[Product]  Beyblade Burst God Valkyrie Completion Guide

A guide to be released on March 18th 2017 by CoroCoro. It might come with something exclusive or just a lottery card like the previous guides in Metal FIght Beyblade and in Beyblade Burst. More details to come.

Update:

(Mar. 15, 2017  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the cover:

[Image: God_Valkyrie_Completion_Guide.jpg]

The S Frame indeed stands for Star.

You can buy this guide on Amazon.co.jp and get it shipped to you directly for very low charges, and it is guaranteed to come with the S Frame. Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know how to get this for a reasonable price.

This guide also comes with a gift of 3000 Beypoints, apparently, as well as a scoop on 15 Beyblades (?) and gold "Kami stickers" for God Valkyrie.
Ohhh
You can see the cover here:
http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-12255431764...82775.html

The gold S Frame (for a Disc) will be included in it, and there will also be a scratch lottery ticket to try to get one of 200 blue God Valkyrie Ice Knight Ver.

The guide costs 750 yen and can be bought with direct international shipping on Amazon.co.jp
Can someone help me with this ameba site? Every time i try opening a link, it brings me to a sign in page
(Mar. 11, 2017  8:15 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Can someone help me with this ameba site? Every time i try opening a link, it brings me to a sign in page

The author has limited access to some users only. I have read in that article something like if something happens he will then limit the access from next month. So I think we will not be able to see the Corocoro leaks from him anymore.
(Mar. 11, 2017  8:32 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: The author has limited access to some users only. I have read in that article something like if something happens he will then limit the access from next month. So I think we will not be able to see the Corocoro leaks from him anymore.

Yes, way too many people copied his pictures this time.
(Mar. 11, 2017  11:01 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: GOD?

Yes that's the upcoming Valkyrie

Hmmm....Sounds off character for a Beyblade's name, especially for Valt's Valkyrie. (Also I already knew about this but I was just trying to act weird)
The previously seen cover of this guide, thanks to marutti's latest video:

[Image: God_Valkyrie_Completion_Guide.jpg] [Image: God_Valkyrie_Ice_Knight_Ver.jpg]
I guess the S stands for Star? Tongue_out
(Mar. 13, 2017  8:03 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I guess the S stands for Star? Tongue_out

Or maybe just "special" Wink
Anyway, I loved this Frame things! Even more if they're exchangeable and make some difference performance wise. Grin
Quick question
Has god Valkyrie released yet because zankye unboxed it but it was white???
(Mar. 14, 2017  5:02 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: Quick question
Has god Valkyrie released yet because zankye unboxed it but it was white???

That was Legend God Bey, just a Victory Valkyrie recolour. God Valkyrie gets released in Japan in four days, so it will be many weeks before any of us westerners receive it even.
Here is the cover:

[Image: God_Valkyrie_Completion_Guide.jpg]

The S Frame indeed stands for Star.

You can buy this guide on Amazon.co.jp and get it shipped to you directly for very low charges, and it is guaranteed to come with the S Frame. Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know how to get this for a reasonable price.

This guide also comes with a gift of 3000 Beypoints, apparently, as well as a scoop on 15 Beyblades (?) and gold "Kami stickers" for God Valkyrie.
I want this star frame so bad. :D Then I can make my first God Layer combo when I get the rest of the stuff. xD It's God Valkyrie 4 Star Loop. :)
* Star Frame, hah.

This whole thing is just 1644 yen shipped to Canada and to probably many other countries, by the way.
Id be lucky to get this. i dont care if I don't win the lottery, I just want the book, disk & points. Imagine what I could do with 3K in points. As far as God V goes.. I know a guy in Japan who will hopefully get the bey. its worth the 2 week wait. Pokemon & Beyblade are taking ALL my money this year.
(Mar. 17, 2017  11:47 PM)marutti Wrote:

That looks cool. What are the purple and blue/orange beyblades called? They look like really awesome upcoming releases
(Mar. 18, 2017  1:59 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: That looks cool. What are the purple and blue/orange beyblades called? They look like really awesome upcoming releases

Tornado Wyvern and Drain Fafnir
Definitely tornado wyvern and drain fafnir
By the way, they are calling the Star Frame "Gold Ver.", so you can almost bet that there will be a regular release at some point soon hah. Only the gold colour would be exclusive to this guide.
(Mar. 11, 2017  12:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You can see the cover here:
http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-12255431764...82775.html

The gold S Frame (for a Disc) will be included in it, and there will also be a scratch lottery ticket to try to get one of 200 blue God Valkyrie Ice Knight Ver.

The guide costs 750 yen and can be bought with direct international shipping on Amazon.co.jp

Can you put a link to an amazon page so i can buy the guide please
I'm not sure if everyone caught Leo Burst's video but that QR code for 3000 beypoints can be re used by anyone per account