Beyblade Burst GT RAW Manga Scans (Chapters 4-5 released)

Beyblade Burst GT RAW Manga Scans:

I will be getting CoroCoro mangazine every month, including the ones that have the other chapters such as Bessatsu CoroCoro which is every other month and scan the chapters.

Chapter 1 (CoroCoro April issue -March 15, 2019-)
Pages: 16

Chapter 2 (CoroCoro April issue -March 15, 2019-)
Pages: 34

Chapter 3 (CoroCoro May issue -April 15, 2019-)
Pages: 34

Chapter 4 (CoroCoro Bessatsu June issue -April 30, 2019-)
Pages: 20

Chapter 5 (CoroCoro June issue -May 15, 2019-)
Pages: 32
Hey DranzerX13 the second Chapter is not opening, Dude
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:31 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hey DranzerX13 the second Chapter is not opening, Dude

This isn’t available yet. Wait little bit.
Can i use these manga images for my yt video ?

When will be eng. translation subtitles will be available. or any website or person who can translate these mangas ?

Thanks DranzerX13 for Uploading these. ?
(Mar. 22, 2019  7:31 AM)renidage Wrote: Can i use these manga images for my yt video ?

When will be eng. translation subtitles will be available. or any website or person who can translate these mangas ?

Thanks DranzerX13 for Uploading these. ?

You also have to thank me as well. Me and DranzerX13 are partners and i am the founder of the Beybladers Free Streamers Team
If they go to your site and read them there, then they thank you for your uploads, but if they originally downloaded my zip files, they thank me. Either way, we're helping each other.

Please Answer DranzerX13
(Mar. 22, 2019  9:48 AM)renidage Wrote: When will be eng. translation subtitles will be available. or any website or person who can translate these mangas ?

Please Answer DranzerX13

Lol Dranzer and me xD
What I can see is we might get a peek of Fumia (The new owner of Fafnir) in the 2nd chapter which is HYPE. I'm really curious what's Delta's bey in gonna be.
Dude, your files have a high risk of having a virus.

I reported the post with the files, DON'T DOWNLOAD THEM!!!
Edit: How do I know about the high risk? I checked the VirusTotal scan part. The risk according to it is high.
I've ran a virus scan on these myself and, while VirusTotal does indeed skip the check and immediately claim it's infected, that's a false-positive as the files are definitely clean and safe. Nothing to worry about here.
Beyblade Burst GT Chapter 3 RAW released. Enjoy!
Beyblade Burst Chapter 5 RAW released. Chapter 4 which was in CoroCoro Bessatsu June issue (April 30, 2016) I will get in the mail tomorrow and will have it scanned the day after that for you guys.
I've read it and its great thanks DranzerX13