Beyblade Burst God Episode #24 (September 11, 2017)

(Sep. 13, 2017  5:50 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Maybe it means that Shu's personality is dead, replaced by Red Eye's (I don't mean he took over, I mean that he had a change of heart).

I thought the same thing, right after I saw Red Eye's episode. Well... we all know, Red eye's aura is completely different from Shu. So, maybe the series's writer is referring his dead to his personality here.

(Sep. 12, 2017  9:55 PM)Limetka Wrote: Also removing the fan favourite Shu from the show wasn't the best idea Tongue_out
Can't say I'm not hyped about the lS Red Eye thing but still..

Removing the fan favorite character Shu from the second serie wasn't a great idea, but maybe they did that just to draw out people's attention to this series. Or probably to provide some interests to the audience for an upcoming huge Plot Twist by using this mysterious new character call Red Eye.
(Sep. 16, 2017  12:53 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: Removing the fan favorite character Shu from the second serie wasn't a great idea, but maybe they did that just to draw out people's attention to this series. Or probably to provide some interests to the audience for an upcoming huge Plot Twist by using this mysterious new character call Red Eye.

And when Valt eventually gets his 'real' personality back, he gets Requiem Spriggan
(Sep. 15, 2017  9:28 AM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2017  6:10 PM)Quon Limon Wrote: define unlucky unless you referring to his arm

First Lui scarred his eye, then his arm had problems a few times in the past season, then he lost to Lui again due to being unlucky and Spriggan breaking etc.

His only source of moral support in hard times is Spriggen as well, without his parents' presence. Though he and Valt are close and the both are driven to compete against each other once again, Shu is still quite reserved.
(Sep. 16, 2017  2:28 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: And when Valt eventually gets his 'real' personality back, he gets Requiem Spriggan
You mean Shu, not Valt. ^_^
(Sep. 18, 2017  2:45 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2017  2:28 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: And when Valt eventually gets his 'real' personality back, he gets Requiem Spriggan
You mean Shu, not Valt. Joyful_3

My wording was bad, I meant Valt is going to make him see 'the error of his ways' or 'beyblading comes from the heart', something like that to make him get his personality back
(Sep. 04, 2017  5:52 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: in which free jumps off the side of a building

[Image: zarWJps.png]

I guess you could say he is FREE falling!