Beyblade Burst God - God Bladers Rules

Hello Everyone !

Anyone has understand rules for god bladers rules in Beyblade Burst God Episode 40, I've see the battle between Valt and Kurtz but I've not even understand rules.

Thanks a lot. Best regards.
(Jan. 08, 2018  7:13 PM)BlueShark Wrote: Hello Everyone !

Anyone has understand rules for god bladers rules in Beyblade Burst God Episode 40, I've see the battle between Valt and Kurtz but I've not even understand rules.

Thanks a lot. Best regards.

It seems that the blader only needs 2 points to win like in the episode Kurtz burst Valkyrie and won this might be a system just to make the battles faster by having more burst an winning the match so that the can finally go to the semi finals which will be 3 points again that's how it seems to me atleast
Burst finish is two points. survivor Finnish one point. knock out Finnish one point. you have to get three points to win.
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:49 PM)CYBERhayden Wrote: Burst finish is two points. survivor Finnish one point. knock out Finnish one point. you have to get three points to win.

His talking about in the God bladers cup rule Kurtz only burst Valkyrie which is 2 points and the match was over it didn't go with 3 points it wasn't the usual rules of 3 points
Unfortunately, they haven't detailed the rules of the tournament at all. The information we do know is that there's six Bladers in each group, and battles in each group are first to two points. Otherwise, we don't know anything.

I'd imagine we'll only see two advance from each group though, with the winner of Group A playing the runner-up of Group B and vice versa. Unfortunately, no idea how each group's battles work though, but the BC Sol guys in the audience told Valt that his chance wasn't over yet, so he'll definitely be playing multiple people. Whether it's a Round Robin for each group, we don't know.

Hopefully they'll detail it soon.
(Jan. 08, 2018  10:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:49 PM)CYBERhayden Wrote: Burst finish is two points. survivor Finnish one point. knock out Finnish one point. you have to get three points to win.

His talking about in the God bladers cup rule Kurtz only burst Valkyrie which is 2 points and the match was over it didn't go with 3 points it wasn't the usual rules of 3 points

Yes, I talk about God Bladers Cup rules no about rules during a battle as burst finish, spin finish or over finish ^^
Thanks everyone for answers Smile
I think after watching the preview and episode 40, I'm starting to understand the rules. Basically it's a points system in which bladers battle to earn points for themselves (burst finish being 2 points and survivor/ ring out finish 1 point). At the End I think the bladers will be cut down to the 5 best and they will battle in a tournament bracket where if you win you advance and if you lose you're out of the tournament(kinda like the manga).
So far 3 matches we have seen in Group A
Kurtz, Shu and Norman Win
Valt, Boa and Cuza Lose
Valt will take a second round against Cuza as we saw the trailer at the end.
which already means they will battle against each other in five rounds.