Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #5 (April 7, 2023)

To somewhat bring the conversation back I'll be giving my first review on this episode even though I wasn't able to watch the full thing I watched a few clips and got the basic gist
7.5 Episode tbh.
(Apr. 07, 2023  6:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: To somewhat bring the conversation back I'll be giving my first review on this episode even though I wasn't able to watch the full thing I watched a few clips and got the basic gist
7.5 Episode tbh.
I actually was laughing so hard when they were actually surprised that Pri was Quadra lol
(Apr. 07, 2023  3:34 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2023  3:32 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Great episode. There are teases of Pax having his own motivation (evil vibes). I like how Pri Forsythe gets along with Hannah, Bel and the other Legends. In Episode 4 before, she seems to have joy when having them around as Pax reminded Pri to focus.
Pax definitely has evil attentions like he cares more about the elemental bey powers than his own sister that’s a…. very concerning tbh
Been saying for a while that Pax is acting too sus with the whole elemental energy fixation.
(Apr. 07, 2023  10:19 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2023  3:34 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Pax definitely has evil attentions like he cares more about the elemental bey powers than his own sister that’s a…. very concerning tbh
Been saying for a while that Pax's is acting too sus with the whole elemental energy fixation.

Probably because he’s the main villain of the season
Yeah Pax is definitely a bit sus, makes me wonder if he will have a bey and he'll use Ruin Pandemonium or if he's an Ashtem type character (which is kind of the vibe i get from him)
I find the mask thing to be something that drains my respect of Pri. Are you really telling me that I'm supposed to be impressed with the newest female blader when she needs a piece of plastic to be even remotely good? I mean, without the mask Pri couldn't even have her bey dodge a super telegraphed attack by Dragon, things we've seen Rantaro do in season 1 (when he was canon fodder), and this is ignoring the fact that she still needs elemental power AND a Power Spot just to match people like Bell who just use normal resonance. Hopefully they turn this into a plot point where Pri realizes if she's nothing without the mask, then she shouldn't have it and starts to battle without it to build up her normal resonance, which makes Pax angry at her no longer gathering information. As such, he forges Rage Pandemonium and becomes the main antagonist of the series, and maybe Bell and Pri work together to beat him or something.