Beyblade Burst God Episode #48 (March 5, 2018)

(Feb. 26, 2018  4:49 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way in hell he is bursting Beat Kukulcan. However, he can try to get 2 spin finishes.

What I am saying is he would get a win that he almost didn't get.  Like outspinning bK right before the finishing attack. Or something. We will have to see.

I really want to see Cognite breaking after out spinning Kukulcan, and then Cuza is like "I did it for you Valt, Please revenge Cognite".

(Feb. 26, 2018  4:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh, Cuza didn't win a single fight, hell he didn't even win a single round, how the heck is he going to beat Kurtz? Who managed to beat Boa, Norman, and Valt who all defeated Cuza.
That's the thing we need to watch anime to know lol. But otherwise Valt can't get in finals.

Maybe Kurtz accidentally BRF's Cognite into his face and injures himself, that would be hilarious.
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:49 PM)MWF Wrote: What I am saying is he would get a win that he almost didn't get.  Like outspinning bK right before the finishing attack. Or something. We will have to see.

I really want to see Cognite breaking after out spinning Kukulcan, and then Cuza is like "I did it for you Valt, Please revenge Cognite".

(Feb. 26, 2018  4:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: That's the thing we need to watch anime to know lol. But otherwise Valt can't get in finals.

Maybe Kurtz accidentally BRF's Cognite into his face and injures himself, that would be hilarious.

If Alter Chronos breaks after winning then it would most likely be counted as a lost for Cuza. Also the whole bey to the face thing is unlikely.
As one of the three new main characters that were introduced in BBG (Sisco, Cooza and Free), Cooza deserves the credit for winning against a strong opponent by now. Sisco beat Joshua & Xhaka, Free beat Lui...

I'm definitely looking forward to this~
(Feb. 26, 2018  6:49 PM)I’m Rise Wrote: As one of the three new main characters that were introduced in BBG (Sisco, Cooza and Free), Cooza deserves the credit for winning against a strong opponent by now. Sisco beat Joshua & Xhaka, Free beat Lui...

I spent all this time thinking his name was spelt Kuza ?
(Feb. 26, 2018  7:00 PM)Silversylveon Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  6:49 PM)I’m Rise Wrote: As one of the three new main characters that were introduced in BBG (Sisco, Cooza and Free), Cooza deserves the credit for winning against a strong opponent by now. Sisco beat Joshua & Xhaka, Free beat Lui...

I spent all this time thinking his name was spelt Kuza ?

Tbh I have no idea. Apparently he is German, but that name definitely doesn't exist over here, no matter how you spell or pronounce it. Although I must admit that I didn't do any research if it does exist in other (maybe European) languages. :v I'm just sticking with "Cooza" rn because that's what translator Kris did the last time I checked haha.
(Feb. 26, 2018  5:09 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: I really want to see Cognite breaking after out spinning Kukulcan, and then Cuza is like "I did it for you Valt, Please revenge Cognite".

If Alter Chronos breaks after winning then it would most likely be counted as a lost for Cuza. Also the whole bey to the face thing is unlikely.
Nope, if it breaks after Kukulcan stops,  it wins. To be honest I really want to see 2 spin finishes.
(Feb. 26, 2018  8:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  5:09 PM)MWF Wrote: If Alter Chronos breaks after winning then it would most likely be counted as a lost for Cuza. Also the whole bey to the face thing is unlikely.
Nope, if it breaks after Kukulcan stops,  it wins. To be honest I really want to see 2 spin finishes.

well it might as well be a lost, he would unable to battle afterwards.
(Feb. 26, 2018  8:44 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  8:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Nope, if it breaks after Kukulcan stops,  it wins. To be honest I really want to see 2 spin finishes.

Not if he wins the entire fight before breaking.
He's going to do that thing that mG does kind of. Look at the teaser.
If the writers want Cooza to smash Kurtz, they'll make him do it. He doesn't need to outspin or almost win or anything.
(Feb. 26, 2018  8:44 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  8:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Nope, if it breaks after Kukulcan stops,  it wins. To be honest I really want to see 2 spin finishes.

I think the break above means burst only, it is not shattered into pieces.
If Alter Chronos is shattered like Twin Nemesis, it will need to get 1 point before the shattering happen. 
Otherwise it only wins with a spin finish for 1 point and unable to put the beyblade back in form for the 2nd battle.
I think Cuza wins the match by dropping the beyblade on top of the opponent's beyblade just like Krutz did to Norman.
So how come Valt only has a chance for the finals if Cooza wins? Dosent he still have a chance?
(Mar. 03, 2018  10:16 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: So how come Valt only has a chance for the finals if Cooza wins? Dosent he still have a chance?

If Cooza loses, Kurtz will go to the semifinals instead of Valt, because he has more wins than Valt. If Cooza wins, Kurtz and Valt will tie and the spot will be settled with a tie-breaker battle.
(Mar. 03, 2018  10:19 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  10:16 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: So how come Valt only has a chance for the finals if Cooza wins? Dosent he still have a chance?
Oh since currently Valt and Kurtz have the same wins? So Cooza dosent move on either way but if he wins he’s doing it for Valt
If Cooza loses, Kurtz will go to the semifinals instead of Valt, because he has more wins than Valt. If Cooza wins, Kurtz and Valt will tie and the spot will be settled with a tie-breaker battle.
Don't make a post replying without replying
(Mar. 04, 2018  7:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Don't make a post replying without replying

He did reply, but his reply was typed into the quote.
(Mar. 04, 2018  8:18 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  7:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Don't make a post replying without replying

He did reply, but his reply was typed into the quote.
Yeah just realised
(Feb. 26, 2018  7:12 PM)Rise Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  7:00 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: I spent all this time thinking his name was spelt Kuza ?

Tbh I have no idea. Apparently he is German, but that name definitely doesn't exist over here, no matter how you spell or pronounce it. Although I must admit that I didn't do any research if it does exist in other (maybe European) languages. :v I'm just sticking with "Cooza" rn because that's what translator Kris did the last time I checked haha.

I think Cooza comes from the the Cirque du Soleil show- 'Kooza' - from 2 years ago. It makes sense based around how his character is portrayed as an acrobatic performer.
(Mar. 04, 2018  3:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Its just 18 hrs left

The hype is real.
Today!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to see Chronos beating Kukulcan.
(Mar. 05, 2018  9:45 AM)SuperAnimeFan Wrote: Where can i watch this ep?
It is not out yet.
(Mar. 05, 2018  9:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  9:45 AM)SuperAnimeFan Wrote: Where can i watch this ep?
It is not out yet.
How much time is left ?
(Mar. 05, 2018  9:50 AM)SuperAnimeFan Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  9:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: It is not out yet.
How much time is left ?

1 hour.