Beyblade Burst God Episode #44 (February 5, 2018)

(Feb. 05, 2018  4:04 PM)Hokage Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  12:00 PM)Blaze0010 Wrote: http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc363586/
Here is the episode .

dude any other link

https://www7.kickassanime.io/anime/beybl...episode-44
So Lui is Mr. Unbeatable and literally nobody but Shu after experiments to both his Bey and own body can stand a chance? He destroyed the entirety of Big 5 by himself, wew.

We haven't had such an OP Beyblade character since Rago.
(Feb. 05, 2018  4:33 PM)Xeogran Wrote: So Lui is Mr. Unbeatable and literally nobody but Shu after experiments to both his Bey and own body can stand a chance? Wew.

Yeah, honestly I don't like how haxxed Lui is, he's actually just as bad as Ryuga in that sense, dare I say worse.
I really don't understand how valt will make it to the finals as Kurtz will have 4-1 and valt will have 3-2 (assuming he wins against boa and loses to Shu). So Shu and Kurtz will make it to semi's ,but we all know that valt and shu will make it to semis. So either kurtz loses one more yet it will be a tie.
Episode was good the free vs Sisco was funny though Sisco ,Cooza , Boa continue to be punching bags although it's not surprising shu, lui and free stays invincible as expected of those 3 monster but now I wonder who the writers will give the victory in the next battle of lui vs free cause the have to fight again will free break lui invincibility since season 1 or will they go the manga way shu breaks the invincibility but that would mean free would registered 3 loss knowing that valt will battle him before going against shu again
(Feb. 05, 2018  4:42 PM)NPN Wrote: I really don't understand how valt will make it to the finals as Kurtz will have 4-1 and valt will have 3-2 (assuming he wins against boa and loses to Shu). So Shu and Kurtz will make it to semi's ,but we all know that valt and shu will make it to semis. So either kurtz loses one more yet it will  be a tie.

(Feb. 05, 2018  4:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  4:33 PM)Xeogran Wrote: So Lui is Mr. Unbeatable and literally nobody but Shu after experiments to both his Bey and own body can stand a chance? Wew.

Yeah, honestly I don't like how haxxed Lui is, he's actually just as bad as Ryuga in that sense, dare I say worse.

the stronger he seems to be the better it will be when he loses Smile
(Feb. 05, 2018  6:52 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  4:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah, honestly I don't like how haxxed Lui is, he's actually just as bad as Ryuga in that sense, dare I say worse.

the stronger he seems to be the better it will be when he loses Smile

That's very true and if it's anything like the manga then oh ho hoooo it'll end with a bang that's for sure.
(Feb. 05, 2018  6:21 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

If Cooza defeats Kurtz, and Kurtz defeats Norman, then both Valt and Kurtz will be at 3-2 and Norman at 2-3, which allows for a rematch of episode 40 where Valt wins with sgV. Valt has already defeated Norman so I don't see why they would have a rematch of this as a result of all 3 competitors being at 3-2. Alternatively, Valt defeats Shu next episode but that's not going to happen since he'll beat Shu in the finals with the way this is progressing.

(Feb. 05, 2018  4:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

If you remember before this, Free was ranked #1. People ended up forgetting this since Lui smashed him in that friendly battle of theirs. Given the final group is 2 from A Block and 2 from B Block, if this follows regular tournament conventions, Shu will verse the loser from B Block and Valt will verse the winner from B block. Since we know Shu verses Lui and Valt verses Free, then Free will very likely defeat Lui for a 5-0 victory to Lui's 4-1. If they don't follow this convention, then it's anyone's game.

Also, I think Free is being marginalised now since he's winning via cheese tactics (which he always kinda was), compared to Lui's Metal Dragon Crush.

And if you're going to bring that up then I'd say Ginga is arguably more more haxxed than either of them with his Galaxy/Super Cosmic Nova.
(Feb. 06, 2018  1:07 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  4:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah, honestly I don't like how haxxed Lui is, he's actually just as bad as Ryuga in that sense, dare I say worse.

If you remember before this, Free was ranked #1. People ended up forgetting this since Lui smashed him in that friendly battle of theirs. Given the final group is 2 from A Block and 2 from B Block, if this follows regular tournament conventions, Shu will verse the loser from B Block and Valt will verse the winner from B block. Since we know Shu verses Lui and Valt verses Free, then Free will very likely defeat Lui for a 5-0 victory to Lui's 4-1. If they don't follow this convention, then it's anyone's game.

Also, I think Free is being marginalised now since he's winning via cheese tactics (which he always kinda was), compared to Lui's Metal Dragon Crush.

And if you're going to bring that up then I'd say Ginga is arguably more more haxxed than either of them with his Galaxy/Super Cosmic Nova.

Now I'm not sure how exactly the tournament works, but if you're assuming Valt will win and face off against the winner from B block then its also just as likely that Shu could beat Valt, face the B block winner which could once again be Lui then have Valt vs Shu again.

And I strongly disagree with Ginga being more haxxed, considering Ryugas more ridiculous win record and his later methods of spin steal to win which worked almost every time, especially with the amount of times he did it in. Also not sure why you brought Ginga up here, I only brought up Ryuga as an example, especially considering Lui has a lot of similarities to him. If he's a good enough example to use that's all that really matters right now.
(Feb. 06, 2018  1:07 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  6:21 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

If Cooza defeats Kurtz, and Kurtz defeats Norman, then both Valt and Kurtz will be at 3-2 and Norman at 2-3, which allows for a rematch of episode 40 where Valt wins with sgV. Valt has already defeated Norman so I don't see why they would have a rematch of this as a result of all 3 competitors being at 3-2. Alternatively, Valt defeats Shu next episode but that's not going to happen since he'll beat Shu in the finals with the way this is progressing.

Although I agree that Lui is haxxed but it's not very different for both free and shu from what we see a know about these 3 shu in general has the 3Rd best performance and records in beyblade burst only having 4 lost 3 against Lui and 1 against free if Valt wins the final which probably will happen unfortunately that would give Shu 5 lost as for free he has the second or best records cause if free is currently #1 and probably have been for a while meaning that Lui wasn't able to defeat free until he got nightmare longinus free was very surprised when lost to lui from his expression he hasn't lost to lui before even Chris his childhood friend was shocked that would mean free might be even more haxxed than lui cause he only has 2 lost one against Lui and the other against valt now for the last one which is lui who has the best records on screen and manga only losing ones to shu but if he is second rank that would mean that free has beaten him atleast once or twice if remember correctly free and lui was unmovable as 1 and 2 strongest blader worldwide and if the give free the win against Lui and the next battle before closing the b group block that would give lui two losses not counting free who probaly has defeated lui before if my theory is correct doesn't that makes free more haxxed? But either way whether its lui, free or Shu all of them are haxxed one is more haxxed than a other but haxxed is haxxed
You make a good point, even though I wasn't saying Shu and Free weren't super strong either, I just didn't like how Lui hardly even loses a round at this point so beating him even a round seemed impossible. And we don't even know if Free WILL beat Lui next time, they're more than likely saving that surprise for the Shu battle.
(Feb. 06, 2018  7:39 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You make a good point, even though I wasn't saying Shu and Free weren't super strong either, I just didn't like how Lui hardly even loses a round at this point so beating him even a round seemed impossible. And we don't even know if Free WILL beat Lui next time, they're more than likely saving that surprise for the Shu battle.

Fair point it is a little boring that Lui barely losses a round or match I think lui has only been burst 3 time for the entire burst series so yea your right he is to invincible and I also agree that shu will break that unscathed record of his like in the manga
This whole arc has been bland, and since season 3 is confirmed, valt's gonna prob trip (cough cough the first season cough cough), that or shu's gonna flashback to the whole "promise to meet in the finals" thing (Was that in the Japanese ver. I watched the official dub?)

I'm gonna say how the match will go right now 

If the score is
Shu-2 Valt-1
Valt's gonna dues ex machina and win by burst
If its a tie or valts winning idk
If anyone wants to see it, I somehow was able to upload parts of episode 44 without region locking, with official audio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmih1qnA8uA&t=5s Here is Shu vs. Cooza if anyone wants to see it!