Beyblade Burst GT Episode #51 (March 20, 2020)

Can I just say right now how cool Rainbow Turbo looks! I love it and I love that Drum, Delta and Amane represents the RGB colours, it works so well and makes me wish Amane did get an upgrade.

Also, Delta's laugh with Drum was a nice moment too.
(Mar. 20, 2020  2:48 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I'M SO GLAD EVIL GWYN WON
He is going to lose.
I feel like half of us like the name "Rainbow Turbo" and the other half find it cringeworthy. I like it, but if its that bad, what if the dub changes it to Majestic Turbo?
Every moment when I see Delta, I always think why is Ranjiro even in Sparking? Why can't Delta just take his spot? Ranjiro is just like his brother and did not impress me a single bit in the recent manga comic.

Now, about the episode. Very good episode, I'm kind of growing with the Rainbow Turbo. Overall, Gwyn is the weakest antagonist out of all of them present for sure. I can't even consider who is the main antagonist in this series...Gwyn is not even an antagonist he is just a mathematician who is frustrated when his results and math are inaccurate. Arthur is too weak after his multiple losses so he is not worthy to be titled the main antagonist. There really isn't a main antagonist IMO in GT. Just like Season 1, everyone thought Lui was the main antagonist but the guy wanted to win just like anyone else...

I don't know why, but is it just me or does every beyblade season gets very good in the end arc? I'm started to like GT with it's ending. It feels complete, it shows teamwork, friendship, everything from the roots of season 1 is brought back so many dejavus. When I see Drum and Delta, are now just Valt and Shu (copies).
(Mar. 20, 2020  8:10 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Every moment when I see Delta, I always think why is Ranjiro even in Sparking? Why can't Delta just take his spot? Ranjiro is just like his brother and did not impress me a single bit in the recent manga comic.

Now, about the episode. Very good episode, I'm kind of growing with the Rainbow Turbo. Overall, Gwyn is the weakest antagonist out of all of them present for sure. I can't even consider who is the main antagonist in this series...Gwyn is not even an antagonist he is just a mathematician who is frustrated when his results and math are inaccurate. Arthur is too weak after his multiple losses so he is not worthy to be titled the main antagonist. There really isn't a main antagonist IMO in GT. Just like Season 1, everyone thought Lui was the main antagonist but the guy wanted to win just like anyone else...

I don't know why, but is it just me or does every beyblade season gets very good in the end arc? I'm started to like GT with it's ending. It feels complete, it shows teamwork, friendship, everything from the roots of season 1 is brought back so many dejavus. When I see Drum and Delta, are now just Valt and Shu (copies).

Weakest in terms of power, or writing?

You can be an antagonist without necessarily being a villain/someone trying to take over the world. And you could say Arthur and Gwyn are both the main antagonist with both seeing each other as their potential second in command. Gwyn uses Arthur for testing the Big Bang Armor and seeing how far his intelligence can enhance both himself and other beys. Arthur seeks to take over the blading world through power and clout and uses Gwyn as a means for his revenge on the Wbba. Brooklyn losing to Kai doesn't necessarily make him the main antagonist, but he's the central character Tyson and Kai need to defeat while Boris engineered the whole Justice vs G Revolutions conquest.

Its' a bit unfair to call Arthur weak though. Drum, Delta, and Amane all needed upgrades to defeat him. He's got a weakness that isn't exploitable unless you're around his level of his strength, and even Gwyn noted that without Delta's abilities, Master Diabolos' attack levels wasn't as high as Prime Apocalypse. And he was able to beat Aiga. Blind, Pot, Fumiya, Lodin, Joe, wouldn't even stand a chance against him at their current levels, and even Blind with Dark Turbo would have a difficult time pulling out the win. Arthur's loses are due to 4 to 5major factors: his opponents finding more potential within their beys and having a strong connection with their parents (Drum), outsmarting him/taking advantage of his bey's weaknesses (Delta), getting a major upgrade (Gwyn), using his own power and attack power against him (Amane), and his own pride.....he's too much of sadist and only went for a quick kill once (Gwyn)...which failed...miserably.

That's just how stories operate. To quote a favorite mangaka of mine, ""Part I introduced the story. Part II introduces the players. Part III is going to take all of what you think you know and turn it upside down!"". And the finale takes all of that to one heck of a conclusion.
(Mar. 20, 2020  3:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2020  2:48 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I'M SO GLAD EVIL GWYN WON
He is going to lose.

The preview shows he will revert back to normal before then. So as it stands, the evil-form Gwyn didn't lose!
(Mar. 21, 2020  4:52 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2020  3:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is going to lose.

The preview shows he will revert back to normal before then. So as it stands, the evil-form Gwyn didn't lose!
Huh?
We can’t really compare The Villains because with each season with a new system there’s a massive power gap thought i do think phi vs gwynn could go either and i’m leaning more towards phi
(Mar. 21, 2020  5:49 PM)Requim Wrote: We can’t really compare The Villains because with each season with a new system there’s a massive power gap thought i do think phi vs gwynn could go either and i’m leaning more towards phi
I mean why should Phi win? Dead Phoenix < Cho-Z Achilles < Union Achilles < Prime Apocalypse < Big Bag Genesis.
(Mar. 21, 2020  4:52 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2020  3:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is going to lose.

yeah, he didnt win using his evil form sure. but that still is Gwyn. so no matter what form, Gywn still loses, hair up or not. (btw its not rly evil Gwyn more mental breakdown Gwyn if anything)
(Mar. 21, 2020  5:49 PM)Requim Wrote: We can’t really compare The Villains because with each season with a new system there’s a massive power gap thought i do think phi vs gwynn could go either and i’m leaning more towards phi

Of course you can, well you can't compare them direct by direct. You can at least compare them indirectly.
Hi, anyone know where I can download episodes 2 till 8, the links in the earlier posts are not working.

Thanks.

ZK