Beyblade Burst God Episode #33 (November 13th, 2017)

33) The Finals! BC Sol VS NY Bulls!
決勝!BCソルVS NYブルズ!!
Kesshō! BC Soru VS NY Buruzu!!
November 13th, 2017
It was kinda obvious that France would lose
Lemme guess lemme guess! The two teams duke it out and BC Sols end up losing, meaning Valt has to beat Free on a later date. lso, is it just me or is the plot kinda like the first series. The top 8 thing is like the top 32 tournament from ep 40-51, and the world championships kinda feels like the team tournament in the burst series. I won't lie, the world championships feel really short... It's technically longer than G-Revs but that just felt bigger and more focused. This has many filler episodes or episodes that aren't the world championships so it feels way shorter.
yeah i saw that one coming i wonder if is going to be like the manga
(Nov. 04, 2017  2:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It was kinda obvious that France would lose

Plus, it means that Xhaka lost against Valt again. And since it's a final show down between New York's Bulls and BC Sol, it's going to be an EPIC battle. I'm super excited to see Valt vs. Free again, but I think he might lose against Free though.
Spoilers from the summary (since it's hard to translate it all):

(Nov. 05, 2017  9:39 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Spoilers from the summary (since it's hard to translate it all):

(Nov. 05, 2017  9:39 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Spoilers from the summary (since it's hard to translate it all):

Someone on Twitter pointed this out a while ago in regards to the first point, but one of the guys on the New York Bulls bears a resemblence to Yellow Eye. (read; the ugly fish lips)

I think that plot point is going to be used in connecting the Snake Pit to the NY Bulls, since Ashram and Alexander are likely the same guy. (and would also be yet another hint to the obvious twist of shu being red eye)
(Nov. 06, 2017  2:25 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

This probably won't happen (and I hope it won't happen) but please just hear me out... what if the Yellow Eye guy owns Screw Trident? I mean we don't know his real name yet and whilst everyone else will suggest that he will still use the black bR, I'm thinking there's a scary possibility that he might switch and become the owner of sT.
(Nov. 06, 2017  7:43 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This probably won't happen (and I hope it won't happen) but please just hear me out... what if the Yellow Eye guy owns Screw Trident? I mean we don't know his real name yet and whilst everyone else will suggest that he will still use the black bR, I'm thinking there's a scary possibility that he might switch and become the owner of sT.

His name is Richard Yellow, and Screw Trident may not appear in anime, since it is very likely to be the prize layer of the RLC8 released in December.
(Nov. 06, 2017  8:30 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2017  7:43 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This probably won't happen (and I hope it won't happen) but please just hear me out... what if the Yellow Eye guy owns Screw Trident? I mean we don't know his real name yet and whilst everyone else will suggest that he will still use the black bR, I'm thinking there's a scary possibility that he might switch and become the owner of sT.

His name is Richard Yellow, and Screw Trident may not appear in anime, since it is very likely to be the prize layer of the RLC8 released in December.

Richard Yellow? Oh... well that's good then.
(Nov. 05, 2017  10:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

Someone on Twitter pointed this out a while ago in regards to the first point, but one of the guys on the New York Bulls bears a resemblence to Yellow Eye. (read; the ugly fish lips)

I think that plot point is going to be used in connecting the Snake Pit to the NY Bulls, since Ashram and Alexander are likely the same guy. (and would also be yet another hint to the obvious twist of shu being red eye)

Wait who are Alexander and Ashram?
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:21 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  10:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Someone on Twitter pointed this out a while ago in regards to the first point, but one of the guys on the New York Bulls bears a resemblence to Yellow Eye. (read; the ugly fish lips)

Wait who are Alexander and Ashram?

Manager/Owner of the New York Bulls and Leader of the Snake Pit respectively
Yah I can kinda see that with the white hair

sticking out of Ashram's hood
lets say it, tomy is not at all engaged, but they say not to get any sequel of burst god, we say it should be, they again say stop we don't need it, but we again say which anime you will show.... actually there is long discussion 'still' going on in anime which makes the differences between thinking of two within the anime team, i think the animators might be knowing it or thing hasn't went worse
rantaro better win. he does not deserve this.i mean,daina sucked at first season,got better in next season. rantaro deserves that too.
This episode was great!

(Nov. 13, 2017  12:48 PM)Xeogran Wrote: This episode was great!

Where did you watch?
My review of Beyblade Burst God - Episode 33
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:02 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: My review of Beyblade Burst God - Episode 33
Where did you watch it ??
Plez tell us how to watch Beyblade burst god ep 33
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:09 PM)Amitp Wrote: Plez tell us how to watch Beyblade burst god ep 33

Did you find it ?
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:20 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:09 PM)Amitp Wrote: Plez tell us how to watch Beyblade burst god ep 33

Did you find it ?

No