Beyblade Burst Limited+ Ranked? W/ Gt&Sparking Beys? BGT

We took two pages in that other thread XD
what's stopping us from 3 lmao
Also about that spinning thing on destroy, I believe it helps deflect wind making it go around more since it's free spinning or smth like that. I just know it's relevant somehow, otherwise what's it's use? Maybe mine has a defect but my Destroy is more aggressive than destroy' sometimes.
(Sep. 23, 2021  8:55 AM)(Blank) Wrote: what's stopping us from 3 lmao
Also about that spinning thing on destroy, I believe it helps deflect wind making it go around more since it's free spinning or smth like that. I just know it's relevant somehow, otherwise what's it's use? Maybe mine has a defect but my Destroy is more aggressive than destroy' sometimes.

It’s probably worn down to a point that it’s a bit flatter. Start using destroy’ more and it will be just like your normal destroy.
Good news, The format here is now being hosted for the first ever time by Virtuous Circle! Now hopefully the BGT Format can slowly come to life
(Nov. 01, 2021  10:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Good news, The format here is now being hosted for the first ever time by Virtuous Circle! Now hopefully the BGT Format can slowly come to life

Yay?
(Nov. 02, 2021  8:29 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  10:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Good news, The format here is now being hosted for the first ever time by Virtuous Circle! Now hopefully the BGT Format can slowly come to life

Yay?
Why do you say that as a question?