Beyblade Burst God Episode #51 (March 26, 2018)

(Mar. 12, 2018  3:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  2:07 PM)SuperAnimeFan Wrote: what is plot armor?

I'll give you an example remember the fight between Cooza vs Kurtz. Normally Kurtz was supposed to win but if he had won the match that would eliminated valt, but since valt is the main character he can't be eliminated so Cooza won the match to give valt the chance to battle Kurtz in beat him. Like this valt is qualified but logically he should not be qualified so this were the plot armor comes in action Cooza was the plot to make valt go to the semi finals.  are simply if watch future card buddyfight the main character is basically a walking plot armor wining mostly all the fight despite when he shouldn’t but wins anyway that's another example of plot armor. Hopes that help bit and sorry for the long explanation

That was not plot armor, the writers are not stupid. They made him purposely lose like 90% battles he ever fought, including the Team Tournament and the God Bladers Cup just so he could prove he's not worthless in the most important battle he fought.
(Mar. 12, 2018  9:46 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'll give you an example remember the fight between Cooza vs Kurtz. Normally Kurtz was supposed to win but if he had won the match that would eliminated valt, but since valt is the main character he can't be eliminated so Cooza won the match to give valt the chance to battle Kurtz in beat him. Like this valt is qualified but logically he should not be qualified so this were the plot armor comes in action Cooza was the plot to make valt go to the semi finals.  are simply if watch future card buddyfight the main character is basically a walking plot armor wining mostly all the fight despite when he shouldn’t but wins anyway that's another example of plot armor. Hopes that help bit and sorry for the long explanation

That was not plot armor, the writers are not stupid. They made him purposely lose like 90% battles he ever fought, including the Team Tournament and the God Bladers Cup just so he could prove he's not worthless in the most important battle he fought.

And yet he beat almost everyone in the series expect lui and clio. Even the match that he lost was settled back into a rematch and won all of them. he lost against gazem ,Joshua ,Sisco, Cooza ,xhaka, Ruway Kurtz , free, shu at first. Look it  them now all this guys that I've mentioned were all defeated at the end while some rematch was good but Valt was given all the rematch so he could won. plus the matches he lost to small team and players that weren't important while free had left was stupid in my opinion valt didn’t needed those lost he had already proven himself since season 1
(Mar. 13, 2018  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  9:46 PM)Limetka Wrote: That was not plot armor, the writers are not stupid. They made him purposely lose like 90% battles he ever fought, including the Team Tournament and the God Bladers Cup just so he could prove he's not worthless in the most important battle he fought.

And yet he beat almost everyone in the series expect lui and clio. Even the match that he lost was settled back into a rematch and won all of them. he lost against gazem ,Joshua ,Sisco, Cooza ,xhaka, Ruway Kurtz , free, shu at first. Look it  them now all this guys that I've mentioned were all defeated at the end while some rematch was good but Valt was given all the rematch so he could won. plus the matches he lost to small team and players that weren't important while free had left was stupid in my opinion valt didn’t needed those lost he had already proven himself since season 1

I don't recall Valt ever losing to Joshua, what episode was it in?
(Mar. 13, 2018  1:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: And yet he beat almost everyone in the series expect lui and clio. Even the match that he lost was settled back into a rematch and won all of them. he lost against gazem ,Joshua ,Sisco, Cooza ,xhaka, Ruway Kurtz , free, shu at first. Look it  them now all this guys that I've mentioned were all defeated at the end while some rematch was good but Valt was given all the rematch so he could won. plus the matches he lost to small team and players that weren't important while free had left was stupid in my opinion valt didn’t needed those lost he had already proven himself since season 1

I don't recall Valt ever losing to Joshua, what episode was it in?

Oops skip the Joshua my keyboard wrote it without me paying intention
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  1:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I don't recall Valt ever losing to Joshua, what episode was it in?

Oops skip the Joshua my keyboard wrote it without me paying intention

In that case everything else checks out.
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Oops skip the Joshua my keyboard wrote it without me paying intention

In that case everything else checks out.

Sorry about that misunderstanding
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:27 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote: In that case everything else checks out.

Sorry about that misunderstanding

There's no need to, no harm done.

Anyway, I'm hoping this battle is more intense than L2 vs V2, I really want it to feel like a final battle.
I really feel like Something is gonna break vs them. If that's what it takes for Shu to stop bullying everyone I'm down
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:27 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Sorry about that misunderstanding

There's no need to, no harm done.

Anyway, I'm hoping this battle is more intense than L2 vs V2, I really want it to feel like a final battle.

Me too I hope back to back battle with both of them giving every single bit of energy they have it's the last battle between those two probably so we deserved it

(Mar. 13, 2018  2:37 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I really feel like Something is gonna break vs them. If that's what it takes for Shu to stop bullying everyone I'm down

Their gonna have the come back to your seens shu thing going. but regardless we deserved a epic battle between those 2 it's the last battle of the God cup. so I want to be hype throughout all the episode
someone pls tell me thats all there is in this episode i cant take too much hype!!!!!!!!!!
Valt's got a good chance of winning, isn't super z 2 years after valt won the God bladers cup?
(Mar. 16, 2018  7:43 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Valt's got a good chance of winning, isn't super z 2 years after valt won the God bladers cup?

I wouldn't worry about that,  valt is going to win one way or another his the main character after all
(Mar. 13, 2018  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  9:46 PM)Limetka Wrote: That was not plot armor, the writers are not stupid. They made him purposely lose like 90% battles he ever fought, including the Team Tournament and the God Bladers Cup just so he could prove he's not worthless in the most important battle he fought.

He interpreted as you saying Cooza had plot armor. What he was saying was Cooza winning now was an intentional move by the writers to show that Cooza could clutch when it mattered the most. The whole God Bladers Cup arc feels as if it was planned since the team tournament, with Lui beating Red Eye and Free before God Bladers Cup started, then Valt losing in a couple of minutes to Kurtz, so calling this plot armor seems unfair, since they could've just had Valt beat Kurtz by a fluke the first time.
(Mar. 26, 2018  4:26 AM)BUNANA BOB Wrote: Anyone have a link??
The episode hasn't aired yet.
wait why did free leave?

also, Lui's scene after nL broke was so unsatisfactory and shallow for a character with his potential. The manga did it better. (even though this was maybe 1 or 2 episodes ago)
Finally the sprint boost
 returns and I'm so hyped.. can't wait it any longer..
Omg guys, just 2 hours left for this episode to be Aired.
Link for live https://www.olweb.tv/tv-tokyo if anyone needs
Here's another link to watch this episode live, its TV Tokyo's official streaming: https://mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/

Well, who doesn't want to see this episode live!
It starts in 11 minutes from now..
I have got only one to thing to say...
(Mar. 26, 2018  9:57 AM)Naruto 1 Wrote: hyped

im up

its not working

You have to wait for a couple more minutes.

(Mar. 26, 2018  10:21 AM)Alain Ash Wrote: Link please

I already gave a link, but you'll have to wait a couple of minutes.