Beyblade Burst Philippines

whats ur age limits for g4-g1 there? in singapore, anyone from any age can participate though.
(May. 09, 2018  2:56 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: whats ur age limits for g4-g1 there? in singapore, anyone from any age can participate though.

12 yo below only here Unhappy we dont follow the grade system (g4, etc) tournaments too. we just classify it as mall tournaments (weekends), grand tournaments (special occasions), and nationals (qualifiers for world/asia champs.) we only had an open age tournament once and that was it... mainly bc of the mindset here that "its just for kids."
(May. 09, 2018  5:14 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  2:56 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: whats ur age limits for g4-g1 there? in singapore, anyone from any age can participate though.

12 yo below only here Unhappy we dont follow the grade system (g4, etc) tournaments too. we just classify it as mall tournaments (weekends), grand tournaments (special occasions), and nationals (qualifiers for world/asia champs.) we only had an open age tournament once and that was it... mainly bc of the mindset here that "its just for kids."

maybe beg ur distributor or the company who are running the tournaments? we begged to get from 4 tournaments in a week to 6 tournaments in a week lmao
(May. 10, 2018  12:11 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: maybe beg ur distributor or the company who are running the tournaments? we begged to get from 4 tournaments in a week to 6 tournaments in a week lmao

haha still trying! they're not very consistent with everything. from promotions to handling the tournament itself. lots of parents complaining, hopefully we'd get a call from them. our team is kinda recognize by them since our asia championships representative is one of us so hopefully it'll turn out good
Next Batch of God Beyblade system will be released on 5/19/2018. Random booster Volume 7 Black string launcher and Drain Fafnir in selected stores specifically tournament Venues At Toy Kingdom and Toy Town places
Hey, anyone here around QC? Or clubs/venues, etc that one could join for a small tournament or fun-play without the age limit?
Mabuhay from Bataan, Philippines!!! My brother and I really like to be connected with fellow bladers here in our country. We are looking forward for tournaments which will be hold nearby...... It will be our first.
Does anybody knows when is the release date for the super Z beys?
(Jan. 14, 2019  12:55 AM)Isla Wrote: Does anybody knows when is the release date for the super Z beys?

That is probably gonna be released next year or very late this year.
Wow, that will take a while. I realy thought it will be released this month.
(Jan. 14, 2019  4:30 AM)Isla Wrote: Wow, that will take a while. I realy thought it will be released this month.

Why would you think that though? It took them a while before they acquired stocks for God since they waited for all releases to be finished, so it doesn't make sense if they immediately got Chouzetsu stock since the series isn't even over (plus the price increase due to more complexity)
(Aug. 28, 2018  2:53 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Hey, anyone here around QC? Or clubs/venues, etc that one could join for a small tournament or fun-play without the age limit?

I can drop by. May I know where exactly it is?
Is anyone still active Bladers here in the Philippines?