Beyblade Burst GT Episode #41 (January 10, 2020)

I'd actually think this actually a good episode because I enjoyed every time burst give us a New good episode with tons of good animation
(I said good three time basically)
(Jan. 10, 2020  8:41 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: Ok I guess we have our twist. Everyone expected Gwynn'd destroy Apocalypse and take its pieces to build Big Bang Genesis and now we have Gwynn Borrowing his armor to Arthur. Author sort of redeemeding themselves from copy and paste Choz plot ?

Actually, I and a few people literally expected Gwyn to build Big Bang Genesis first before fighting Apocalypse. The part where Apocalypse bursts normally is an unexpected twist for everyone.

(Jan. 10, 2020  10:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks DranzerX13!

Also, the anime twists the Big Bang Frame to the left to assemble it... so I'm imagining that you can't remove it... which makes me question how you'd be able to burst the layer assuming the frame prevents you from pressing those layers buttons? Unless it can be twisted both ways.

Doesn’t look true to be twisted both ways. There’s no Left-Spin Infinite Lock Bey and all I see is the only way to expel the Big Bang armor is to hit the opponent so hard it counts five clicks and the armor can’t keep up, removing itself. But the standard blades have to be struck, not the armor.
About this Episode:

I really like how the series is going now, BigBang Genesis is going to kick butt. But it doesn't look like Gwyn will break Apocalypse next episode...hmm. That was very unexpected turn of events, good job GT. New Genesis avatar looks good but not my favorite. So far my theory along with many was correct that Gwyn will upgrade Genesis before battling Arthur and it was correct.

Next Episode: A battle royale seems familiar from Cho-Z ep 42. But Gwyn and Arthur came outta nowhere? If Gwyn doesn't break apocalypse are they allies now? Just like in the manga? Wow ok, now this is getting interesting.

Overall rating - 7.5/10
This episode was so good and I am so glad. It's been months since we had an episode with no battle being split in half. Arthur isn't discarded even after losing so much, in fact he even gets a power up that isn't a new beyblade? And we get what seems like a tournament arc? I'm legitimately impressed, this seems to be heading in the right direction.
Ha, knew Apocalypse wasn't gonna Burst. This isn't gonna be a Hearts situation, he got kicked out of his final opening, Arthur hasn't.

And giving him the layer is actually pretty helpful. Arthur, Drum, and Delta are now all on the same level being a Glass Cannon and two Jack of All Trades respectively. With the Big Bang Armor, Arthur's got more defense so defeating him isn't gonna be easy.

Hoping for more Fumiya and Amane action down the line, Amane needs another battle.
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:59 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Ha, knew Apocalypse wasn't gonna Burst. This isn't gonna be a Hearts situation, he got kicked out of his final opening, Arthur hasn't.

And giving him the layer is actually pretty helpful. Arthur, Drum, and Delta are now all on the same level being a Glass Cannon and two Jack of All Trades respectively. With the Big Bang Armor, Arthur's got more defense so defeating him isn't gonna be easy.

Hoping for more Fumiya and Amane action down the line, Amane needs another battle.

Maybe ashura breaks some point in this arc.
(Jan. 11, 2020  7:32 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:59 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Ha, knew Apocalypse wasn't gonna Burst. This isn't gonna be a Hearts situation, he got kicked out of his final opening, Arthur hasn't.

Maybe ashura breaks some point in this arc.

Hoping not...Amane doesn't deserve that.
(Jan. 11, 2020  10:13 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  7:32 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Maybe ashura breaks some point in this arc.

Hoping not...Amane doesn't deserve that.

I hope not too, but considering Amane has been relegated into a test dummy at this point, it might as well happen. It's not like anything would change besides making Drum more angry.
(Jan. 11, 2020  10:16 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  10:13 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hoping not...Amane doesn't deserve that.

I hope not too, but considering Amane has been relegated into a test dummy at this point, it might as well happen. It's not like anything would change besides making Drum more angry.

Fair… Our man’s (he dub pun) got losses on Drum, Fumiya, Joker, Martial Arts Gingka, and Super Saiyan God Red.

Calculate the growth, decline, abilities parameters and statistics from the other bladers…take the 12, subtract 1, then 7, seperate the 5....considering the possibilities Amane’s gotten strongr and the opening hasn’t lied to us so far

Opponents he can’t beat: Valt, Drum, Delta, Aiga, Gwyn, Arthur
Opponents 50% 50% depending on growth and upgrades: Blind, Pot
Opponents he probably could beat: Fumiya, Joe, Lodin

I just hope if he does fight Gwyn, he gets a win over SOMEONE first.

Apocalypse did Burst. I think you mean Ha I knew Apocalypse wasn't gonna break
(Jan. 13, 2020  4:13 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:

Apocalypse did Burst. I think you mean Ha I knew Apocalypse wasn't gonna break

.....Yup, typed that one too fast like a dumb dumb.