Beyblade Burst God Episode #20 (August 14th, 2017)

20) Assault! BC Sol!!
爆進!BCソル!!
Bakushin! BC Sol!!
August 14th, 2017

バルトと一緒にベイをやりたいと、 
クーザがBCソルに入団を希望してきた。 
新たな戦力が増えるとバルトたちは喜んで迎え入れようとするが、 
チームの方針でトラッドぶつかってしまうクリス。 
スタンともすれ違ってしまい悩みがつきない。
One-line synopsis added.
Finally...The story goes back to what it should be...
smol free is too good for this world
Can someone tell me whats up with that guy thats name sounds like stan? And about that trainer guy?
(Aug. 14, 2017  12:51 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: DHLdZjVVoAA28Dv.jpg]

Young Free * ω *

WHEN?????
which one is that episode
PLS TELL ME
or... episode 20?
Y/N
Yeah ep 20 this thread is ep 20
Click on the hotanime link
Free young is so cute. :3
(Aug. 14, 2017  4:03 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I know there's already a link to the episode, but here it goes. https://yadi.sk/i/AEp7A9GP3Lyszs

Thank you, BeyGa!
Well that was an emotional episode ;-;
Gave me alot more sympathy for Stan.
And lil Free had a Kerbeus, I wonder how he got Fafnir?
(Aug. 14, 2017  5:11 PM)Kurenai Shu Wrote: Well that was an emotional episode ;-;
Gave me alot more sympathy for Stan.
And lil Free had a Kerbeus, I wonder how he got Fafnir?

Most likely someone gave it to him or he bought it from a WBBA store.
The next episode is gonna make me cringe so hard. I'm not ready at all
So is there any explanation at all for why his eyes and facial expression turned so dead and more John Arbuckle-like? He seems almost fine as a child.
This episode was actually decent, compared to the Red Eyes nonsense especially:

(Aug. 14, 2017  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So is there any explanation at all for why his eyes and facial expression turned so dead and more John Arbuckle-like? He seems almost fine as a child.

My best guess is that he got better and better at Beyblade and eventually became so good after having Fafnir.. Beyblade just became boring.

Can't imagine if his bey was dF.P.At, he'd really be bored then.
(Aug. 14, 2017  8:40 PM)Kurenai Shu Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2017  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So is there any explanation at all for why his eyes and facial expression turned so dead and more John Arbuckle-like? He seems almost fine as a child.

My best guess is that he got better and better at Beyblade and eventually became so good after having Fafnir.. Beyblade just became boring.

Can't imagine if his bey was dF.P.At, he'd really be bored then.

especially in the anime lol
Really liked this episode even though I didn't understand much, the feels were real lol. That next episode tho, looks crazy.
Also did nobody notice the opening? Seems much better than before, or maybe I was just to desperate for change.
How do you guys understand what they're saying if there are no sub titles?, i'm still on ep 2 of Beyblade Burst God.....been waiting for ep 3 for like 2 months
(Aug. 15, 2017  6:59 AM)Bladerprince905 Wrote: How do you guys understand what they're saying if there are no sub titles?, i'm still on ep 2 of Beyblade Burst God.....been waiting for ep 3 for like 2 months
 Once you've watched enough anime you'll start to get an idea of what the situation is and you'll understand some phrases. It's like the ultimate Japanese teacher
radom phrases won't get you anywhere. It's mostly that the story isn't really that complicated and it's really not hard to catch what's going on.
>Zac is not be gonna be in the next episode

...Are you [Omitted] me?!