Beyblade Burst GT Episode #50 (March 13, 2020)

(Mar. 06, 2020  8:30 AM)renidage Wrote:
At first Arthur is pointing at the upper side and we saw Valt and Aiga, he is going to challenge them for a battle when he beat the victories.

(Mar. 07, 2020  11:53 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  10:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ahh my bad I should be more attentive. On another note though, didn’t Drum burst Genesis in the manga ? If yes, then maybe there’s a chance the armour will somehow get detached from the layer.

no. delta and drum together combined forces with master dragon to burst gwyn. before that he used his rebound to launch master and big bang for an over finish. no other battles occured, WBBA vs HELL in the manga is pretty short. so its possible to burst without knocking off the armor, and with the armor on prime still broke so knocking it off is not neccesary.

Probabily he thinks he did not need to use the armor
(Mar. 07, 2020  11:53 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  10:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ahh my bad I should be more attentive. On another note though, didn’t Drum burst Genesis in the manga ? If yes, then maybe there’s a chance the armour will somehow get detached from the layer.

no. delta and drum together combined forces with master dragon to burst gwyn. before that he used his rebound to launch master and big bang for an over finish. no other battles occured, WBBA vs HELL in the manga is pretty short. so its possible to burst without knocking off the armor, and with the armor on prime still broke so knocking it off is not neccesary.

How did the battles between the Wbba and Hell go in the manga? Besides Master Dragon vs Gwyn, what else happened and who else won?
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:36 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  11:53 PM)snoc Wrote: no. delta and drum together combined forces with master dragon to burst gwyn. before that he used his rebound to launch master and big bang for an over finish. no other battles occured, WBBA vs HELL in the manga is pretty short. so its possible to burst without knocking off the armor, and with the armor on prime still broke so knocking it off is not neccesary.

How did the battles between the Wbba and Hell go in the manga? Besides Master Dragon vs Gwyn, what else happened and who else won?

so it was just a tag battle. delta and drum vs gwyn and arthur. 3 battles. first one was when gwyn used that move where a shield forms around his bey and bursts prime, imperial, and master. second dragon went for prime BUT gwyn also went for prime from they back and prime broke. it went to a dragon and gwyn clashing but dragon was losing stamina, so it bumped into master and regained some. then dragon used his rebound move on master, rocketing it at big bang, getting a ringout. that attack broke the imperial layer base. then they did master dragon.
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:56 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:36 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: How did the battles between the Wbba and Hell go in the manga? Besides Master Dragon vs Gwyn, what else happened and who else won?

so it was just a tag battle. delta and drum vs gwyn and arthur. 3 battles. first one was when gwyn used that move where a shield forms around his bey and bursts prime, imperial, and master. second dragon went for prime BUT gwyn also went for prime from they back and prime broke. it went to a dragon and gwyn clashing but dragon was losing stamina, so it bumped into master and regained some. then dragon used his rebound move on master, rocketing it at big bang, getting a ringout. that attack broke the imperial layer base. then they did master dragon.
Oh okay. And Amane didn't get a chance to battle? Or did he end up fighting Blind?
(Mar. 09, 2020  10:23 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:56 PM)snoc Wrote: so it was just a tag battle. delta and drum vs gwyn and arthur. 3 battles. first one was when gwyn used that move where a shield forms around his bey and bursts prime, imperial, and master. second dragon went for prime BUT gwyn also went for prime from they back and prime broke. it went to a dragon and gwyn clashing but dragon was losing stamina, so it bumped into master and regained some. then dragon used his rebound move on master, rocketing it at big bang, getting a ringout. that attack broke the imperial layer base. then they did master dragon.
Oh okay. And Amane didn't get a chance to battle? Or did he end up fighting Blind?

it was just a tag battle, as I said. he was not fighting, nether was Blind. that would make it a triple battle
(Mar. 09, 2020  10:34 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  10:23 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Oh okay. And Amane didn't get a chance to battle? Or did he end up fighting Blind?

it was just a tag battle, as I said. he was not fighting, nether was Blind. that would make it a triple battle

Oh okay. My apologies.
(Mar. 09, 2020  11:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  10:34 PM)snoc Wrote: it was just a tag battle, as I said. he was not fighting, nether was Blind. that would make it a triple battle

Oh okay. My apologies.

oh, i didnt mean it in a mean way, sry
I'm glad they're actually putting Amane against a person like Arthur,it shows how much guts he really has.When I first saw Amane I thought he was gonna be like Rantaro and just lose most of the time and not be that strong.
51) A Serious Friendship! Master Dragon!!
ガチ友情!マスタードラゴン!!
Gachi yūjō! Masutā Doragon!!
March 20, 2020

52) It's Serious! Drum VS Gwyn!!
ガチンコ! ドラムVSグウィン!!
Gachinko! Doramu VS Guwin!!
March 27, 2020

From this two episodes title, I can see Arthur's ambitions is over.
(Mar. 10, 2020  8:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote: 51) A Serious Friendship! Master Dragon!!
ガチ友情!マスタードラゴン!!
Gachi yūjō! Masutā Doragon!!
March 20, 2020

52) It's Serious! Drum VS Gwyn!!
ガチンコ! ドラムVSグウィン!!
Gachinko! Doramu VS Guwin!!
March 27, 2020

From this two episodes title, I can see Arthur's ambitions is over.

Probably he challenged aiger and Valt I think
Sunmary for ep50

The 6th battle is a Single Battle! With a counter to Big Bag Armor in sight, Victories practice in order to defeat HELL. On the day of the match, Drum claims that the one that has supported Victories all this time is Amane, so he pushes Amane towards the ring and tells him to get out there. His opponent is Arthur, who declares that he will completely destroy his Bey. Asura is reduced to a Sandbag situation due to the waves and waves of blows. Meanwhile, Asura stands there and persists! Persists! Persists!
(Mar. 11, 2020  7:52 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Hey guys!!!

BIG BIG BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING UPDATE!

NEW CHARACTERS WITH THEIR BEYS!!!!!!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen..._and_beys/
The new duo protagonist looks like YOUNGER VALT AND YOUNGER AIGA!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen..._and_beys/

https://youtu.be/jVS6ZV0bH-k

This is cool and all but wrong thread for this and you spammed this in 3 threads.
(Mar. 11, 2020  6:22 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sunmary for ep50

The 6th battle is a Single Battle! With a counter to Big Bang Armor in sight, Victories practice in order to defeat HELL. On the day of the match, Drum claims that the one that has supported Victories all this time is Amane, so he pushes Amane towards the ring and tells him to get out there. His opponent is Arthur, who declares that he will completely destroy his Bey. Asura is reduced to a Sandbag situation due to the waves and waves of blows. Meanwhile, Asura stands there and persists! Persists! Persists!

Now that's a summary. Amane was the first person to join Victories and didn't just abandon them like the Spark Wings/Devils did. And Asura's the ultimate defense bey in practice, glad he's gonna pull more weight for this battle.
#AmaneReceivedJustice
I see Arthur vs. Amane as Kurtz vs. Cuza. I hope that Amane bursts Apocalypse.
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:52 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I see Arthur vs. Amane as Kurtz vs. Cuza. I hope that Amane bursts or breaks Apocalypse.

''Never go for this only villains do that.''- All Might
I knew they’d give amane some relevance

Arthur Defenately said challenge Valt and Aiger
#50-For Amane, I’m watching it raw
Tango is such a sweet mentor. He definitely cares about these kids, especially Amane after all the work he’s being putting into regardless of the effort.
Valt and Aiga...Arthur sounds like he’s still rubbing in Aiga’s face that he beat him. Though man am I gonna hear how GT wasted these two from the start. I disagree to an extent, but hey, the people who hated Aiga and still have a grudge get to be glad he doesn’t do much after losing to Arthur.
Love or Hate Takane, the support he shows for his aniki is so damn sweet.

The battle:
Finally, Keep Counter is effective!
Someone is probably going to point out that the power balance between Amane and Arthur is too big and this was more of a cop out to throw Amane a bone. From one standpoint, that is true, but we’ve seen Hurricane Defense actually be an effective counter against opponents stronger than Amane, but just lacks that massive power (or in Fumiya’s case, had Wizard Blow as a last resort). From a mechanical standpoint, Hurricane Defense+Gold Turbo deflecting a Prime Reboot+Dark Turbo+Big Bang Armor into the wall was basically throwing Arthur’s pride and Apocalypse's massive attack power right back at him, making the King of Hell lose his own Burst layers. Amane fought hard, but with his partner, his team, and his head.

Also, I just find it hilarious that for all of Hell Peregine’s little “I’m going to interrupt this battle by jumping out of nowhere and Bursting your beys with this one move from above”, Arthur really doesn’t have that many options for aerial attacks and is wide open. Then again, Valt, Daina, Lui, and maybe Ben if he uses Beast Hold are the only attack bey users that actually have divebomb Special Moves and counters if they’re stuck in the air.

“WE ARE VICTORIES!!”

Excuse me for one minute:... YOOOOSSSSSHHHHAAAA AMANE!
Tango finally got to see his kids shine after promising to watch over them and see them become legends. And that’s just beautiful.
Alright GT, bring your two part finale on. I’m content.
Even Amane needs to be shown a little love for defeating Arthur. I respect that.
Ichika and Fumiya are so cute together omg