  7:55 PM)Kei Wrote: I still haven't seen any of the Beyblade Burst anime yet

DJ - Shock! Scott where have you been
The voices so far actually fit for the most part in my opinion. Shu's voice is too deep considering how old he's supposed to be, though.

(Sep. 10, 2016  8:12 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  7:55 PM)Kei Wrote: I still haven't seen any of the Beyblade Burst anime yet

DJ - Shock! Scott where have you been

actually playing beyblade
Kei, did they keep the prologue with the Beyblade coming together and the narrator talking?
(Sep. 10, 2016  8:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Kei, did they keep the prologue with the Beyblade coming together and the narrator talking?

I haven't seen the original, but they had an intro with a narrator, yes.
I think the eyecatch are in the english version but the preview, I don't think.
The preview should be after the teletoon credits after the instrumental.
There was no preview that I saw. Cut to credits, then listed what was coming up IIRC.