Beyblade Burst GT Episode #52 (March 27, 2020)

I wanna give GT a proper review after #52 drops.
I have the same problem. I copy every idea from Cho - Z, but with different characters and story, I mean this. (Longinus Cup = Wind Tournament, Battleship Cruise = Valkyrie Cup, Dead Gran = The Temple Of Tremble) But the story doesn't have plot holes like GT, but I wasted Elt, Cal, Tyre and possibly Valt.

And for GT: the first half of GT was very good and I thought it will be as good as God, but then the Mugen Lock arc started and I thought Valt will beat Arthur. It was then I started to dislike GT. There was a 2 episode battle between Delta and Arthur. It was really bad that Valt was there just helping Delta, It would be better that in episode 39 Delta would battle Valt and then challenge Arthur in episode 40. It was fine then, since I really liked the tag battles and Blind getting some character development. I hoped that the finale would be Drum challenging Aiga, but there is nothing wrong him battling Gwyn. (I would like that Gwyn would be freed from his beliefs and corruption, as I did with a character named Hitaru which is a mix of Gwyn and Phi in my story.)
(Mar. 12, 2020  1:33 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I have the same problem. I copy every idea from Cho - Z, but with different characters and story, I mean this. (Longinus Cup = Wind Tournament, Battleship Cruise = Valkyrie Cup, Dead Gran = The Temple Of Tremble) But the story doesn't have plot holes  like GT, but I wasted Elt, Cal, Tyre and possibly Valt.

And for GT: the first half of GT was very good  and I thought it will be as good as God, but then the Mugen Lock arc started and I thought Valt will beat Arthur. It was then I started to dislike GT. There was a 2 episode battle between Delta and Arthur. It was really bad that Valt was there just helping Delta, It would be better that in episode 39 Delta would battle Valt and then challenge Arthur in episode 40. It was fine then, since I really liked the tag battles and Blind getting some character development. I hoped that the finale would be Drum challenging  Aiga, but there is nothing wrong him battling Gwyn. (I would like that Gwyn would be freed from his beliefs and corruption, as I did with a character named Hitaru which is a mix of Gwyn and Phi in my story.)
One thing for sure is, we wont get Drum vs Aiga for champion role. It's just not going to happen.
It was pretty obvious that we would'nt get a champion belt match anymore no one was after the belt even from the beginning. They did a tournamet For it but they never really focused on the title thing For this season
(Excuse my english, I'm french)
Even if that Rainbow Turbo looks like a Power Rangers plot armor, GT is my favorite Burst season so far. The relationship between characters is amazing, especially Delta (best boi). Gold Turbo is simply explained, not like that Resonance stuff in ChoZ. And I really love the fact past characters don't take all the spotlight like Shu or Free in the third season. (Yeah, I... kinda hate ChoZ/Turbo. And yeah they'll be back in SuperKing I know 😭)
Beyblade burst gt episode 52 master dragon rainbow turbo i like best drum💓

Beyblade burst gt become gold turbo i love it forever drum goodbye🎉
(Mar. 20, 2020  11:40 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: (Excuse my english, I'm french)
Even if that Rainbow Turbo looks like a Power Rangers plot armor, GT is my favorite Burst season so far. The relationship between characters is amazing, especially Delta (best boi). Gold Turbo is simply explained, not like that Resonance stuff in ChoZ. And I really love the fact past characters don't take all the spotlight like Shu or Free in the third season. (Yeah, I... kinda hate ChoZ/Turbo. And yeah they'll be back in SuperKing I know 😭)
I agree with some of your points, GT was for sure more on that friendly side with not all that BS of Resonance and being all confusing for audience. However Gold Turbo has simply has a connection with bey resonance. Bey Resonance is the bond shared between blazers and beys we see this phenomena appear when Drum, Delta, Amane, Aiga and Gwyn talk to their beys. Valt does talk to his bey so he too has a connection with his bey meaning good resonance therefore gold turbo established. Blind and Arthur have dark turbo because they are powerful bladers but don’t listen or talk to their beys so they are “corrupt” like Aigas evil form in Choz. I understand why you don’t like popular characters as we all have different opinions. I personally liked the characters but they had no major significance on the protagonist. That is the reason why I hated GT. I really want Shu, Lui and Free return after their departure from Choz to GT.
(Mar. 20, 2020  7:38 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
I agree with some of your points, GT was for sure more on that friendly side with not all that BS of Resonance and being all confusing for audience. However Gold Turbo has simply has a connection with bey resonance. Bey Resonance is the bond shared between blazers and beys we see this phenomena appear when Drum, Delta, Amane, Aiga and Gwyn talk to their beys. Valt does talk to his bey so he too has a connection with his bey meaning good resonance therefore gold turbo established. Blind and Arthur have dark turbo because they are powerful bladers but don’t listen or talk to their beys so they are “corrupt” like Aigas evil form in Choz. I understand why you don’t like popular characters as we all have different opinions. I personally liked the characters but they had no major significance on the protagonist. That is the reason why I hated GT. I really want Shu, Lui and Free return after their departure from Choz to GT.

they whole popular characters takes the spotlight is the reason I was kind of happy that none aside from valt and aiga (which just had little to do in the story) because gt proves that popular characters Doesn't affect the new bladers at all its just a writer thing . look at blind and lodin they were waste , fumiya despite hum being comedic wasn't that impressive as a bladers pot had potential specially with him wanted to get gold turbo but he'll never reach it, joe who is a unique character for burst was just their . amane is the only side character the actually give him a proper debolpment at the very end of gt (thank god) although he could've got it early on alongside pot to have that rematch between then sense amane was going after him.  the funny thing ironically people who complain about the free and shu thing in cho z despite the side characters like houi, toko , ranjiro , kyle, evel and for some fubuki and suoh who should've been better was already thrown away long before the came and were use to make phi look strong . now complains on how little valt has done are aiga to a degree.
(Mar. 20, 2020  1:54 PM)Tipu Abhishek Wrote: Beyblade burst gt episode 52 master dragon rainbow turbo i like best drum💓

Beyblade burst gt become gold turbo i love it forever drum goodbye🎉

What? I don't understand what you are saying. Also, Drum will return in Superking (next season)
Power Rangers hasn't adapted ToQher lol. Isn't Resonance just simply the bond between the blader and bey/Avatar? Cho-Z just had a quantifier for Aiga, Shu Hearts, and Phi, but its something everyone has.

(Mar. 12, 2020  4:42 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It was pretty obvious that we would'nt get a champion belt match anymore no one was after the belt even from the beginning. They did a tournamet For it but they never really focused on the title thing For this season
They could just move it to season 5 since Drum and Valt are both gonna be in it.
Then again, if Drum beat Valt after the Bey Carnival, it wouldn't been yet another X was nerfed/wasted argument about Valt and after the Lui debacle from season 3, I'm sorta glad Drum and Valt didn't have a third battle.

(Mar. 12, 2020  1:33 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I have the same problem. I copy every idea from Cho - Z, but with different characters and story, I mean this. (Longinus Cup = Wind Tournament, Battleship Cruise = Valkyrie Cup, Dead Gran = The Temple Of Tremble) But the story doesn't have plot holes like GT, but I wasted Elt, Cal, Tyre and possibly Valt.

And for GT: the first half of GT was very good and I thought it will be as good as God, but then the Mugen Lock arc started and I thought Valt will beat Arthur. It was then I started to dislike GT. There was a 2 episode battle between Delta and Arthur. It was really bad that Valt was there just helping Delta, It would be better that in episode 39 Delta would battle Valt and then challenge Arthur in episode 40. It was fine then, since I really liked the tag battles and Blind getting some character development. I hoped that the finale would be Drum challenging Aiga, but there is nothing wrong him battling Gwyn. (I would like that Gwyn would be freed from his beliefs and corruption, as I did with a character named Hitaru which is a mix of Gwyn and Phi in my story.)
One question? If Valt had battled Arthur, wouldn't that have caused people to complain more than Cho-Z rip-offed GT since Valt would've defeated Arthur and then Delta defeats Arthur with a upgraded bey? Just like how Valt defeated Hearts, and later Aiga defeated Hearts...with a upgraded bey.
(Mar. 20, 2020  11:52 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
Power Rangers hasn't adapted ToQher lol. Isn't Resonance just simply the bond between the blader and bey/Avatar? Cho-Z just had a quantifier for Aiga, Shu Hearts, and Phi, but its something everyone has.

(Mar. 12, 2020  4:42 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It was pretty obvious that we would'nt get a champion belt match anymore no one was after the belt even from the beginning.  They did a tournamet For it but they never really focused on the title thing For this season
They could just move it to season 5 since Drum and Valt are both gonna be in it.
Then again, if Drum beat Valt after the Bey Carnival, it wouldn't been yet another X was nerfed/wasted argument about Valt and after the Lui debacle from season 3, I'm sorta glad Drum and Valt didn't have a third battle.

(Mar. 12, 2020  1:33 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I have the same problem. I copy every idea from Cho - Z, but with different characters and story, I mean this. (Longinus Cup = Wind Tournament, Battleship Cruise = Valkyrie Cup, Dead Gran = The Temple Of Tremble) But the story doesn't have plot holes  like GT, but I wasted Elt, Cal, Tyre and possibly Valt.

And for GT: the first half of GT was very good  and I thought it will be as good as God, but then the Mugen Lock arc started and I thought Valt will beat Arthur. It was then I started to dislike GT. There was a 2 episode battle between Delta and Arthur. It was really bad that Valt was there just helping Delta, It would be better that in episode 39 Delta would battle Valt and then challenge Arthur in episode 40. It was fine then, since I really liked the tag battles and Blind getting some character development. I hoped that the finale would be Drum challenging  Aiga, but there is nothing wrong him battling Gwyn. (I would like that Gwyn would be freed from his beliefs and corruption, as I did with a character named Hitaru which is a mix of Gwyn and Phi in my story.)
One question? If Valt had battled Arthur, wouldn't that have caused people to complain more than Cho-Z rip-offed GT since Valt would've defeated Arthur and then Delta defeats Arthur with a upgraded bey? Just like how Valt defeated Hearts, and later Aiga defeated Hearts...with a upgraded bey.

I'm not the only who thinks about Toqger xD
At 4 o'clock in the evening, the final episode, "Gachinko! Drums vs. Gwin!" Gwin, who fight for the first time as a braider before the evolution of Drums! Declare to win! What is the result of the battle between the two during the incandescent battle !?

And for GT: the first half of GT was very good  and I thought it will be as good as God, but then the Mugen Lock arc started and I thought Valt will beat Arthur. It was then I started to dislike it.
My thoughts exactly, after the whole mugen system thing, it just went downhill. I honestly think that bringing the whole “overpowered antagonist” and bey breaking back is what truly ruined gt. They just brought back exactly what made cho z the weakest season, the excessive breaking of beys, an antagonist with no true goal and a stupid backstory not to mention ditching the large tournament arcs. Arthur was honestly the first burst antagonist (not counting Lui) who I accepted because instead of being some complicated character who has questionable or downright weird motives his character is nice and simple. Arthur has no backstory simply because we are not supposed to feel bad for him and because he does not need one  he’s just a legitimately bad dude with (finally) a legitimately evil plan (to convert the friendly wbba organization into his supposedly superior he’ll organization). Arthur was fine but there was no need for him to beat Aiga or destroy any beys but rather serve as one of the many obstacles Delta and Drum face before facing Aiga. They could have still had the Delta character development just by having him lose a regular battle to Arthur urging him to upgrade his bey. They could then have had a final tournament amongst the strongest bladers to see who would take on Aiga who would be given the chance to have one more battle instead of the measles three he had this season and all of this occurring without Gwynn’s character to ruin it. I have to admit, I like what they did with Valt making him battle only occasionally because Valt is honestly more of a guide or perhaps the idea of what Drum and Delta want to be, heck tutorial guy if you want.
Time for DranzerX13 to upload, cannot wait for Arthur's Villianous Breakdown
This episode was great i loved GT (Lets go to Season 5 Next Week)
My Season Ranking:
1. Cho Z
2. GT
3. God
4. Burst
No real preview for Sparking episode 1, just the trailer.
Omg drum v valt v aiga i was disappointed there is no result but oh well
This episode seemingly the best GT episode aside from 49 this episode has all of the formula to becoming a decent episode except animation, the slice of live so if i were to rank this episode it will be a 9/10 decent but if you like me than you know the value of running together it nostalgic
So luckily Gwyn the final boss become good
And certainly, Arthur Percival’s villainous breakdown.
The Finale Was Good and I Enjoyed The Final Round of Drum vs. Gwyn! Also Glad to See Valt and Aiger Back But I Wished Their Battle Could Have Been Longer and We Could See The Final Result.
(Mar. 27, 2020  8:56 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So luckily Gwyn the final boss become good

there was no scene of arthur.
(Mar. 27, 2020  9:14 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  8:56 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So luckily Gwyn the final boss become good

Actually, I believe there was a scene where he fell to his knees after Gwynn’s (and effectively hells) defeat.
(Mar. 27, 2020  9:14 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Please look carefully when you want to rebuts or doubts me sir.
Overall GT has been very good. After a fresh start getting rid of all dark and destruction vibe it got engaging in the carnival and I enjoyed it till Delta comes to face Drum. I got to admit I didn't like the Aiga arch very much and neither the hell tower one, I had great expectations and they kinda felt underwhelming. I always hope for more battles which don't necessarily involve main characters and for a good 15 episodes we only got to se battles between Drum, Arthur and Delta. After Delta changed his heart and especially Gwyn started to get serious season got really intense. Despite the choice of using basically 5 characters for the final arch, everything unravels pretty smoothly, plot focused more on character development and tag battles. Minor characters got dismissed drastically but Gwynn, Drum, Delta and Amane benifit dramatically in terms of character development and I ended up loving them (I haven't felt this degree of attachmen for characters since god). I'd love to go deeper in reviewing the season but I don't want to throw an infinite post. All things considered although GT had less characters and very few battles without protagonist and main Villains I'd consider GT my second favorite season after god (honor mention to Gwyn, best beyblade villain ever imo)