Beyblade Burst God Episode #33 (November 13th, 2017)

(Nov. 13, 2017  1:02 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: My review of Beyblade Burst God - Episode 33

Come on tell us guys
They probably watched the one posted by Corocoro but now it is not available
https://yadi.sk/i/MShrWSNS3PeaWh

Thanks to BeyGa.

Anyways... review:
Sorry for the late reply, the one I watched was from http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc351388/

I forgot to post it and the link doesn't work that great anyway.
The battles were quite good. 
Over all good episode.
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:28 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:02 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: My review of Beyblade Burst God - Episode 33

Come on tell us guys

Well the had to give boa a big win if his supposed to be strong I'm glad it's not xhaka or lui I'm ok with him wining ruwei or Joshua cause I personally think that xhaka is stronger than both I don't particularly agreed cause like you said his rank 4 but as long it's one of the favourite I'm ok
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:40 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Whom did Rantaro beat ~

Yellow eye real name Richard yellow
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:49 PM)Limetka Wrote:

(Nov. 14, 2017  10:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

So true. It seems that in god serie they introduce new cool character just to become Valt sidekick in 2/3 episodes. What I liked about the first season was the main character wasn't necessarily  the strongest. In God serie seems Valt turn in to the real star without a belivable explanation

It's called main character plot armor

(Nov. 14, 2017  2:14 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:

So true. It seems that in god serie they introduce new cool character just to become Valt sidekick in 2/3 episodes. What I liked about the first season was the main character wasn't necessarily  the strongest. In God serie seems Valt turn in to the real star without a belivable explanation

That's what 95% percent main character does the get plot armors it's just an excuse to make valt beat the big 5 which I disagree other blader like sisco or cuza are good blader it's just the writers have to make them be valt sidekicks
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

It's called main character plot armor

Episode 51 in the first burst season and the fact that Valt has never beaten Shu fully kinda debunks that me thinks...

EDIT: Not to mention it's that Valt is picked to fight the two, and Sisco doesn't get to fight Ruwei.
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It's called main character plot armor

Episode 51 in the first burst season and the fact that Valt has never beaten Shu fully kinda debunks that me thinks...

EDIT: Not to mention it's that Valt is picked to fight the two, and Sisco doesn't get to fight Ruwei.

The only two Bladers that Valt never wins is shu and lui which I agree atleast it shows that their's some blader that are strong and it take more time an experienced to beat people that are stronger than he is now I'm salty about the fact that the make xhaka lose to him to times In tournament cause in my opinion xhaka is way stronger than Valt as for ruwei and Joshua I don't really mind valt wining I don't consider than stronger than xhaka, lui, shu or free at all to me the real top 5 are free, lui,shu,xhaka and Valt I would put zac if he was in season 2 but his not
hotanime even thought they dont do subs
What I dislike is that even though Valt got so far and obviously is really strong, it does not feel like that at all. He loses in practice games all the time, still gets treated like a kid, and it seems like he goes to EVERY match as the underdog.