Beyblade Burst God Episode #42 (January 22nd, 2018)

there is mo proper link

any btter links for it
alright i got mixed feelings on the preveiw of the next episode. Spoiler

before we get into that iwanna talk about the new episode. So sisco won, thank god.

in the next ep we will se a lot of battles. like ruway vs xhaka (I hope ruway wins), free vs joshua (obvious winner) boa vs norman ( i think boa) , shu vs kurtz (again, obvious winner) and finally sisco vs lui ( obvious winner once again). i also saw that josh and trad have a close connection which i dont like.
I actually really like how certain characters are close friends with each other (Sisco x Wakiya, Cuza x Clio, Joshua x Trad). Gives other forgotten characters some screen time and could be useful for the next season.
My thoughts:

(Jan. 22, 2018  11:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My thoughts:

From the little Japanese I can understand Wakiya was talking saying to Chris that if she doesn't think it's weird that Norman who appeared out of nowhere and his from the snake pit And also talked about ashrum the leader of the snake pit /Alexander gilten who's also the new York Bulls manager and he might be planning something by using the tournament as for the Ruway vs free and lui vs Joshua I agree that we should've seen something even if it was one round and yea I never understand why Joshua is are should I say was rank 3 his not that impressive are that strong infact I don't know why his rank higher than Ruway or Xhaka and I'm not going to even mentioned shu who's clearly above him but shu got an excuse since he was busy being Red-Eye but Ruway in my opinion is a better blader and we all know how strong xhaka is this world ranking is all over the place aside from free and lui was placed right the others not so much as of now this is the way I see the world ranking #1.Free #2.Lui #3.Shu #4.valt #5.xhaka #6.Ruway as for boa, Sisco, Norman and Kurtz I can't really rank them cause boa did beat Ruway but Sisco has also beat both Xhaka and Joshua as for Norman we can't ivaluated him yet Kurtz did beat valt but I think valt lose because he lost his cool against Kurtz I mean let's be honest valt has beaten xhaka, Ruway and Joshua overall valt should be #4 strongest even if he were to win the tournament cause I still believe that free, lui and shu are a league of their own in terms of skills and talents their basically genius prodigy as for the episode it self I give it a 7 out of 10
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:07 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
Tried my best to make it as fun to read as possible. hope you guys will like this review

next episode's trailer seem to be full of excitement hope we will get to see Norman vs Boa in same episode!

I could explain Sisco technique, he is trying to turn Xcalibur into the triple impact state earlier and then put him in a vulnerable state, because the gear grip will be loosen after 3 clicks.  therefore Zoro explain the weakness of the Xcalibur if the triple impact failed to burst the opponent, it will burst by itself when it hit the wall of the stadium.
(Jan. 23, 2018  4:18 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:07 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
Tried my best to make it as fun to read as possible. hope you guys will like this review

next episode's trailer seem to be full of excitement hope we will get to see Norman vs Boa in same episode!

I could explain Sisco technique, he is trying to turn Xcalibur into the triple impact state earlier and then put him in a vulnerable state, because the gear grip will be loosen after 3 clicks.  therefore Zoro explain the weakness of the Xcalibur if the triple impact failed to burst the opponent, it will burst by itself when it hit the wall of the stadium.

Yeah this strategy was like something straight out of real life.
(Jan. 23, 2018  11:10 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  4:18 PM)hykli Wrote: I could explain Sisco technique, he is trying to turn Xcalibur into the triple impact state earlier and then put him in a vulnerable state, because the gear grip will be loosen after 3 clicks.  therefore Zoro explain the weakness of the Xcalibur if the triple impact failed to burst the opponent, it will burst by itself when it hit the wall of the stadium.

Yeah this strategy was like something straight out of real life.

This is good, I love when the show are being realistic, at least relatively in anime where we just see flashy stuff, especially gen 2 with those "deep" story, in season 1, all the technique are based on real life behavior, heck they even make Valkyrie evolve by wearing the variable driver down, which has never happened before. It just feel so refreshing compare to old gen anime by replace the bey by a new, similar one, and beyblade burst god opened a new level of freedom that add-on and changing parts is part of evolution, at least for Valkyrie.
This season, most special moves are way more flashy and shiny, kS, aC, lS, mG those beys special moves just doesn't happen, especially how the animation team wanted kS and lS to move with the driver, dF is strong, but drain spin is a bit mundane for me now, so is dC springing layer, which doesn't made me too impressed, at least tW and sX special move is still fun to watch when they are activated, and those moving part click in place like aB and nL is fun too. They doesn't even bother to show off bR special move anymore, but it is a stamina bey, why do I even care if the move will even be awesome Wink .They exaggerated bJ ability so much it hurts me emotionally when I watch it, kD is exaggerated too but at least it has awesome moments like that time it hit on the stadium, not some dodge it perfectly and crush it when the time comes. tN is just two attack mode with every part attack related, sR ability is boring but at least the fun is from Ruwei calculating the shoot, Sr, well, meant to be overpowered, not so much irl.

I love how unrealistic most of the technique are, but seldomly when someone lose or think up a strategy, the show explanation almost fit how people think in real life (to make up for being unrealistic), and it always happens to Sisco, that guy looks like a brute, a jerk, but how he lost to drain fafnir even when he has a good counter, used an wide attack frame to counter bJ defensive ability, or defeat Xhaka with our Former frenemy Wakiya advice, which also has a defensive bey that has nice moving parts, he has became my favorite character this season, kinda remind me of my favorite character in season 1, Kensuke, how he became more confident and powerful, Sisco became more open and powerful, sadly, they will lose to the hand of Lui, and probably won't get much more character development, at least I can remember them by having the best blushes ever.

The season hasn't finished yet, but before some super exciting season finale battle, the tournament is very predictable right now, and things won't change much until then, so I pretty much post my technical and concrete feeling about this season, saving the emotional one when the season actually ends.