What Hasbro Beyblade Burst Combos do you have in mind

Rules
Comment only hasbro parts
Examples: Master Dragon with 2 and tower
I'll comment on your reply. 

This is for fun and for a special vid.
A combo I've been using recently for Hasbro has been:

Twin Nemesis.0.Glaive.Iron (Upper Mode)

I mean you'd have to launch it sideways all the time because if you flat launch it, then it'll lose all it's stamina by the time it hits the center, unless you're pitting it up against another attack type. It's also decent at Spin Equalization from other left spinning hasbro attack types, and some hasbro defense types!
Fang Fengriff 0 Xtreme was surprisng for me.
I like using Judgement Devolos Blitz Xreme tho.
Balkesh B3 00Wall Bearing/Ab-S since Bearing is banned
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Fang Fengriff 0 Xtreme was surprisng for me.

Nani? Fang Fengriff? I barely even use that bey, but you're saying for hasbro that on the right combo it's actually good?
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:25 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Fang Fengriff 0 Xtreme was surprisng for me.

Nani? Fang Fengriff? I barely even use that bey, but you're saying for hasbro that on the right combo it's actually good?

Well I have a few hasbro bey's and it does well actually heck it even beted Union Achilles
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:25 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Nani? Fang Fengriff? I barely even use that bey, but you're saying for hasbro that on the right combo it's actually good?

Well I have a few hasbro bey's and it does well actually heck it even beted Union Achilles

I mean, Union does have Convert which makes it scrape, but dang- Union Achilles weighs almost three times the weight of Fang Fengriff! That's crazy!
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:30 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well I have a few hasbro bey's and it does well actually heck it even beted Union Achilles

I mean, Union does have Convert which makes it scrape, but dang- Union Achilles weighs almost three times the weight of Fang Fengriff! That's crazy!

lol it bursted in both modes
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Balkesh B3 00Wall Bearing/Ab-S since Bearing is banned

Wall and Absorb-S? I don't know how good that'd be- I mean- you probably have the parts so i'd be happy to know how good wall does on Absorb-S!

(Dec. 12, 2020  4:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:30 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I mean, Union does have Convert which makes it scrape, but dang- Union Achilles weighs almost three times the weight of Fang Fengriff! That's crazy!

lol it bursted in both modes
W h- even with the Union Swords on?! D a n g- that kinda goes to show that Union Achilles isn't really THAT good lol
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:31 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Balkesh B3 00Wall Bearing/Ab-S since Bearing is banned

Wall and Absorb-S? I don't know how good that'd be- I mean- you probably have the parts so i'd be happy to know how good wall does on Absorb-S!

(Dec. 12, 2020  4:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol it bursted in both modes
W h- even with the Union Swords on?! D a n g- that kinda goes to show that Union Achilles isn't really THAT good lol

My friend has Wall and Ab-S so I had a good Impression of it, in my country Hasbro is like really rare. REALLY RARE So I was quite impressed on how it worked
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:31 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Wall and Absorb-S? I don't know how good that'd be- I mean- you probably have the parts so i'd be happy to know how good wall does on Absorb-S!

My friend has Wall and Ab-S so I had a good Impression of it, in my country Hasbro is like really rare. REALLY RARE So I was quite impressed on how it worked

Ah, I see! I mean, WBO Wombat said in one of his videos like a few months ago, if not like 5 months ago, that Ab-S was top tier like Tier 1, I think better than Bearing honestly when it came to same spin I believe, but opposite spin, I'm not sure, but Absorb-S if we're talking about TT and Hasbro together would probably be a low Tier 2 because of Zone'+Z, Xtend+ and the Rise driver, but if we're talking about just Hasbro meta, then Absorb-S is like TOP tier 1.
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:39 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: My friend has Wall and Ab-S so I had a good Impression of it, in my country Hasbro is like really rare. REALLY RARE So I was quite impressed on how it worked

Ah, I see! I mean, WBO Wombat said in one of his videos like a few months ago, if not like 5 months ago, that Ab-S was top tier like Tier 1, I think better than Bearing honestly when it came to same spin I believe, but opposite spin, I'm not sure, but Absorb-S if we're talking about TT and Hasbro together would probably be a low Tier 2 because of Zone'+Z, Xtend+ and the Rise driver, but if we're talking about just Hasbro meta, then Absorb-S is like TOP tier 1.

I guess Wombat mentioned that because Hasbro bearing is more unstable and also it's Banned now so Absorb-S is now one of my favorite drivers.

Actually I would've used Balkesh B3 on TT bearing but this is strictly hasbro
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:41 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:39 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Ah, I see! I mean, WBO Wombat said in one of his videos like a few months ago, if not like 5 months ago, that Ab-S was top tier like Tier 1, I think better than Bearing honestly when it came to same spin I believe, but opposite spin, I'm not sure, but Absorb-S if we're talking about TT and Hasbro together would probably be a low Tier 2 because of Zone'+Z, Xtend+ and the Rise driver, but if we're talking about just Hasbro meta, then Absorb-S is like TOP tier 1.

I guess Wombat mentioned that because Hasbro bearing is more unstable and also it's Banned now so Absorb-S is now one of my favorite drivers.

lol yeah hasbro bearing is more unstable but I think it has more stamina than TT's? I'm not sure, but in one of Osvaruto bey's videos when they were reviewing Caynox C3, they did a spin test against TT bearing, and hasbro bearing, and Hasbro bearing won by like 5-10 seconds which is crazy! but yeah it is more unstable than TT bearing, so it makes sense, but also Absorb-S has a lot of LAD from what I've heard and it has even more when you put a good LAD frame on it like Glaive, Cross, etc.
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:46 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:41 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I guess Wombat mentioned that because Hasbro bearing is more unstable and also it's Banned now so Absorb-S is now one of my favorite drivers.

lol yeah hasbro bearing is more unstable but I think it has more stamina than TT's? I'm not sure, but in one of Osvaruto bey's videos when they were reviewing Caynox C3, they did a spin test against TT bearing, and hasbro bearing, and Hasbro bearing won by like 5-10 seconds which is crazy! but yeah it is more unstable than TT bearing, so it makes sense, but also Absorb-S has a lot of LAD from what I've heard and it has even more when you put a good LAD frame on it like Glaive, Cross, etc.

I'm using Ab-S like Bearing with a low Hanging Frame like lift or wall, I don't think Glaive or Cross will be a good idea
I heard Turbo Spryen S4 00Wall Eternal-S worked well.
I have also tried Master Spryzen 0Glaive Atomic
Zillion Zeutron 0Lift(normal mode) Atomic