Beyblade Burst Legends | Chapter 4 & 5

CHAPTER 4 / DARK ANIMAL, DREAD SALAMANDER!

The ground moved, Faith and Veda fell onto a lower level of the Castle. A blader is waiting in front of them "Finally, let's battle, the name is Sebastian. Dread Salamander is getting fired up" The blader said. "Let's go!" Veda and Faith said at the same time.

"Three... Two... One..., LET...... IT................ RIP........!"

Faith was the first one to battle again "Take the center, Fafnir!" Fafnir circles around and takes the middle! "Ninja Spin!" Now that Fafnir activates Ninja Spin, it will absorb everything that come in it's way. Salamander is drifting left and right when Salamander comes to left, it lays right and instantly drift to the right "Salamander, Shocking Curse Infection!" Salamander hits Fafnir and Its is starting to go crazy "COME ON! FAFNIR STAY BALANCED!" But Fafnir keeps scraping the ground and hitting the walls. Finally it hits the wall last time and bursts! "NO WAY, WHAT!" "Now it's your turn Ve-" "Stop!" A voice interrupted. They all turned around "Who's that!" Sebastian yelled. The blader starts walking towards them. "Stop this battle, already!" He said, "Follow me, Veda, and you too Faith" "How did you know our names?" Veda asked. He respond in one word "Mind reading" That surprised Faith and Veda, he lead them to a door way out, leaving Sebastian behind. And the door closed. While they walk Veda asked the blader "Who are you?" again and again. Finally the blader said as he opened another door "Prisoner" "Whaaa!?" Veda said confused. The door opened back to the same room they meet the princess. "HEY! HOW DID YOU ESCAPE!" Mia said "Did you even remember who I am?" He said "NO! I DON'T REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!" Mia responded "Did something happen to you? Mia, you remember back in the days at our School? Darkness covered you and made you choose Darkness instead of Brightness" He said "Oh well, I guess we'll decide it with a battle" Mia said "Sure.." He responded.

CHAPTER 5 / DARK DRAGON, DREAD BAHAMUT

"GET READY, PRISONER!" Mia said

"Let's battle already, Meet the Dark Dragon, Dread Bahamut."

"Wow that looks Legendary!" Veda said standing on the side of the stadium.

"First battle!" Faith judged.

"Ready set!"

"Three.. Two... One...! Let It Rip!"

Morrigna and Bahamut lands on the stadium "A left-spin Defense type, huh?" Mia said "Center is mine!" "Center is mine!" He said. Bahamut takes and center and holds down the force, Morrigna comes in to hit a heavy attack but Bahamut is not budging at all! "Morrigna! Hit it with Evil Break!" Morrigna just keep attacking heavier and heavier Bahamut clicked once twice and the third time! "Bahamut! FINAL EVIL GUARD! NOW BREAK IT IN HALF" Morrigna hits Bahamut and a crack started on Morrigna and started cracking more and finally "DESTROY, BAHAMUT!" Morrigna broke in half with the power of the best Defense type.

"CAN'T BE!" Veda said.

"NO WAY!" Faith said.

"D-D-Dread Bahamut with a broken burst finish, two points is awarded to Bahamut, the winner of this battle is the
Dark Dragon!" Faith said.

Note: Comment what you think about this Chapter and I'll continue the next chapter tomorrow!

Am too tired to write the
story continues chapters
thing so I might edit later.
Bye for now!
Exciting battle! Looking forward to the next one
Thank you, I also can't wait to make the next chapter too!
It was good Smile, but each chapter doesn’t need a new thread!
(Aug. 15, 2019  12:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: It was good Smile, but each chapter doesn’t need a new thread!

Im amused that youre persistent on trying to warn and remind a user
(Aug. 15, 2019  12:47 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  12:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: It was good Smile, but each chapter doesn’t need a new thread!

Im amused that youre persistent on trying to warn and remind a user

I’m amused that you’re amused
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:26 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  12:47 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im amused that youre persistent on trying to warn and remind a user

I’m amused that you’re amused

I just noticed that its basically the same thing you said, but switched up the words. I actually enjoy this user’s story and hope to see more from them. Im glad that I can point out what I like about their story rather than repeating similar things. And Ghostly, keep up the good work! I hope you find delight in my true appreciation for this
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:52 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:26 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m amused that you’re amused

I just noticed that its basically the same thing you said, but switched up the words. I actually enjoy this user’s story and hope to see more from them. Im glad that I can point out what I like about their story rather than repeating similar things. And Ghostly, keep up the good work! I hope you find delight in my true appreciation for this

I’m hurt, because I did like the story