Beyblade Burst God Episode #34 (November 20th, 2017)

(Nov. 21, 2017  5:50 PM)hykli Wrote: Does anybody read the page below?
The manga already shows the world ranking.
The manga shows the ranking while the European tournament just started and Free is still in BCSol which matches the anime 10th episode.
the 10th episode just mention some of the player like xhaka, shu, valt and rantaru.
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p.../the-big-5
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p...earance-of
The page guess the figure looks like xhaka, however the anime show it is really xhaka in the later episode.
After the world tournament final, Valt defeats  4) ruwei, 5) xhaka and 3) joshua, the ranking will makes Valt to world rank number 3.
Unless Red eye/Shu makes an offical tournament battle, he could of be world no. 1 or 2 depends on the final personal tournament result.

We know what the official ranking is but disagree with large parts of it. The official ranking of 1) Free, 2) Lui, 3) Joshua, 4) Ruwei, 5) Xhaka is pretty outdated at this point. Xhaka is clearly stronger than Ruwei and Valt just defeated Xhaka and Joshua. That doesn't even count the fact that Red Eye/Shu is running around. We were trying to make an accurate top 5 as of current anime episodes. At this point the true top 5 seems to be 1) Free, 2) Lui, 3) Red Eye/Shu, 4) Valt, 5) Xhaka
(Nov. 21, 2017  6:34 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:50 PM)hykli Wrote: Does anybody read the page below?
The manga already shows the world ranking.
The manga shows the ranking while the European tournament just started and Free is still in BCSol which matches the anime 10th episode.
the 10th episode just mention some of the player like xhaka, shu, valt and rantaru.
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p.../the-big-5
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p...earance-of
The page guess the figure looks like xhaka, however the anime show it is really xhaka in the later episode.
After the world tournament final, Valt defeats  4) ruwei, 5) xhaka and 3) joshua, the ranking will makes Valt to world rank number 3.
Unless Red eye/Shu makes an offical tournament battle, he could of be world no. 1 or 2 depends on the final personal tournament result.

We know what the official ranking is but disagree with large parts of it. The official ranking of 1) Free, 2) Lui, 3) Joshua, 4) Ruwei, 5) Xhaka is pretty outdated at this point. Xhaka is clearly stronger than Ruwei and Valt just defeated Xhaka and Joshua. That doesn't even count the fact that Red Eye/Shu is running around. We were trying to make an accurate top 5 as of current anime episodes. At this point the true top 5 seems to be 1) Free, 2) Lui, 3) Red Eye/Shu, 4) Valt, 5) Xhaka

Exactly thats how I see the big 5 both ruwei and Joshua are supposed to be 6 and 7 by now
For some reason I bet Lui will probably pass Free, and likely be the final opponent. To be honest I don't want Lui as the final opponent again, I kinda hope it's Shu with Sr.
(Nov. 21, 2017  11:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote: For some reason I bet Lui will probably pass Free, and likely be the final opponent. To be honest I don't want Lui as the final opponent again, I kinda hope it's Shu with Sr.

From the way I see it lui will probably lose to shu and SR I don't think they would hype a bey which is said to the ultimate bey plus having four God abilities it's gonna pretty op if TT doesn't mess it up I don't see lui winning this I think their setting up shu vs valt
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:47 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah you make a good point there. If Lui is meant to be number 2 when battling Valt, Valt would technically deserve 3 or 4, he was about to beat Lui had it not been some BS bad luck he had. Having nL should make him really powerful but the thing is, he was ranked no.2 before getting nL I assume. Free definitely deserves to be number 1 or at least top 5, as he's so far faced almost no struggle.

Yeah TBH Xhaka shouldn't be anywhere near top 5, now don't get me wrong, he is strong but considering he got beaten by Valt and his spin emperor title removed. Not to mention that by the end of the first Burst season, Xhaka is likely the fourth or fifth best depending how he ranks with Zac. Being fourth strongest may seem like he deserves a role in Top 5 in the world but we have to take into account the other super powerful ones around the world, like Free, even Ruwei! There's probably some other powerful bladers too. I still don't like that they had to use a lot of the spin emperors as the worlds strongest... I mean don't other countries have spin emperors of their own or are they just weaker? I agree that Xhaka being a fan favourite should never be an excuse.

Yeah, I assume that Lui was no.2 already during season 1 as he's only just revealed nightmare longinus in God. Based on Valt's performance against Lui, if Lui is the true no.2 then Valt should already be in the global top 10 by the end of season 1. So happy that Free was introduced as an imposing threat and that he's superior to Lui. Would've been sooo lazy to have Lui be no. 1. As far as the rest of the world bladers go however, they've been a bit underwhelming (Ruwei, Joshua, Clio, Gazem, Sisco, Cuza etc). Wish they would've made them stronger and a bigger obstacle to overcome. That being said I like the spotlight that characters such as Daina and Rantaro are getting and that they haven't been thrown aside

Oh yeah I like how strong and skilled Daina has become in the series... I can't exactly say the same for Rantaro, until ep 33 Rantaro has been nothing but a punching bag for new releases and almost always lost.
Yeah, I hope these side characters atleast win, like Dashian did against Julian at the end of Explosion. Also, has Wakiya won against anybody other than Rantaro?
(Nov. 21, 2017  11:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  11:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote: For some reason I bet Lui will probably pass Free, and likely be the final opponent. To be honest I don't want Lui as the final opponent again, I kinda hope it's Shu with Sr.

From the way I see it lui will probably lose to shu and SR I don't think they would hype a bey which is said to the ultimate bey plus having four God abilities it's gonna pretty op if TT doesn't mess it up I don't see lui winning this I think their setting up shu vs valt

It’d be cool if Shu beat lui with spriggan requiem. It’d be pretty poetic after having two of his blades broken by lui finally the blade called requiem wins. Not sure how free would fit into it but I think a Valt vs Shu match again would be great. There’s lot of history behind the two and they didn’t get to battle each other at nationals
Inb4 sR gets broken in half lul. Also is it just me or does Ruwei really suck? Seems like they just needed a quick 5th blader. Also top 4 bladers being japanese is not that unrealistic. In real life Japan has the biggest beyblade community and in the anime world Japan is pretty recognized (as you can see by the fact that most of the participants in the JP nationals, even if they didn't place the best, were scouted by top teams.)
(Nov. 22, 2017  12:39 PM)Limetka Wrote: Inb4 sR gets broken in half lul. Also is it just me or does Ruwei really suck? Seems like they just needed a quick 5th blader. Also top 4 bladers being japanese is not that unrealistic. In real life Japan has the biggest beyblade community and in the anime world Japan is pretty recognized (as you can see by the fact that most of the participants, even if they didn't place the best, were scouted by top teams.)

Auwei was capable of beating Valt, Cuza and Rantaro all at once, though I think the only reason for his battle outcome was due to whether they wanted to sell people the beyblade or use it as a test dummy. Most RBV beyblades tend to start losing easily later.

While that's true, I don't know if Burst is trying to portray the real world beyblade situation, in the Burst universe, I'm almost certain Beyblade is similarly popular in other places too rather than just Japan in the show.
(Nov. 22, 2017  12:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  12:39 PM)Limetka Wrote: Inb4 sR gets broken in half lul. Also is it just me or does Ruwei really suck? Seems like they just needed a quick 5th blader. Also top 4 bladers being japanese is not that unrealistic. In real life Japan has the biggest beyblade community and in the anime world Japan is pretty recognized (as you can see by the fact that most of the participants, even if they didn't place the best, were scouted by top teams.)

Auwei was capable of beating Valt, Cuza and Rantaro all at once, though I think the only reason for his battle outcome was due to whether they wanted to sell people the beyblade or use it as a test dummy. Most RBV beyblades tend to start losing easily later.

While that's true, I don't know if Burst is trying to portray the real world beyblade situation, in the Burst universe, I'm almost certain Beyblade is similarly popular in other places too rather than just Japan in the show.

This is only a speculation but I think he would have lost in that 3v1 had Reboot worked.
(Nov. 22, 2017  12:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Well if japan is so highly regarded how come no-one cared much about Valt (and even Shu) at the start of Burst God. Most bladers underestimated Valt and/or hadn’t even heard of him yet he came 2nd in the japan nationals...idk seems forced that japan is suddenly this HUGE powerhouse in the anime. They hyped up this idea of a “world league” too but it’s basically just all japan again. Also this is a point that’s confused me a bit but none of the others Japanese bladers (Shu, xhaka etc) got scouted for the world league before? It seems like they’re all newcomers and this is their first season competing which doesn’t really help the idea of japan being “pretty recognised”. God is still an entertaining show I just feel they missed a lot of opportunities to introduce some really strong global bladers. Yeah Ruwei feels really tagged on to round out the 5. He’s lost so many battles already
(Nov. 22, 2017  3:38 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  12:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Auwei was capable of beating Valt, Cuza and Rantaro all at once, though I think the only reason for his battle outcome was due to whether they wanted to sell people the beyblade or use it as a test dummy. Most RBV beyblades tend to start losing easily later.

Well if japan is so highly regarded how come no-one cared much about Valt (and even Shu) at the start of Burst God. Most bladers underestimated Valt and/or hadn’t even heard of him yet he came 2nd in the japan nationals...idk seems forced that japan is suddenly this HUGE powerhouse in the anime. They hyped up this idea of a “world league” too but it’s basically just all japan again. Also this is a point that’s confused me a bit but none of the others Japanese bladers (Shu, xhaka etc) got scouted for the world league before? It seems like they’re all newcomers and this is their first season competing which doesn’t really help the idea of japan being “pretty recognised”. God is still an entertaining show I just feel they missed a lot of opportunities to introduce some really strong global bladers. Yeah Ruwei feels really tagged on to round out the 5. He’s lost so many battles already

Yeah there are some plotholes, for example how come they don't even go to school anymore, what about the globals previous year and I doubt they will mention the nationals coming this year.
I can't wait to see a video of kS.2V.LP VS Blast Jinnius!
(Nov. 21, 2017  10:56 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: I’m a bit disappointed that 4 of the top 5 bladers at this point are Japanese....would’ve expected some better competition from the rest of the world

If I'm correct their's only 2 Japanese blader in the top 5 free is Spanish, Joshua is American, ruwei is Chinese, only lui and xhaka are Japanese at the beginning in the now yes it's mostly Japanese with shu and Valt now part of the big Five although I don't really mind shu and lui being up their I mean their consider genius but it would have been interesting having more non Japanese bladers
Bois it isn't Ruwei, it's Ruway.
It isn't kuza it's Cooza
(Nov. 22, 2017  11:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  10:56 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: I’m a bit disappointed that 4 of the top 5 bladers at this point are Japanese....would’ve expected some better competition from the rest of the world

If I'm correct their's only 2 Japanese blader in the top 5 free is Spanish, Joshua is American, ruwei is Chinese, only lui and xhaka are Japanese at the beginning in the now yes it's mostly Japanese with shu and Valt now part of the big Five although I don't really mind shu and lui being up their I mean their consider genius but it would have been interesting having more non Japanese bladers

The initial big 5 was pretty good although I wish Xhaka was replaced with someone like clio or gazem. Problem is the big 5 were never really built up as a strong force. In season 1 the spin emperors were imposing because they never lost a tournament battle (except for against each other) and were usually dominating before Valt came along. Wish they’d done the same with the big 5
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:38 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  11:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: If I'm correct their's only 2 Japanese blader in the top 5 free is Spanish, Joshua is American, ruwei is Chinese, only lui and xhaka are Japanese at the beginning in the now yes it's mostly Japanese with shu and Valt now part of the big Five although I don't really mind shu and lui being up their I mean their consider genius but it would have been interesting having more non Japanese bladers

The initial big 5 was pretty good although I wish Xhaka was replaced with someone like clio or gazem. Problem is the big 5 were never really built up as a strong force. In season 1 the spin emperors were imposing because they never lost a tournament battle (except for against each other) and were usually dominating before Valt came along. Wish they’d done the same with the big 5

Yea even though valt made it to the final 3 out of the supreme 4 was still imposing despite two losing to valt and shu losing to lui due to plot of making lui the ultimate wall I agree that xhaka should've been replaced but I would have personal put shu cause his consider a genius and is very skillful he might be the third most talented blader an beyblade burst behind free and lui but since clio and Gazem as 5 or 6 wouldn't have been a bad idea just to give more heat

(Nov. 23, 2017  3:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:38 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: The initial big 5 was pretty good although I wish Xhaka was replaced with someone like clio or gazem. Problem is the big 5 were never really built up as a strong force. In season 1 the spin emperors were imposing because they never lost a tournament battle (except for against each other) and were usually dominating before Valt came along. Wish they’d done the same with the big 5

Yea even though valt made it to the final 3 out of the supreme 4 was still imposing despite two losing to valt and shu losing to lui due to plot of making lui the ultimate wall I agree that xhaka should've been replaced but I would have personal put shu cause his consider a genius and is very skillful he might be the third most talented blader an beyblade burst behind free and lui but clio and Gazem or even Sisco as 5 or 6 wouldn't have been a bad idea just to give more heat
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea even though valt made it to the final 3 out of the supreme 4 was still imposing despite two losing to valt and shu losing to lui due to plot of making lui the ultimate wall I agree that xhaka should've been replaced but I would have personal put shu cause his consider a genius and is very skillful he might be the third most talented blader an beyblade burst behind free and lui but since clio and Gazem as 5 or 6 wouldn't have been a bad idea just to give more heat

I'm fine with Shu, Lui, and Valt being in top 5 at this point in the season since they were really the strongest bladers at the end of season 1 and are the characters we've been following for longer. However I wish that there were at least 2 really powerful bladers in the top 5 that weren't japanese to give the global bladers some more credibility. Really my main gripe is that Xhaka is in the top 5 and not another foreign blader
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:38 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  11:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: If I'm correct their's only 2 Japanese blader in the top 5 free is Spanish, Joshua is American, ruwei is Chinese, only lui and xhaka are Japanese at the beginning in the now yes it's mostly Japanese with shu and Valt now part of the big Five although I don't really mind shu and lui being up their I mean their consider genius but it would have been interesting having more non Japanese bladers

Pretty sure that Spin Emperors change every year, since 2 years ago, Ben (the guy with Beast Behemoth) fought Lui in the finals. Big Five is probably a fancy name for the top 5 bladers in the world, which seem to be decided on some points system that isn't explained properly. Lui was stated to have come back from overseas in S1, so he probably already had an overseas battle record prior to his dominance in Japan. Whereas the other Japanese Bladers never had this backstory.
(Nov. 24, 2017  11:34 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:38 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: The initial big 5 was pretty good although I wish Xhaka was replaced with someone like clio or gazem. Problem is the big 5 were never really built up as a strong force. In season 1 the spin emperors were imposing because they never lost a tournament battle (except for against each other) and were usually dominating before Valt came along. Wish they’d done the same with the big 5
Pretty sure that Spin Emperors change every year, since 2 years ago, Ben (the guy with Beast Behemoth) fought Lui in the finals. Big Five is probably a fancy name for the top 5 bladers in the world, which seem to be decided on some points system that isn't explained properly. Lui was stated to have come back from overseas in S1, so he probably already had an overseas battle record prior to his dominance in Japan. Whereas the other Japanese Bladers never had this backstory.

Lui vs Ben final is a good point actually and yeah the Spin Emperors changing year to year makes sense. What I meant with the spin emperors though was that over the course of Burst season 1 they were the best of the best. Only blader outside of the spin emperors who defeated a spin emperor was Valt. After the previous year nationals result however, you'd think the spin emperors would get recruited to world league teams and already have experience by Season 1 of Burst but Shu and Xhaka are brand new to the world scene in God. Valt came second in nationals, and immediately got recruited by BC Sol in his first year as a contender. I do like the reference to Lui returning from overseas though Smile

If the top 5 is decided by a random scoring system that would make sense especially since a lot of real-life sport ranking systems are pretty flawed. Just can't help but feel disappointed with the fact they introduced this concept of a Big 5 but failed to really make them menacing
(Nov. 20, 2017  2:01 PM)Hokage Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:44 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: already read the manga,no need to watch

ps.JUST manga?

actually,i also watch the anime,but the manga is so far ahead that i feel like there is  no need to watch the anime.i'm not serious about it though,i still watch the anime to see how each episode plays in the story,plus,i dont wanna ONLY see the manga,the anime is also really good.
(Nov. 24, 2017  11:34 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:

2 years ago Ben fought Lui not in the finals but just preliminary round, the final was Shu Vs Lui, and Shu lost and hurt his eye and got the scar.

(Nov. 22, 2017  11:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I agree this is a Japanese anime and should be Japanese who takes most of the top 5 rank, now the current rank up to the episode are 1. Free, 2.Lui, 3.Red eye, 4. Valt, 5. Joshua
according to the matches in the anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrpKUVHLD-Y
That's not quite how that works, haha. From what we've seen in the anime; those referred to as "Spin Emperors" or the "Big 5" don't really change so easily. Unless the anime says otherwise, best not to assume.
Anyone else concerned about gK and gZ making an appearance in the series
(Nov. 22, 2017  8:29 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  3:38 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: Well if japan is so highly regarded how come no-one cared much about Valt (and even Shu) at the start of Burst God. Most bladers underestimated Valt and/or hadn’t even heard of him yet he came 2nd in the japan nationals...idk seems forced that japan is suddenly this HUGE powerhouse in the anime. They hyped up this idea of a “world league” too but it’s basically just all japan again. Also this is a point that’s confused me a bit but none of the others Japanese bladers (Shu, xhaka etc) got scouted for the world league before? It seems like they’re all newcomers and this is their first season competing which doesn’t really help the idea of japan being “pretty recognised”. God is still an entertaining show I just feel they missed a lot of opportunities to introduce some really strong global bladers. Yeah Ruwei feels really tagged on to round out the 5. He’s lost so many battles already

Yeah there are some plotholes, for example how come they don't even go to school anymore, what about the globals previous year and I doubt they will mention the nationals coming this year.

Ya I do find it weird that some fifth grader gets really emo about his bey breaking then isolating himself to get stronger. Then he puts a mask on and goes around wrecking other bladers. 
Cmon- you're just a 5th grader. Like I don't get it. 5th grader going around wrecking people and traveling. I know Shu's parents are almost always away, but wow- Beyblade Burst God is really unrealistic.