Beyblade Burst GT Episode #38 (December 20, 2019)

I don’t think dragon breaking is possible. The way “Dragon will break...” is told shows that it’s just an event that Gwyn wants to come true, but is essentially not going to happen so early to dragon yet. This is because Imperial Dragon has not accessed all of its forms yet and its driver has never gotten through reverse mode, so trying to break Dragon now would be an insult to the community and Drum himself.
Out of all the moves Gwyn calculated, he never calculated that Ignition’ would travel backwards.
I can't wait till everybody watches this episode and everybody knows DRAGON WILL NOT BREAK.
(Dec. 17, 2019  3:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I can't wait till everybody watches this episode and everybody knows DRAGON WILL NOT BREAK.

I can't wait till everybody watches this episode and everybody knows DRAGON WILL  BREAK. The episode summary proves it
(Dec. 17, 2019  8:21 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  3:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I can't wait till everybody watches this episode and everybody knows DRAGON WILL NOT BREAK.

I can't wait till everybody watches this episode and everybody knows DRAGON WILL  BREAK. The episode summary proves itI
U know how I know Dragon won't break. It's because the summary shows what Gwyn thinks his calculations in a matter of fact. Even Gwyn makes mistakes.
(Dec. 17, 2019  8:21 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:

I can't wait till everybody watches this episode and everybody knows DRAGON WILL  BREAK. The episode summary proves it
They dont spoil things like beys breaking in a episode summary i think the person saying dragon will break in the summary is gwynn
In the Manga it did not broke in fact, Delta saved it.
The episode was OK some parts felt it dragged on a bit and the manga seems again it did a better job than the anime for how characters and events were handled, next episode will be a fun watch though
Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 38 (Review)
(Dec. 20, 2019  9:03 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 38 (Review)

Well it did look like a Big Bang so it could be Regalia Big Bang
It is Regalia Big Bang. I looked on official Japanese character page.
(Dec. 20, 2019  1:30 PM)Limetka Wrote:
The episode after is mostly going to be A continuation of Delta Vs Arthur
I'm so happy they continued Delta vs Arthur

and I like how Drum hugs Delta and he just tries to ignore it with that "idgah face" lol..
The animation for Regalia BIG Bang was so awesome
Looking at this episode now, I really do hope Gwynn is the final evil boss
(Dec. 20, 2019  4:20 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Looking at this episode now, I really do hope Gwynn is the final evil boss

Yes evil final boos gwyn
(Dec. 20, 2019  8:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT 38 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxPicH...1geH3kCFuL

thank you sir, very appreciate you share the resources.

At least Hearts never actually or intended to destroy people's beys.

(Dec. 25, 2019  1:16 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT 38 Subbed:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NAMLa5...MjrasMjx7A

Thanks for the subs! Alright review time.
So I can't tell if Gwyn was intentionally planning on destroy Imperial, or did he develop the interest after watching Arthur do it to both Drum and Delta and considers it the ultimate strength of being a blader. He could've destroy Joe's bey...then again he was still inexperienced but it's still interesting to note. Either way, even though Drum lost, he still be Gwyn's expectations so in a way, he kinda won in losing.

So the difference between Regalia Scream and Regalia Big Bang is that Scream only focuses on just the contact points while Big Bang is charged from the Hybrid Driver to the contact points....right?

Still, Gwyn admitting he's done using Victories is fitting to his character but kinda harsh. Now I kinda wish Amane bladed in the Hell Tower arc against Blind to show Gwyn that Victories was more than just Drum, cuz it felt like he just saw everyone there but Drum as a nuisance. On the bright side, since he never officially joined Victories (unless you view him as a Sixth Ranger Traitor). Victories keeps every member's last name starting with K. Consistency's important lol.

Overall good episode and Gwyn will probably be in a random nightmare or two. Now for Diabolos to get its revenge.
(Dec. 27, 2019  3:20 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

At least Hearts never actually or intended to destroy people's beys.

(Dec. 25, 2019  1:16 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT 38 Subbed:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NAMLa5...MjrasMjx7A

Thanks for the subs! Alright review time.
So I can't tell if Gwyn was intentionally planning on destroy Imperial, or did he develop the interest after watching Arthur do it to both Drum and Delta and considers it the ultimate strength of being a blader. He could've destroy Joe's bey...then again he was still inexperienced but it's still interesting to note. Either way, even though Drum lost, he still be Gwyn's expectations so in a way, he kinda won in losing.

So the difference between Regalia Scream and Regalia Big Bang is that Scream only focuses on just the contact points while Big Bang is charged from the Hybrid Driver to the contact points....right?

Still, Gwyn admitting he's done using Victories is fitting to his character but kinda harsh. Now I kinda wish Amane bladed in the Hell Tower arc against Blind to show Gwyn that Victories was more than just Drum, cuz it felt like he just saw everyone there but Drum as a nuisance. On the bright side, since he never officially joined Victories (unless you view him as a Sixth Ranger Traitor). Victories keeps every member's last name starting with K. Consistency's important lol.

Overall good episode and Gwyn will probably be in a random nightmare or two. Now for Diabolos to get its revenge.

Oh, he did mention breaking Achilles in his title match and his debut against Aiga. But never did since he wasn't strong enough lol. 
and Gwyn intended to break Dragon but couldn't maybe he is not ready yet. But that time will end if he breaks Apocalypse.