Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Nov. 09, 2015  1:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  11:26 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  3:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The toys are selling well, I think, so the manga continues.

Does CoroCoro do any kind of survey rating system like Jump? I would be interested in knowing how the series is doing compared to some of the others like Pokemon and Youkai Watch.

All I have seen, from memory, was statistics about the toyline and the anime on TV Tokyo. I cannot remember precisely seeing statistics about how the manga itself was doing.

Have you found any statistics for the Beyblade Burst toyline?
It is way too early for that. The latest I have are about Metal Fight Beyblade.
What ive been understanding and what im guessing is that, burst has been selling well, as for the quality of the manga? Well its only the first few chapters its introducing us the characters and all though i feel like metal fight beyblades first few chapters were way better, idk we just have to wait seeing as this season can go any dirrection but i think it will mix the tournaments and training from the original mixed with a good story and lore like the metal saga, since everything else about birst so far seems to be a great blend of the original and the metal saga
The author of Beyblade Burst has a very different writing style than the previous two authors. I think the tone that he has already set will likely remain mostly constant throughout.
Definetly, its not as laid back as the original and so far atleast...its not as "dark" and bussy as the metal saga, this one has alittle more comedy but like i said, hopefully the whole season wont be just tournaments like the original series season 1 was, hopefully by chapter 7 we start the actuall story, moving aeay from just tournaments you know
I just purchased Mana CoroCoro for the month, although it's late. On Tuesday, my city in Washington state had a major windstorm, knocking out the power to almost all residents in the city and county. My power went out Tuesday afternoon around 4pm, and as of today, it's still out. I'm staying at a friend's house who still has power (no internet except 4g on my phone) till the power at my house returns. I won't be able to do any major projects till my power is back on. I should have my power back sometime in the next few days. Only half of the people where I live got their power back as of today. Also, some people's houses got destroyed by falling trees, and the such, but thank god not mine.
(Nov. 14, 2015  4:58 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: Definetly, its not as laid back as the original and so far atleast...its not as "dark" and bussy as the metal saga, this one has alittle more comedy but like i said, hopefully the whole season wont be just tournaments like the original series season 1 was, hopefully by chapter 7 we start the actuall story, moving aeay from just tournaments you know

Confused by this. Bakuten Shoot has a ton of story, even if the battles are framed in the context of tournaments (which honestly makes sense?). I would love to see the return to the tournament-focused structure that revolves more around character interactions than crazy plot elements. But right now, Burst just kinda reads like a gag manga.
Agree with Brad. I mean every series has been structured around tournaments because that's what makes sense. What else do you want it to be based around exactly? The plot has to have some build up. The bad guys can't just appear out of nowhere and go hi i'm here good guys come and beat us...
Plus, don't the Manga versions usually tend to be more comedic than the Anime for beyblade? I can't confirm this but it's from reading a few MFB manga and especially when Zero kicked Sakyo causing him to make a funny face.
I totally agree that the Burst manga lacks a lot of story right ow, but in case it was unclear because the chapters have not been translated yet for you guys, Varuto is actually involved in a tournament structure where Wakya, Shuu, etc. are all part of the top X and are battling to determine who moves on to the real finals.
(Nov. 21, 2015  7:40 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I just purchased Mana CoroCoro for the month, although it's late. On Tuesday, my city in Washington state had a major windstorm, knocking out the power to almost all residents in the city and county. My power went out Tuesday afternoon around 4pm, and as of today, it's still out. I'm staying at a friend's house who still has power (no internet except 4g on my phone) till the power at my house returns. I won't be able to do any major projects till my power is back on. I should have my power back sometime in the next few days. Only half of the people where I live got their power back as of today. Also, some people's houses got destroyed by falling trees, and the such, but thank god not mine.

Damn, I had wondered what had happened about that, but I had no idea it was that severe. Hope things are recovering at a decent pace!
My copy of CoroCoro has finally arrived, though I'm actually away this weekend, haha. I'll aim to have scans done by Monday at the latest. Sorry for the delay!
My house got power back a few days ago. Next CoroCoro should get to you on time, Mana.
(Nov. 28, 2015  7:16 PM)smash attacker Wrote: Use the links below to see the manga comic episodes that is on kissmanga Words

Hey, thanks for contributing. Just a heads up, we actually keep a master list over in this thread for all of the currently-translated chapters. amtt, DranzerX13, Mana, and myself are the ones scanlating this series.
While doing some secret work I'm gonna do on the manga and anime section for the beyblade wikia, I came across some of these.

Since when was this a thing?
Since when was what a thing ?
(Nov. 29, 2015  7:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Since when was what a thing ?

Burst in English, silly.
Burst is in English ever since the beginning because there is a group scanlating it actively ... It has been mentioned many times at least in this topic.
(Nov. 29, 2015  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Burst is in English ever since the beginning because there is a group scanlating it actively ... It has been mentioned many times at least in this topic.

Guess I'll find more of the English pages and post them...

At some point...

Eventually.
You do not have to post them, they were already posted for the most.
Have any one saw that the main character bey holder Speechless
(Nov. 29, 2015  7:16 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2015  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Burst is in English ever since the beginning because there is a group scanlating it actively ... It has been mentioned many times at least in this topic.

Guess I'll find more of the English pages and post them...

At some point...

Eventually.

It's also a stickied thread in the anime/manga section.
Does anyone have the 5th chapter to burst scanned? If not, can somebody at least post a link?
(Dec. 02, 2015  3:29 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Does anyone have the 5th chapter to burst scanned? If not, can somebody at least post a link?

~Mana~ has not scanned it yet.

At least, if you are refering to last month's chapter. I do not really keep track of exactly which chapter we are at.