Beyblade Burst GT Episode #50 (March 13, 2020)

50) This is Victories!!
これがビクトリーズだ!
Kore ga Bikutorīzu da!!
March 13, 2020

The 6th battle is a Single Battle! With a counter to Big Bag Armor in sight, Victories practice in order to defeat HELL. On the day of the match, Drum claims that the one that has supported Victories all this time is Amane, so he pushes Amane towards the ring and tells him to get out there. His opponent is Arthur, who declares that he will completely destroy his Bey. Asura is reduced to a Sandbag situation due to the waves and waves of blows. Meanwhile, Asura stands there and persists! Persists! Persists!
I am saying, man. Arthur is gone now! That's Science, man.
(Mar. 06, 2020  1:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: Amane is definitely going to win.

Yup then delta vs arthur in ep 51
then drum vs gwyn in ep 52

drum has beated them and beyblade is save 
and then Up to S5 in april
(Mar. 06, 2020  2:00 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  1:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: Amane is definitely going to win.

Yup then delta vs arthur in ep 51

No Delta vs Arthur. There are 7 battles in this arc. The 6th one is Amane vs Arthur. The 7th must be Gwyn vs Drum.
(Mar. 06, 2020  2:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  2:00 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: Yup then delta vs arthur in ep 51

No Delta vs Arthur. There are 7 battles in this arc. The 6th one is Amane vs Arthur. The 7th must be Gwyn vs Drum.
Oh 7 battles then ye that
Probably gwyn vs drum is splitted in 2 episodes
Either these four things happen
1. After Amane beats Arthur, Delta will vs Gwyn and lose then after HELL wins Drum will force a battle vs Gwyn for revenge and win.
2. After Amane beats Arthur, Drum will vs Gwyn and lose and break his bey then that Master Dragon combo will come into play.
3. After Amane beats Arthur, Drum will vs Gwyn and win and then have a 2v2 (Drum and Delta vs Aiga and Valt).
4. After Amane beats Arthur, Drum will vs Gwyn and win and then have a 1v1 with Aiga for the champion belt.
(Mar. 06, 2020  3:32 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Either these  four things happen
1. After Amane beats Arthur, Delta will vs Gwyn and lose then after HELL wins Drum will force a battle vs Gwyn for revenge and win.
2. After Amane beats Arthur, Drum will vs Gwyn and lose and break his bey then that Master Dragon combo will come into play.
3. After Amane beats Arthur, Drum will vs Gwyn and win and then have a 2v2 (Drum and Delta vs Aiga and Valt).
4. After Amane beats Arthur, Drum will vs Gwyn and win and then have a 1v1 with Aiga for the champion belt.
The second option is the most likely.
I'm gonna be shook if Amane pays Arthur back with a burst, which will also confirm Delta's doubts for a strategy to burst yenesis
I'm so happy. Victories started with Amane, and now that Drum and Delta have paved the torch, he's gonna get the win against Arthur. And its fair, Drum and Delta trust Amane and they were gonna let him in the last battle too. Plus, with Ashura being the one to take down Arthur's ego, it'll finally show Arthur that he can't gain power through might alone, as all of Amane's work throughout the season has been building up to this.

Amane's gonna go from the Rantaro to the Daina/Sisco of this season and I'm so proud.

Then I'm guessing Drum and Delta will make Master Dragoon....Dragon to battle Gwyn.
We might get full 24 minute Beyblade Burst episodes again. Bakugan: Armored Alliance will be premiering in Japan online only on YouTube and other streaming services on April 4, 2020. So then we might get a switcheroo where Burst is back on TV again taking Bakugan's timeslot.
(Mar. 06, 2020  6:49 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: We might get full 24 minute Beyblade Burst episodes again. Bakugan: Armored Alliance will be premiering in Japan online only on YouTube and other streaming services on April 4, 2020. So then we might get a switcheroo where Burst is back on TV again taking Bakugan's timeslot.

I tought that japan didnt finish bakugan battle planet s1 hmm but ye i hope it to for 24 minute episodes
(Mar. 06, 2020  7:55 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  6:49 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: We might get full 24 minute Beyblade Burst episodes again. Bakugan: Armored Alliance will be premiering in Japan online only on YouTube and other streaming services on April 4, 2020. So then we might get a switcheroo where Burst is back on TV again taking Bakugan's timeslot.

I tought that japan didnt finish bakugan battle planet s1 hmm but ye i hope it to for 24 minute episodes

TT announced the new season 11 hours ago. https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...1954044929
(Mar. 06, 2020  8:10 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  7:55 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I tought that japan didnt finish bakugan battle planet s1 hmm but ye i hope it to for 24 minute episodes

TT announced the new season 11 hours ago. https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...1954044929

Oh thank you
(Mar. 06, 2020  7:55 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:

I hope its doing well. It'd be doing so much better in America if Cartoon Network didn't treat the show so terribly. 7 o clock, fine. 6:30 am in the morning? Ridiculous!
In the preview Apocalypse doesn't use the Bigbang Armor. Is this a strategy that Arthur is using or is this a minor animation mistake. Can someone give me an answer.
(Mar. 07, 2020  5:01 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: In the preview Apocalypse doesn't use the Bigbang Armor. Is this a strategy that Arthur is using or is this a minor animation mistake. Can someone give me an answer.
He does have the Big Bang armor. Look closely.
(Mar. 07, 2020  5:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  5:01 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: In the preview Apocalypse doesn't use the Bigbang Armor. Is this a strategy that Arthur is using or is this a minor animation mistake. Can someone give me an answer.
He does have the Big Bang armor. Look closely.

I'm talking about the last part of the preview.
(Mar. 07, 2020  6:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  5:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: He does have the Big Bang armor. Look closely.

I'm talking about the last part of the preview.
Perhaps Ashura knocks it off. Drum and Delta were able to get the armour off of Genesis so Amane will likely do the same with Apocalypse.
(Mar. 07, 2020  6:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  6:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I'm talking about the last part of the preview.
Perhaps Ashura knocks it off. Drum and Delta were able to get the armour off of Genesis so Amane will likely do the same with Apocalypse.

They never knocked the armor off though. They were able to push the armor to the unlock position not get it off. (which is impossible for the product too, the only way to take it of is to put it in the position you need to do in order to put it in)
(Mar. 07, 2020  6:51 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  6:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Perhaps Ashura knocks it off. Drum and Delta were able to get the armour off of Genesis so Amane will likely do the same with Apocalypse.

They never knocked the armor off though. They were able to push the armor to the unlock position not get it off. (which is impossible for the product too, the only way to take it of is to put it in the position you need to do in order to put it in)
Ahh my bad I should be more attentive. On another note though, didn’t Drum burst Genesis in the manga ? If yes, then maybe there’s a chance the armour will somehow get detached from the layer.
(Mar. 07, 2020  10:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  6:51 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: They never knocked the armor off though. They were able to push the armor to the unlock position not get it off. (which is impossible for the product too, the only way to take it of is to put it in the position you need to do in order to put it in)
Ahh my bad I should be more attentive. On another note though, didn’t Drum burst Genesis in the manga ? If yes, then maybe there’s a chance the armour will somehow get detached from the layer.

no. delta and drum together combined forces with master dragon to burst gwyn. before that he used his rebound to launch master and big bang for an over finish. no other battles occured, WBBA vs HELL in the manga is pretty short. so its possible to burst without knocking off the armor, and with the armor on prime still broke so knocking it off is not neccesary.