Beyblade Burst GT Episode #49 (March 6, 2020)

(Feb. 20, 2020  6:48 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: But I still think there would be a drum vs delta battle in which drum would win because delta is the only one whom he had not defeated yet...
But the battle need not be intense...they may just show a glimpse of deltas bet bursting and drum celebrating in joy for the finale of Gt

Cough Cough Aiga as well he hasn't won against him as well
(Feb. 20, 2020  9:07 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  6:48 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: But I still think there would be a drum vs delta battle in which drum would win because delta is the only one whom he had not defeated yet...
But the battle need not be intense...they may just show a glimpse of deltas bet bursting and drum celebrating in joy for the finale of Gt

Cough Cough Aiga as well he hasn't won against him as well
Cough Cough episode 27.
(Feb. 20, 2020  9:29 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  9:07 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Cough Cough Aiga as well he hasn't won against him as well
Cough Cough episode 27.

he burst him but he didnt win because he lost to an over finish
(Feb. 20, 2020  11:03 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  9:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: Cough Cough episode 27.

he burst him but he didnt win because he lost to an over finish
I know, in episode 27.
Holy animation carp the quality for this next episode look AMAZING! Guessing Arthur's gonna push Delta to his limits, Delta loses to Gwyn and trusts it to Drum, but Drum reaches his full potential and reaches Gwyn's heart, winning the battle. I predict episode 50 will be Amane vs Arthur since Drum's Ignition base would get broken and he and Delta would have to work on making Master Dragon together. So 51 will be Drum vs Gwyn, and 52 will either be Drum vs Valt or a good wrap up that leads into season 5.
spoilers for the anime, the text below talks about not yet seen manga things.

so Im guessing this is when they use dragon to smash against diabolos and rocket him at big bang, getting a ringout. rly wanna see that animated, and they've been stretching WBBA vs HELL for far too long now.

ok so for some reason I guess they're streching the battle with some useless arthur exposition, but it looks like in the final clash of the preview they do in fact, do the move mentioned above.
I don't get the preview much. Is it a tag team. Is it Arthur vs Delta single match. Or is it Drum with Master Dragon vs Gwyn. Make up ur mind preview.
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't get the preview much. Is it a tag team. Is it Arthur vs Delta single match. Or is it Drum with Master Dragon vs Gwyn. Make up ur mind preview.

it should be tag team based of the chapter from the january corocoro issue last month
(Feb. 28, 2020  10:50 PM)snoc Wrote: spoiler here dont read below unless you want spoiler

so Im guessing this is when they use dragon to smash against diabolos and rocket him at big bang, getting a ringout. rly wanna see that animated, and they've been stretching WBBA vs HELL for far too long now.

ok so for some reason I guess they're streching the battle with some useless arthur exposition, but it looks like in the final clash of the preview they do in fact, do the move mentioned above.

... spoiler..? How is that a spoiler to this episode if the episode isn’t even out? We don’t even know that will happen...  You haven’t seen it, none of us have.... your statement isn’t a spoiler, but speculation... although I’ll admit, thatll be epic
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:26 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  10:50 PM)snoc Wrote: spoiler here dont read below unless you want spoiler

... spoiler..? How is that a spoiler to this episode if the episode isn’t even out? We don’t even know that will happen...  You haven’t seen it, none of us have.... your statement isn’t a spoiler, but speculation... although I’ll admit, thatll be epic

I've seen the manga..........................
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:29 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:26 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: ... spoiler..? How is that a spoiler to this episode if the episode isn’t even out? We don’t even know that will happen...  You haven’t seen it, none of us have.... your statement isn’t a spoiler, but speculation... although I’ll admit, thatll be epic

I've seen the manga..........................

Ohh... oof! Lol sorry!
I didn’t know you were talking about the manga, you didn’t say that that was in the manga...

Well scratch most of the carp I said then.
That would be great if they add that to the anime, but just because it’s in the manga, doesn’t mean that it’ll be in the anime unfortunately...
(Feb. 29, 2020  12:37 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:29 PM)snoc Wrote: I've seen the manga..........................

Ohh... oof! Lol sorry!
I didn’t know you were talking about the manga, you didn’t say that that was in the manga...

Well scratch most of the carp I said then.
That would be great if they add that to the anime, but just because it’s in the manga, doesn’t mean that it’ll be in the anime unfortunately...

sry I wasnt being specific lol. I'll edit the post.
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:15 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't get the preview much. Is it a tag team. Is it Arthur vs Delta single match. Or is it Drum with Master Dragon vs Gwyn. Make up ur mind preview.

it should be tag team based of the chapter from the january corocoro issue last month

But it looks like a 1 v 1.
(Feb. 29, 2020  4:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:15 PM)snoc Wrote: it should be tag team based of the chapter from the january corocoro issue last month

But it looks like a 1 v 1.

It’s a 2v2
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:58 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  4:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: But it looks like a 1 v 1.

It’s a 2v2

But the list of battles were 3 1v1s, 2 2v2s, and 2 1v1s. I don't know why they would have a 3rd 2v2.
(Feb. 29, 2020  6:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:58 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It’s a 2v2

But the list of battles were 3 1v1s, 2 2v2s, and 2 1v1s. I don't know why they would have a 3rd 2v2.
No the first battle was a tie they had two rounds in the first 2v2 this is the second one that’d why the score is 3-1 HELL
(Feb. 29, 2020  6:29 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  6:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: But the list of battles were 3 1v1s, 2 2v2s, and 2 1v1s. I don't know why they would have a 3rd 2v2.
No the first battle was a tie they had two rounds in the first 2v2 this is the second one that’d why the score is 3-1 HELL

So will the next episode have any individual battles.
(Feb. 29, 2020  8:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  6:29 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: No the first battle was a tie they had two rounds in the first 2v2 this is the second one that’d why the score is 3-1 HELL

So will the next episode have any individual battles.
It’s round 2 of the 2v2’s then the next two are 1v1’s
(Feb. 29, 2020  4:23 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  8:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: So will the next episode have any individual battles.
It’s round 2 of the 2v2’s then the next two are 1v1’s

But will all that happen in the next episode.
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:09 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  4:23 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It’s round 2 of the 2v2’s then the next two are 1v1’s

But will all that happen in the next episode.
There are 4 episodes left 49, 50, 51, and 52. So I don't know if we'll get a winner of the 2v2 next episode but most likely because the last battle will most likely last one episode and a half
The Layout in my opinion
49 - Drum, Delta vs Gwyn, Arthur
50 - Delta vs Gwyn (Gwyn wins)
51 - Drum vs Gwyn (Imperial base breaks)
52 - Drum vs Gwyn (Master Dragon wins)
(Feb. 29, 2020  7:43 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The Layout in my opinion

Gwyn can't win because if he does
 The scores will be 4-2 and then HELL takes over so logically Delta would win
(Feb. 29, 2020  9:00 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:

Gwyn can't win because if he does
 The scores will be 4-2 and then HELL takes over so logically Delta would win

That's just my opinion I feel if Gwyn is the true antagonist they have to make him lose against the main protagonist it's like Shu vs Lui in Season 1. If Shu beats Lui the whole situation would be different, and at the time Lui was the main antagonist and the main antagonist only lost against the protagonist. Take Shu vs Lui, Shu won but lost to Valt. Take Phi he lost to Aiga but won against everyone else. I could see Delta lose and possibly give his strength to Drum. Plus look at Delta in the preview he looks to be "defeated" just like Fumiya against Lodin.

If Delta does wins against Gwyn that would just mean Gwyn is the weakest antagonist of the whole burst generation. The main antagonist lost to the main rival of the series which is not the case in the previous seasons. If Drum wins against Gwyn which is already defeated by Delta it would be dumb for Gwyn's character. Unless Gwyn goes even more psychopath after his first official defeat that his calculations failed yet again and plot armor was not with him as he gets away every time from bursting, making him even more deadly and powerful. In the manga, they made Gwyn really strong by breaking Apocalypse plus bursting both Master. They skipped that for some reason, unless this is the final episode for Apocalypse's end and Diabolos bursting because it does seem something happened to Delta in the preview. And the events from manga take over the anime as Drum wins by a burst finish against BigBang. So maybe your right after Gwyn losses he will go total headhunting mode and possibly be the most intimidating next to Phi from a calm character to a mad lad breaking beys. I do believe Imperial will break that part just got to happen, Master Dragon is on the advertisement and it is the key battle to the finale.

49- Drum vs Arthur
50-Drum Vs Gwyn in an unofficial match maybe
51- Master Dragon vs Gwyn