Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #9

9) Striking Flames! Ferocious Battle!
灼炎寺道場!大激闘!!
Shakuenji Dōjō! Dai Gekitō
Air Date: Saturday, April 29th, 2023 at 10:00am (Disney XD US)

Can Bel, Pri and Ranzo keep up with the Shakadera training regimen? It’s time to face Xander in a one-on-one battle! Ranzo is confident that he has got what it takes.

I think Flame Pandora Everlasting P9 will be in this episode, maybe Quadra have Pandora's Elemental Quad Strike Blades of four types contain one of the elements:

Flame - Balance (Fire Element) / Everlasting

Tidal - Attack (Water Element) / Epic

Lightning - Stamina (Lightning Element) / Endless

Twister - Defense (Wind Element) / Evasive

Since Pax Forsythe, her brother were studying about elemental powers to probably creates those to perfected Pandora, I thinks Pandora might use all for type and elemental powers in battle.
The Japanese title has been added. The English to Japanese translation is "Shakuenji Dojo! Ferocious Battle!!".
Here is the Preview of the Ninth episode:

I am hype for this episode. It seems that Ranzo finally has a new special move and that we'll be getting to see a REAL battle between Pri and Xander.
Beyblade Anime and Manga - Forum Rules

Leaks & Piracy - Please be aware of the restrictions noted in our Community Rules under "Posting paid and/or unreleased content". Posts containing links to pirated or unofficial versions of Beyblade media will be subject to removal with a formal warning. Always support the official release where possible.

No "Link Begging" - Repeatedly asking/begging for links to access Beyblade anime or manga via illegitimate means is prohibited and is subject to formal warning.

The above is literally at the top of the forum, and yet I find myself deleting and warning... Incredible.
(Apr. 29, 2023  11:16 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:

Why are you not using a spoiler tag?
(Apr. 29, 2023  11:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2023  11:16 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:

Why are you not using a spoiler tag?

Don't know how to do it

(Apr. 29, 2023  12:21 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2023  11:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why are you not using a spoiler tag?

Don't know how to do it

Had the same issue but someone kindly told me how to do it, put Spoiler at the top of your comment then place brackets [ ] around the word, at the end of your comment type Spoiler again but put a slash in after the first bracket like this [/, then type spoiler, then the last bracket.
(Apr. 29, 2023  12:29 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:

(Apr. 29, 2023  12:21 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Don't know how to do it

Had the same issue but someone kindly told me how to do it, put Spoiler at the top of your comment then place brackets [ ] around the word, at the end of your comment type Spoiler again but put a slash in after the first bracket like this [/, then type spoiler, then the last bracket.

It works, thanks
(Apr. 29, 2023  12:58 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2023  12:29 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:

It works, thanks

Awesome Smile
I like the episode, but I'm getting disappointed at how many L's Pri is taking. Since Bell is fighting for his grandpa, he's probably going to win, which means he gets to beat Ken AND Xander while the only named blader Pri has beaten is Bell. Unhappy I'm hoping Pri's Elemental Power is going to buff her because Pandora actually glowed a bright blue all around for a few seconds, and there's no point in advertising something if it never bears fruit.
But on the upside, Pri does have a knack for making strategies and another thing I noticed is that she managed to see Pandora WITHOUT the mask, which mean she might be developing a strong natural resonanceSmile.
Pri needs a win, but sadly, there are already haters on Pri/Quadra out there ever since Ken's episode. These people claim Pri is bad and use plot armor when she barely gets a point on Ken and Xander. It's already shown Ken and Xander train Pri and Bel in the episodes, and these haters still with their "plot armor" claims.
(Apr. 30, 2023  1:44 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Pri needs a win, but sadly, there are already haters on Pri/Quadra out there ever since Ken's episode. These people claim Pri is bad and use plot armor when she barely gets a point on Ken and Xander.   It's already shown Ken and Xander train Pri and Bel in the episodes, and these haters still with their "plot armor" claims.

People that spam the plot armor excuse are people that hate seeing their favorite character lose.
(Apr. 30, 2023  1:44 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Pri needs a win, but sadly, there are already haters on Pri/Quadra out there ever since Ken's episode. These people claim Pri is bad and use plot armor when she barely gets a point on Ken and Xander.   It's already shown Ken and Xander train Pri and Bel in the episodes, and these haters still with their "plot armor" claims.
What the..!? Who literally says that Pri has plot armor!? Honestly whoever says that actually has a problem…
To be honest, Quadstrike handles the win rates of the characters way better than Superking and DB. I don't mind her to lose sometimes. She didn't unlock her full potential yet, but notice how Ken and Xander did say to her that she's progressing. Same goes for Bel and Ranzo, they don't always win, but they're definitively improving as bladers. I don't see how she had plot armor so far, especially when her only victories where against Bel for now.
They can't accept the fact Episode 8 ended with double bursts of Xcalius and Pandora. Xander literally won but these haters said Quadra used plot armor because she didn't train hard like Valt to challenge Xander. And there's that one dude who was angry with Quadra got a survivor finish before Xander bursts her again. Seriously, a survivor finish, not even Quadra winning or anything, and he's angry because of that?
I'm so glad QS is not like QD. Legends are still winning even after their debut episode. QD had a lot of plot armor for Bell. Glad to see that's not the case here.. I don't mind if the mcs are barely able to beat legends
(May. 01, 2023  4:30 PM)Cath Wrote: I'm so glad QS is not like QD. Legends are still winning even after their debut episode. QD had a lot of plot armor for Bell. Glad to see that's not the case here.. I don't mind if the mcs are barely able to beat legends

Their doing a much better job balancing the power scale. QD was ridiculous and didn't make any sense. QS, so far, is putting respect back on the title Blading Legend.
(May. 01, 2023  4:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 01, 2023  4:30 PM)Cath Wrote: I'm so glad QS is not like QD. Legends are still winning even after their debut episode. QD had a lot of plot armor for Bell. Glad to see that's not the case here.. I don't mind if the mcs are barely able to beat legends

Their doing a much better job balancing the power scale. QD was ridiculous and didn't make any sense. QS, so far, is putting respect back on the title Blading Legend.

Completely agree! THIS is how Bladers of their experience and skill should be represented! It's also amazing for tension building as well. Look at how that episode ended! You felt the pressure falling onto Bell and his expression at the end showed he had no time for his usually bratty bluster.
I'd still like Pri to actually win against a Legend though. Remember, she hasn't beaten a single Legend so far, and we haven't actually seen the buffs of Elemental Power, which is weird b/c that's the whole premise of the series. And are going to talk about how Bell has been hogging all the dubs? He's gotten Ken and might get Xander, while Pri has a win ratio of 22%.
(May. 01, 2023  8:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I'd still like Pri to actually win against a Legend though. Remember, she hasn't beaten a single Legend so far, and we haven't actually seen the buffs of Elemental Power, which is weird b/c that's the whole premise of the series. And are going to talk about how Bell has been hogging all the dubs? He's gotten Ken and might get Xander, while Pri has a win ratio of 22%.

I agree that Pri should get to beat a legend at this point too, she's earned that W imo. But in Bel's defense he did beat tougher legends in DB so him beating Ken and Xander isn't too out of line. And Pri's still got 2 solo wins on Bel to his 1 on her(which is honestly weird imo, like how can't she beat a legend but can beat the kid who can?).
[Deleted Post]

(May. 01, 2023  6:16 PM)IsaacGravity Wrote:
(May. 01, 2023  4:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Their doing a much better job balancing the power scale. QD was ridiculous and didn't make any sense. QS, so far, is putting respect back on the title Blading Legend.

Completely agree! THIS is how Bladers of their experience and skill should be represented! It's also amazing for tension building as well. Look at how that episode ended! You felt the pressure falling onto Bell and his expression at the end showed he had no time for his usually bratty bluster.

Then there's the battle with Dante. 
[Image: 20230406_092652.gif]

[Image: 20230405_094844.gif]
He wrecked them all. That was a result befitting a Blading Legend. As it should be.
(May. 01, 2023  4:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Yea the power scaling in QS is definitely more balanced than In DB. In QS the legends actually feel like legends, bladers who stand above the rest, the ones who represent peak power and performance in the blading world. I also like how the newer bladers: Bell, Pri, and Ranzo are becoming stronger and slowly closing the gap to the point that they can either keep up or just barely win. Not outright win and make the battles look too easy. 

Like with Pri vs Xander, the previous episode the most she could do was score a double burst (with Xander still winning) but still impressive while in this episode she could safely score a spin finish, but when Xander really showed what he was capable of then it was a completely different battle as he was dominating. Xanders power was simply on another level. I also like how they dont show the non legends like Ken to be weak either, hes definitely still got it.

I also need to do an ep review on it soon because this was one of my favorites of the season so far.