Beyblade Burst GT Episode #47 (February 21, 2020)

Hope Arthur can be the next season main villian, though he is a bad guy in GT, I want him still did not
realise his mistake in the end and not makes up with drum.
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hope Arthur can be the next season main villian, though he is a bad guy in GT, I want him still did not
If we were getting a New season after the next season I can see that. If this is the finale then Arthur being the main villain to the end the entire franchise of beyblade Burst then absolute not. I hope it's non of the characters I hopes it a completely new one.
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:43 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hope Arthur can be the next season main villian, though he is a bad guy in GT, I want him still did not
If we were getting a New season after the next season I can see that. If this is the finale then Arthur being the main villain to the end the entire franchise of beyblade Burst then absolute not. I hope it's non of the characters I hopes it a completely new one.
If Arthur be good in the last episode like Phi, then will it be bad?
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:43 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: If we were getting a New season after the next season I can see that. If this is the finale then Arthur being the main villain to the end the entire franchise of beyblade Burst then absolute not. I hope it's non of the characters I hopes it a completely new one.
If Arthur be good in the last episode like Phi, then will it be bad?

Not sure gotta hope he turns Good
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:34 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:07 AM)Game breaker Wrote: They might have forgotten . Like it happnd last time wid DranzerX13 . I can wait for a few hours , but not for a day or two .

Apologies for off topic but Ya'll really need to stop throwing out these kinds of unnecessary commenting. He does what he can and he isn't here to serve us. I'm really bothered that he has to keep coming back to this section to keep entertaining this nonsense 

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1573914

In addition, if you can’t wait, you can always vpn to japan and watch it from coro coro youtube channel.
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:41 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:34 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Apologies for off topic but Ya'll really need to stop throwing out these kinds of unnecessary commenting. He does what he can and he isn't here to serve us. I'm really bothered that he has to keep coming back to this section to keep entertaining this nonsense 

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1573914

In addition, if you can’t wait, you can always vpn to japan and watch it from coro coro youtube channel.

I knew and understood but others will never learn
What is Gwyn doing with a tiny ball, will it help with the new shield-defense special move?

IS THE BALL THE STRONGEST FORMULA?

Gwyn looks younger when he releases the ball.
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:06 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: What is Gwyn doing with a tiny ball, will it help with the new shield-defense special move?

IS THE BALL THE STRONGEST FORMULA?

Gwyn looks younger when he releases the ball.

It's probably a backstory on how Gwyn first liked math or ssomething.
These dual battles are so awesome. That moment when Gwynn went crazy..wow. Well, it must be pretty maddening when all your life your calculations and predictions always go right, but then this one guy appears and repeatedly distrupts them.

Also this counted as the first battle, right? Or how many battles are supposed to be ahead of us again?
(Feb. 21, 2020  7:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Ultimate Break or Ultimate Wing
I. Personally think it's Ultimate Break
(Feb. 21, 2020  7:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: [spoiler]Is it me or is Gwynn just the most underdeveloped beyblade villain ever ? Like, he literally has a vendetta against Drum for no reason and we have next to no backstory for him. He goes from being some friendly kid to a freakish sociopath because he couldn’t destroy Drum’s bey ? Man, they are really running out of ideas ?

I actually think Gwynn might be the most original villain beyblade have had so far. For once we don't have a "destroy everything/conquer the world" attitude. His motive are more subtle. From a psychological point of you Gwynn is an individual cought up in his own logical thinking and genius level intellect with nearly no knowledge in relationships and social link. His inability to understand empathy and friendship trigger an overemotinal response and that makes it really interesting
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:52 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  7:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: [spoiler]Is it me or is Gwynn just the most underdeveloped beyblade villain ever ? Like, he literally has a vendetta against Drum for no reason and we have next to no backstory for him. He goes from being some friendly kid to a freakish sociopath because he couldn’t destroy Drum’s bey ? Man, they are really running out of ideas ?

I actually think Gwynn might be the most original villain beyblade have had so far. For once we don't have a "destroy everything/conquer the world" attitude. His motive are more subtle. From a psychological point of you Gwynn is an individual cought up in his own logical thinking and genius level intellect with nearly no knowledge in relationships and social link. His inability to understand empathy and friendship trigger an overemotinal response and that makes it really interesting
I do definitely agree that Gwynn is certainly the most original beyblade villain there is but I just think the way they portrayed the character was too vague man. It would be a lot cooler if it was openly stated he had some sort of mental illness or perhaps that he thought he was the embodiment of perfection or something like that. I gotta say though, you did some what change my perspective, thanks !
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:52 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:

But i find gwynn much similar to brooklyn from g rev . Brooklyn was initially a calm kid . Like gwynn he thought he can never be wrong and when kai defeated him , he went mad . Also brooklyn did not care about social relationships . IMO Gwynn is an exact copy of brooklyn . Nothing original .
(Feb. 22, 2020  5:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I do definitely agree that Gwynn is certainly the most original beyblade villain there is but I just think the way they portrayed the character was too vague man. It would be a lot cooler if it was openly stated he had some sort of mental illness or perhaps that he thought he was the embodiment of perfection or something like that. I gotta say though, you did some what change my perspective, thanks !

And I totally agree that if creator had mentioned he suffered of mental illnesses the character would have been much more intriguing although I understand it's a controversial issue to mention in a series addressed to 10years old kids Wink
(Feb. 22, 2020  10:55 AM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  5:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I do definitely agree that Gwynn is certainly the most original beyblade villain there is but I just think the way they portrayed the character was too vague man. It would be a lot cooler if it was openly stated he had some sort of mental illness or perhaps that he thought he was the embodiment of perfection or something like that. I gotta say though, you did some what change my perspective, thanks !

And I totally agree that if creator had mentioned he suffered of mental illnesses the character would have been much more intriguing although I understand it's a controversial issue to mention in a series addressed to 10years old kids 
It’s pretty easy to realize what’s going on by watching the show plus it’s not like we can understand japanese so even if they did mention it we wouldn’t know

Aren't they giving him a backstory in the next episode?
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:53 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

extremley soon
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:53 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Not quite sure although it’s possible. I hope it’s not as stupid as Phi’s if they do give him one.
(Feb. 23, 2020  8:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:53 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Aren't they giving him a backstory in the next episode?
Not quite sure although it’s possible. I hope it’s not a stupid as Phi’s if they do give him one.

Tbh it's kinda obvious that we're never going to get a villain as good as Red Eye Shu was. So far I prefer Gwynn over Phi I guess.
I HATED PHI! Gwyn maybe needs some development, but he's much better that Phi, the God Of Destruction.
(Feb. 24, 2020  1:09 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I HATED PHI! Gwyn maybe needs some development, but he's much better that Phi, the God Of Destruction.
Definitely, Gwynn is still far more overwhelming than Phi was.