Beyblade Burst God Bladers Cup Anime Bracket

Can someone please post a filled out bracket of the Beyblade Burst God Bladers Cup from the Anime? I would really appreciate it. I find the whole second tournament in the God anime quite confusing and I think I'm not the only one. ^^'
Apparently you are not! Even I was/am confused about it..
The only thing I know which is general is that Valt is #1 and Shu is #2 and after that, its messed up.. Should #3 be Lui or Free? I guess Free because he defeated Lui.. But nah, I have got no idea..
I don't think there was a bracket system where you gain ranks. You go to the top 4 depending on your win-loss ratio THEN there is a bracket.
I might be wrong so don't take these as facts.
TL14 just to be clear, you want the bracket of the matches or do you want the ranking?
(May. 23, 2018  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: TL14 just to be clear, you want the bracket of the matches or do you want the ranking?

I'm looking for a bracket but if you can tell me the ranking, too, it would be great. Smile
(May. 23, 2018  2:55 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: TL14 just to be clear, you want the bracket of the matches or do you want the ranking?

I'm looking for a bracket but if you can tell me the ranking, too, it would be great. :)
Will try my best to make the bracket and get you the Ranking!
(May. 23, 2018  2:56 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  2:55 PM)TL14 Wrote: I'm looking for a bracket but if you can tell me the ranking, too, it would be great. Smile
Will try my best to make the bracket and get you the Ranking!

Thank you sooooo much! Grin
I don't know if this is what you want:

Group A: Shu won against everyone. Vault won against Cooza, Boa and Norman, and lost to Shu and Kurtz. Cooza lost to everyone but Kurtz. Boa lost to everyone but Cooza. Norman won against Cooza and Boa, and lost to everyone else. Kurtz won against Vault, Norman and Boa, and lost against Shu and Cooza. Since both Vault and Kurtz ended with a record of 3 wins, 2 losses, they battled in a tie-break and Valt won. So Shu was ranked #1 for Group A, and Valt was #2.

Group B: Free won against everyone. Lui beat everyone but Free. Zander won against Joshua and Ruway, and lost to everyone else. Joshua won only against Ruway. Sisco lost to Free and Lui, and won against everyone else. Ruway lost to everyone. So Free was ranked #1 of Group B, and Lui was ranked #2.

For the semi-finals, #1 of Group A (Shu) was up against #2 of Group B (Lui), and Shu won; #1 of Group B (Free) was up against #2 of Group A (Valt), and Valt won. In the Finals, Shu was up against Valt, and Valt was the Champion.