Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #14

(Jul. 01, 2023  12:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:04 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:

Ah, that would explain it. And yes, Valt is still the world's top blader. I think Aiga is 3rd or 4th.

I'm sorry but that's stupid. I really don't understand how Aiga can still be the champion.
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
I'm sorry but that's stupid. I really don't understand how Aiga can still be the champion.

Valt deserves to be the World Champion and they made sure that's still the case so I can live with them both holding the title. Don't forget, though they share the World Champion title, only Valt is the world's top blader.

Wait what…..?
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Yeah that one's throwing me off too. Valt was champ in DB meaning Valt had to have beat Aiger prior to the start of the last season since Aiger doesn't appear in DB. Valt also never had a title match during DB and Aiger didn't return to the show until now. So when exactly did Aiger become a champ and how is he holding the title with Valt simultaneously?
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm sorry but that's stupid. I really don't understand how Aiga can still be the champion.

Valt deserves to be the World Champion and they made sure that's still the case so I can live with them both holding the title. Don't forget, though they share the World Champion title, only Valt is the world's top blader.
There both champion….? That’s interesting…
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:47 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
Wait what…..?

I know. I guess it's the best middle ground they could reach so as to not piss off all the fans.

(Jul. 01, 2023  12:48 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt deserves to be the World Champion and they made sure that's still the case so I can live with them both holding the title. Don't forget, though they share the World Champion title, only Valt is the world's top blader.
There both champion….? That’s interesting…

Yeah
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:47 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Wait what…..?

I know. I guess it's the best middle ground they could reach so as to not piss off all the fans.

(Jul. 01, 2023  12:48 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: There both champion….? That’s interesting…

Yeah
Sorry for the two separate messages. I was still typing and accidentally sent it to soon.
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:51 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I know. I guess it's the best middle ground they could reach so as to not piss off all the fans.

Yeah
Sorry for the first or second part I was still typing until I accidentally sent it too soon.
No prob.
Guess we have two champions now... but I consider Valt to be the true champ since we can confirm he did win the title back off Aiga while with Aiga he somehow won the championship but Valt is still champ.
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:47 PM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm sorry but that's stupid. I really don't understand how Aiga can still be the champion.

Yeah that one's throwing me off too. Valt was champ in DB meaning Valt had to have beat Aiger prior to the start of the last season since Aiger doesn't appear in DB. Valt also never had a title match during DB and Aiger didn't return to the show until now. So when exactly did Aiger become a champ and how is he holding the title with Valt simultaneously?
Well Valt becoming champion makes sense bcause thats how it happend in the manga so him reclaiming that title off screen makes sense. But yea Aiga has been pretty much gone especially since DB was supposed to be the end so kinda surprised.

Also as much as I like Valt i think what Pri was referring to was a battle between Former and Current world Champions.
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:59 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:47 PM)BondsofTime Wrote: Yeah that one's throwing me off too. Valt was champ in DB meaning Valt had to have beat Aiger prior to the start of the last season since Aiger doesn't appear in DB. Valt also never had a title match during DB and Aiger didn't return to the show until now. So when exactly did Aiger become a champ and how is he holding the title with Valt simultaneously?
Well Valt becoming champion makes sense bcause thats how it happend in the manga so him reclaiming that title off screen makes sense. But yea Aiga has been pretty much gone especially since DB was supposed to be the end so kinda surprised.

Also as much as I like Valt i think what Pri was referring to was a battle between Former and Current world Champions.

That's not how she referred to it though. She specifically said a battle between World Champions. She would have simply said a battle between just champions if she was saying Valt wasn't also the World Champion.
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:59 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:47 PM)BondsofTime Wrote: Yeah that one's throwing me off too. Valt was champ in DB meaning Valt had to have beat Aiger prior to the start of the last season since Aiger doesn't appear in DB. Valt also never had a title match during DB and Aiger didn't return to the show until now. So when exactly did Aiger become a champ and how is he holding the title with Valt simultaneously?

Can't be the case since Ranzo said Valt is the champion too.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:59 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well Valt becoming champion makes sense bcause thats how it happend in the manga so him reclaiming that title off screen makes sense. But yea Aiga has been pretty much gone especially since DB was supposed to be the end so kinda surprised.

That's not how she referred to it though. She specifically said a battle between World Champions. She would have simply said a battle between just champions if she was saying Valt wasn't also the World Champion.
But didn't they say something similar in the battle between Valt and Hyde though? You know I like Valt but, it just seems weird to have 2 champions… but i could be wrong.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:59 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well Valt becoming champion makes sense bcause thats how it happend in the manga so him reclaiming that title off screen makes sense. But yea Aiga has been pretty much gone especially since DB was supposed to be the end so kinda surprised.

Can't be the case since Ranzo said Valt is the champion too.

back in DB yea, unless your talking about QS then.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:11 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's not how she referred to it though. She specifically said a battle between World Champions. She would have simply said a battle between just champions if she was saying Valt wasn't also the World Champion.
But didn't they say something similar in the battle between Valt and Hyde though? You know I like Valt but, it just seems weird to have 2 champions… but i could be wrong.
In the battle between Valt and Hyde they said a battle between current and former champs which isn't what Pri said. She specifically said a battle between World Champions.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:12 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Can't be the case since Ranzo said Valt is the champion too.

back in DB yea, unless your talking about QS then.
In the first episode of Quadstrike they said Valt is the champion. There's no reason the believe that Aiga took the title.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:12 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: back in DB yea, unless your talking about QS then.
In the first episode of Quadstrike they said Valt is the champion. There's no reason the believe that Aiga took the title.
No Valt was never referred to as champion, Only Ranzo was and that was for the masquerade tournament. Valt was only referred to as Either the Wonder boy or Legend of Legends. The only time where Valt was said to be champion was back in DB. Until today with the whole confusing “Battle between champions”
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:32 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: In the first episode of Quadstrike they said Valt is the champion. There's no reason the believe that Aiga took the title.
No Valt was never referred to as champion, Only Ranzo was and that was for the masquerade tournament. Valt was only referred to as Either the Wonder boy or Legend of Legends. The only time where Valt was said to be champion was back in DB. Until today with the whole confusing “Battle between champions”
Yeah, it's honestly confusing as hell. I hope they explain it.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:32 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: In the first episode of Quadstrike they said Valt is the champion. There's no reason the believe that Aiga took the title.

What makes QuadDrive relevant is that it established that Valt is the official World Champion so we know definitively that he is the Champion. With Aiger it throws a wrench into things so they established in this episode that they both hold the title. We also know definitively that Valt is the world's top blader as established by his bio.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:32 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: No Valt was never referred to as champion, Only Ranzo was and that was for the masquerade tournament. Valt was only referred to as Either the Wonder boy or Legend of Legends. The only time where Valt was said to be champion was back in DB. Until today with the whole confusing “Battle between champions”
Yeah, it's honestly confusing as hell. I hope they explain it.
Im kinda on the side of Aiga being Champion. Like you know Valt is my Fav blader, but they made a pretty big deal about Aiga being champion so its hard to just say that “oh both Bladers are champion”. It just seems like you said confusing. Especially when Bell is going to challenge Aiga for the title.

Unless they explain more I think Pri was simply just referring to former and current. Still doesn’t change that fact the Valt is the worlds top blader. But you get where im coming from.

(Jul. 01, 2023  1:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:32 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: No Valt was never referred to as champion, Only Ranzo was and that was for the masquerade tournament. Valt was only referred to as Either the Wonder boy or Legend of Legends. The only time where Valt was said to be champion was back in DB. Until today with the whole confusing “Battle between champions”

What makes QuadDrive relevant is that it established that Valt is the official World Champion so we know definitively that he is the Champion. With Aiger it throws a wrench into things so they established in this episode that they both hold the title. We also know definitively that Valt is the world's top blader as established by his bio.
I know Valt is the world top blader, that was never the point i was making. Like he’s still called the Legend of Legends which even further proves that. What im saying is based on todays episode and next episode (based on Bells line’s in the preview) Aiga is the champion with Ranzo confirming it and Bell challenging Aiga in a champion deciding match.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:

(Jul. 01, 2023  1:42 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, it's honestly confusing as hell. I hope they explain it.
Im kinda on the side of Aiga being Champion. Like you know Valt is my Fav blader, but they made a pretty big deal about Aiga being champion so its hard to just say that “oh both Bladers are champion”. It just seems like you said confusing. Especially when Bell is going to challenge Aiga for the title.

Unless they explain more I think Pri was simply just referring to former and current. Still doesn’t change that fact the Valt is the worlds top blader. But you get where im coming from.

(Jul. 01, 2023  1:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What makes QuadDrive relevant is that it established that Valt is the official World Champion so we know definitively that he is the Champion. With Aiger it throws a wrench into things so they established in this episode that they both hold the title. We also know definitively that Valt is the world's top blader as established by his bio.
I know Valt is the world top blader, that was never the point i was making. Like he’s still called the Legend of Legends which even further proves that. What im saying is based on todays episode and next episode (based on Bells line’s in the preview) Aiga is the champion with Ranzo confirming it and Bell challenging Aiga in a champion deciding match.

It was directly stated they were both World Champions, not current and former like when Valt battled Hyde. I think we just disagree on what was said which is fine of course.
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:42 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Im kinda on the side of Aiga being Champion. Like you know Valt is my Fav blader, but they made a pretty big deal about Aiga being champion so its hard to just say that “oh both Bladers are champion”. It just seems like you said confusing. Especially when Bell is going to challenge Aiga for the title.

It was directly stated they were both World Champions, not current and former like when Valt battled Hyde. I think we just disagree on what was said which is fine of course.
All I’m trying to say is why would there be two champions? Like the title was already separated from the world rankings making it lose some importance, so splitting the title into multiple bladers makes the title even less special and grand. Also another reason is the next few episodes is all about Aiga and his spot as champion, they dont even mention Valt being champion outside that one line Pri said which could be interpreted in either 2 current or former and current. Even Bell is going to challenge Aiga while not even mentioning how Valt was or is champion. 

Maybe they could say something later on that explains it but based on what’s been said, shown and like past seasons before, Aiga has simply just reclaimed the title. But yea agree to disagree.