Beyblade Burst QuadDrive Anime Discussion

(Aug. 26, 2022  3:44 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2022  8:16 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What else would it be?

could be on normal tv my guy. please think

Bro what?? I am thinking, and what do you mean by Normal TV? On Demand is Normal TV.
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:44 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: could be on normal tv my guy. please think

Bro what?? I am thinking, and what do you mean by Normal TV? On Demand is Normal TV.

on demeand is a certain program you can access through tv. its not on a channel where you have to wait for something to come on. please use logic
(Aug. 26, 2022  2:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bro what?? I am thinking, and what do you mean by Normal TV? On Demand is Normal TV.

on demeand is a certain program you can access through tv. its not on a channel where you have to wait for something to come on. please use logic
Okay whatever you say buddy
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  2:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: on demeand is a certain program you can access through tv. its not on a channel where you have to wait for something to come on. please use logic
Okay whatever you say buddy

thank you and goodbye
Beyblade Burst QuadDrive episode 26 (Burst series finale) will be titled "Prince vs. Prince! Darkness and Light!" and will air on September 4th in Australia.
(Aug. 26, 2022  5:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Okay whatever you say buddy

thank you and goodbye
hey man yall shouldn't be arguing over a thing thats related to tv-
(Aug. 28, 2022  1:35 AM)The Dank Memer Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  5:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: thank you and goodbye
hey man yall shouldn't be arguing over a thing thats related to tv-

dude please stop the arguement already ended
I'm not gonna lie, the voice acting for the final two episodes were actually pretty damn good. Beyblade Burst really is over now.

I also just love how the dub has actually concluded and the Official YouTube Channel for Beyblade Burst hasn't even made it past the 11th episode for QD, that's really just so sad.
(Sep. 05, 2022  5:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'm not gonna lie, the voice acting for the final two episodes were actually pretty damn good. Beyblade Burst really is over now.

I also just love how the dub has actually concluded and the Official YouTube Channel for Beyblade Burst hasn't even made it past the 11th episode for QD, that's really just so sad.

You’re gloating about Dub being completed in only one location when the vast majority (including myself) are waiting for Devastate Belfyre Perfect Gear to debut on our screens?
(Sep. 05, 2022  5:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  5:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'm not gonna lie, the voice acting for the final two episodes were actually pretty damn good. Beyblade Burst really is over now.

You’re gloating about Dub being completed in only one location when the vast majority (including myself) are waiting for Devastate Belfyre Perfect Gear to debut on our screens?
What? When was anyone ever gloating.
(Sep. 05, 2022  5:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Bro why do you take everything as an insult? He literally was just saying how good the Final Episodes were, they're on Youtube so if you look them up there you might be able to find it but chill yourself out my guy.
Why does the official channel on Youtube stop releasing the episodes?
(Sep. 05, 2022  6:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Why does the official channel on Youtube stop releasing the episodes?

If we're lucky they are planning to make all Burst episodes accessible to watch. I hope I'm right.
(Sep. 05, 2022  10:15 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  6:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Why does the official channel on Youtube stop releasing the episodes?

If we're lucky they are planning to make all Burst episodes accessible to watch. I hope I'm right.

well all MFB Episodes are available to watch, surely we'll see the same thing for Burst.
(Sep. 05, 2022  10:15 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:

I hope this is the case.
(Sep. 06, 2022  3:34 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  10:15 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: If we're lucky they are planning to make all Burst episodes accessible to watch. I hope I'm right.

I hope this is the case.
I hope so too. and without ads plz
(Sep. 05, 2022  11:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  10:15 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: If we're lucky they are planning to make all Burst episodes accessible to watch. I hope I'm right.

well all MFB Episodes are available to watch, surely we'll see the same thing for Burst.

Dont they also have the original generation episodes as well? If they have both MFB and OG then burst should come next to have its episodes released.
The Official YouTube channel took a break and will resume airing the rest of QuadDrive this month. There's always space between the Disney XD airing and YouTube.
Beyblade burst quaddrive feels plotless and super budget vs previous series

Bell has got to be one of the most annoying MC’s
While Rashad is way more awesome