Beyblade Burst GT Episode #43 (January 24, 2020)

(Jan. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  5:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Strange how they’re putting off the main storyline, however it is nice to see Amane get stronger for sure. However the turbo he does in the episode looks not completely like a gold turbo.

He has the basic ground do note that Drum and Delta started with the sparkling gold turbo as well.

(Jan. 17, 2020  2:20 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: That and Valt's kind of overpowered. Yeah it'd be cool to see him battle but he wants to supervise the next generation. The only battle that would make sense is if Gwyn goes around Bursting other beys for research, comes around Valt, Valt hands him a loss, and he goes completely unhinged for his next battle in the tournament with Delta/anyone.

Gwyn vs Valt like a casual battle and breaks Valkyrie now that's something I would like to see. Get out Slash your the downgrade of Cho-Z.

Gwyn vs Valt would not be an easy cakewalk for Gwyn. Heck, we haven't even see Valt fully go 10% all out with Slash. Valt's naturally gonna win.
(Jan. 19, 2020  3:55 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: He has the basic ground do note that Drum and Delta started with the sparkling gold turbo as well.

Gwyn vs Valt like a casual battle and breaks Valkyrie now that's something I would like to see. Get out Slash your the downgrade of Cho-Z.

Gwyn vs Valt would not be an easy cakewalk for Gwyn. Heck, we haven't even see Valt fully go 10% all out with Slash. Valt's naturally gonna win.

That's debatable as an antagonist supporter I see Valkyrie's destruction near if Gwyn battles Valt.
(Jan. 19, 2020  3:55 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: He has the basic ground do note that Drum and Delta started with the sparkling gold turbo as well.

I really think that Valt is going to have a major battle with Slash. Why would they show him training with Slash if he is not going to battle again? Plus he is clearly one of the main characters of this arc.
(Jan. 24, 2020  8:18 AM)renidage Wrote:

It would appear Ashura is gonna be destroyed after all but it's against Arthur and looks like Ashura perfected Gold turbo as well , really happy to see good character development for Amane.
first time ever... no comment from raw release to sub release, 1 full week in between. people must be bored by this episode.
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:51 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: first time ever... no comment from raw release to sub release, 1 full week in between. people must be bored by this episode.

Dude I had class, laundry, and stress relief lol. But fair, give me 10 minutes and a bottle of water.

Man is it good to see Fumiya fully on the side good. It really cute he wanted to join Victories, its a shame he couldn’t get any main bladers for the Spark Devils. Its a shame, cuz while I like Fumiya and Free equally, Fumiya needs more battles. At least he took the rejection…better than I thought he would.

See based off this battle with Delta, Amane I don’t consider….that was bad grammar. I don’t consider Amane to be the weakest blader in GT. It’s just he doesn’t battle enough bladers compared to Drum and Delta. Cuz right now, I think he stands a good chance against Blind, could probably beat Pot in a close match, fare well against Fumiya, be the perfect opponent for Lodin…man one of these characters should’ve had training with Aiga. But Amane could probably go neck with anyone beyond those with a Turbo/Hyper Flux ability.

Love Ashura’s voice. And he’s pretty sweet. Seriously, we need more bladers who speak to their bey. And Amane’s weakness being overthinking is technically true and not. He’s got good strength, but he plans too much without putting the power behind it.

He could’ve won that with a Ring Out Finish. But it was cute Takane was still supporting him. I know people don’t like him, but he’s just okay.

Drum: “Gwyn”
Gwyn: “I want to break you“!
Drum: “What?”
Gwyn: “I mean your Dragon”
pftttt hahha, I still wanna know what he’s gonna say to him next episode.