Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

I'm excited to see how Pri/Quadra will be in Season 7. We never get a real female character as a main lead in the story (protagonist perhaps), minus Ilya who didn't do much except help Rashad in DB. There's a description of Quadra is pretty talented in dancing. That makes her unique compared to other protagonists before her.
The episode was ok l like it no Japanese version for this l don’t think so because it is Hasbro exclusive after all l happy that it is 26 episode for this season 52 is too many for this quick question who dubbed this show and who make it thanks ?
Can we all agree that Quadra is the better Ilya.
(Apr. 04, 2023  3:14 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can we all agree that Quadra is the better Ilya.
It’s a bit early to say tbh but considering Quadra has a big role in this season then probably
(Apr. 04, 2023  3:24 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2023  3:14 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can we all agree that Quadra is the better Ilya.
It’s a bit early to say tbh but considering Quadra has a big role in this season then probably

Imo it only took one episode for me to be completely into Quadra.
I got thought, it about Pax think on Bel & Belfyre. Pax thought that Belfyre have something to do with Pandora's elemental energy rising think it got something special in it or Phantom Gate might be an Elemental Power Spot, so I think Belfyre might have the powers of all four elemental powers: Fire, Lightning, Wind, & Water inside of it lie dormant within and to unlock it through some battle or it course have absorb a huge amount of the energies, while as Destruction Belfyre as my guesses.

Yeah you guys think of this?
(Apr. 05, 2023  10:13 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I got thought, it about Pax think on Bel & Belfyre. Pax thought that Belfyre have something to do with Pandora's elemental energy rising think it got something special in it or Phantom Gate might be an Elemental Power Spot, so I think Belfyre might have the powers of all four elemental powers: Fire, Lightning, Wind, & Water inside of it lie dormant within and to unlock it through some battle or it course have absorb a huge amount of the energies, while as Destruction Belfyre as my guesses.

I'm on with the Phantom Gate as the Elemental Power sources.
(Apr. 05, 2023  11:05 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2023  10:13 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I got thought, it about Pax think on Bel & Belfyre. Pax thought that Belfyre have something to do with Pandora's elemental energy rising think it got something special in it or Phantom Gate might be an Elemental Power Spot, so I think Belfyre might have the powers of all four elemental powers: Fire, Lightning, Wind, & Water inside of it lie dormant within and to unlock it through some battle or it course have absorb a huge amount of the energies, while as Destruction Belfyre as my guesses.

I'm on with the Phantom Gate as the Elemental Power sources.
Seems plausible
That's probably the direction they're headed in this season: Unlocking the mystery of Phantom's Gate. Either Phantom's Gate is the source of the elemental powers or Belfyre's behind all of it which explains why Bell was sooo strong at the beginning of DB.
I think Quadra will unmask herself to Bel and the others in Episode 4, 5, or 6. The music video had some scenes that we have seen now so that one scene of Bel and Pri without her Quad mask is either around those three episodes or we have to wait until Tidal Pandora's debut because that moment has Bel and Pri using like Wind type of attack? Maybe Bel has his own elemental powers too?

Twister Pandora or Tidal Pandora's debut.
This is probably a dumb theory but Belfyre may have the 5th elemental power- Aethar which probably devours the other 4 elemental powers power wise..
(Apr. 05, 2023  6:51 PM)Cath Wrote: This is probably a dumb theory but Belfyre may have the 5th elemental power- Aethar which probably devours the other 4 elemental powers power wise..

And then out of nowhere, Phi comes out and reveals that he has the ultimate Destruction Elemental???? He then sends 12 of his Elemental Stand Users to clash with the main gang. Find out what happens next on Dragon Ball Z.
(Apr. 06, 2023  1:22 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2023  6:51 PM)Cath Wrote: This is probably a dumb theory but Belfyre may have the 5th elemental power- Aethar which probably devours the other 4 elemental powers power wise..

And then out of nowhere, Phi comes out and reveals that he has the ultimate Destruction Elemental???? He then sends 12 of his Elemental Stand Users to clash with the main gang. Find out what happens next on Dragon Ball Z.

Not until Goku meet Aiger's Super Saiyan Z.
(Apr. 06, 2023  1:22 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

Why does this actually sound plausible? 💀
I just realized something. The order of how the legendary bladers appear in the opening with their eyes is so far the same order they appear in the show. Dante, Ken, Xander, the twins, Aiger, and Kit.
(Apr. 06, 2023  1:52 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just realized something. The order of how the legendary bladers appear in the opening with their eyes is so far the same order they appear in the show. Dante, Ken, Xander, the twins, Aiger, and Kit.

I hope Kit appears first before Aiger.
Man this season really likes flashbacks, wonder when we'll finally get an episode without any.
(Apr. 06, 2023  2:07 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Man this season really likes flashbacks, wonder when we'll finally get an episode without any.
Probably because this is the final season so they are looking back on past seasons
This is probably another dumb theory of mine but hear me out:
Quadra might actually be the antagonist of the season. She'll probably have 4 separate beys to boost each of the elemental powers and then in the latter half of the season, she'll pull a Phi on us by combining parts from all 4 beys to make the ultimate elemental bey. Then she'll go on to destroy everyone's Beyblade until finally, Bell steps up to put an end to this.
Ofc this will be just a repeat of season 3 if they were to go this direction but It'll be a fun watch regardless..
(Apr. 06, 2023  2:02 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2023  1:52 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just realized something. The order of how the legendary bladers appear in the opening with their eyes is so far the same order they appear in the show. Dante, Ken, Xander, the twins, Aiger, and Kit.

I hope Kit appears first before Aiger.

If the order sticks, probably not
QuadStrike has been very good so far. Here is everything I like about it so far (spoiler warning for episodes 1-4)

Daily episodes for a week is admittedly a bit hard to keep up with, but as of now I’m fully sold on what QuadStrike has to offer so far.
I haven't seen much of Quadstrike yet, but from the clips I've seen, it looks like an improvement of DB, with better characterization and I've heard has better power balance. Also having one episode per day is crazy, a lot to catch up with for me, personally.
(Apr. 07, 2023  5:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I haven't seen much of Quadstrike yet, but from the clips I've seen, it looks like an improvement of DB, with better characterization and I've heard has better power balance. Also having one episode per day is crazy, a lot to catch up with for me, personally.

You will love Pri/Quadra and her brother Pax in this season. They are so dope.
Hey, what will happen if Pri have fully max increased all of Pandora's Elemental form powers for Pax: Flame, Lightning, Twister, & Tidal.

Will Pax use those for something incredible in his research like making Ruin Pandemonium P8 from the four Pandora P8s?

Ok, now we know that the 1st half of the 26 Quad Strike Beyblade series have their dates on, we need to wait for the other half to get theirs in either June, July or both 2023?:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

26:
(Apr. 08, 2023  1:11 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey, what will happen if Pri have fully max increased all of Pandora's Elemental form powers for Pax: Flame, Lightning, Twister, & Tidal.

Will Pax use those for something incredible in his research like making Ruin Pandemonium P8 from the four Pandora P8s?

Ok, now we know that the 1st half of the 26 Quad Strike Beyblade series have their dates on, we need to wait for the other half to get theirs in either June, July or both 2023?:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

26:

It's either Ruin Pandemonium or Hydra Poseidon. If they had added those other QS exclusives like Poseidon, Bazilisk, and Nyydhog in the anime, my theory is that Pax created those three other QS Beys but he kept it in store to give to any other Bladers that he saw worth harnessing the elemental powers in there. I saw some people speculated Nika Aoi, that little sister of Valt could potentially own Nyddhog because of the match color patterns of both her and the Bey. Pax could possibly make new masks like Quadra for the other three Bladers. If his Pandemonium is the perfect elemental Bey, then not only Pandora he collected the data elementals in it, but all other QS beys including the Legend Bladers Beys too. The second half of Quadstrike release dates episodes maybe near April end or early May.