Beyblade Burst GT Episode #30 (October 25, 2019)

(Oct. 22, 2019  5:43 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:28 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Whose voice actors, Phi and Boris or Gwyn and Brooklyn?
Phi and Boris share same Japanese VA Takehito Koyasu.

And the same voice actor of Doji.
I'm still confused why phi didn't use za warudo to beat aiga
(Oct. 23, 2019  9:33 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I'm still confused why phi didn't use za warudo to beat aiga

Plot armor man!!
(Oct. 21, 2019  5:20 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  1:54 PM)Requim Wrote: Wait your tired of the story because aiga came back?

I'm mad they nerfed Aiga super well. He was the best blader who defeated every character in GT (Yes, I'm counting Free as well in the manga.) and then after him being the champion or a year this naruto runner guy came outta nowhere and destroyed him? Are you for real? Prime Apocalypse can be bursted it is like the Cho-Z Wing System. If Aiga can burst Cho-Z Valkyrie FOR SURE he can BURST Prime Apocalypse. I expected at least a point against PA yk but that bey instant KOed Union Achilles, I'm super mad. After Aiga defeating literally everyone besides Delta and the result? This Arthur guy who will be irrelevant later on just defeated him outta nowhere. >Unhappy

Aiga wasnt nerfed, Arthur is way too powerful, his bey doesnt exist in the WBBA official database. He probably made it himself, if Apocalypse didnt has his Mugen Lock System, Aiga could won for sure

(Oct. 22, 2019  4:11 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  12:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Sorry for the misunderstanding I meant gt as a whole bc its just getting repetitive and I wish gt was way different
GT is becoming similar to g revolution from original series . An organization named hell proves a challenge for wbba similar to bega and they say gwynn is the final boss and judging from the scene in which he was shown he seems to be a genius like brooklyn .

It reminds me Shogun Steel, with that DNA thing
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:43 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:28 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Whose voice actors, Phi and Boris or Gwyn and Brooklyn?
Phi and Boris share same Japanese VA Takehito Koyasu.

Doji too, in metal fight.
(Oct. 22, 2019  9:57 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:43 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Phi and Boris share same Japanese VA Takehito Koyasu.

And the same voice actor of Doji.

And Doji's Dead.
14 more hours. Any of u guys know what they might show in the next preview.
Anybody know where I can watch it? Where I live it’ll be airing at 3:00 AM.
(Oct. 24, 2019  10:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Anybody know where I can watch it? Where I live it’ll be airing at 3:00 AM.

A link will be posted soon.
(Oct. 24, 2019  10:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2019  10:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Anybody know where I can watch it? Where I live it’ll be airing at 3:00 AM.

A link will be posted soon.

Ok. Thanks for informing me!
(Oct. 24, 2019  11:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2019  10:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: A link will be posted soon.

Ok. Thanks for informing me!

Your profile picture is awesome.
(Oct. 24, 2019  11:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2019  11:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Ok. Thanks for informing me!

Your profile picture is awesome.

Thank you!
Maybe Arthur defeats both drum and deltas bey
His new beyblade organisation (THE HELL) May train the strong EVIL bladers......
Then valt,shu,aiga,drum,delta may team up to defeat him

Finally aiga vs valt
Drum vs aiga
Delta vs drum
Delat vs aiga
May happen
(Oct. 25, 2019  6:22 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Maybe Arthur defeats both drum and deltas bey
His new beyblade organisation (THE HELL) May train the strong EVIL bladers......

Finally aiga vs valt
Drum vs aiga
Delta vs drum
Delat vs aiga
May happen
No Shu in GT unfortunately.
(Oct. 25, 2019  6:22 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Maybe Arthur defeats both drum and deltas bey

Finally aiga vs valt
Drum vs aiga
Delta vs drum
Delat vs aiga
May happen

Arthur gonna break dragon and diabolos and then Drum gonna make Imperial Dragon and rechallange Arthur and gonna defeat him and then Gwynn Ronny shows up and then he defeats Drum and becomes the Last boss. This is my Theory.
One of the most unexpected Beyblade episodes ever.
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:25 AM)renidage Wrote:
I have already posted this.
It is an epic episode which I was waiting for.

Hey How can I download the episode?

Hey How can I download the episode?
From the preview I guess gwynn uses his mathematical skills and helps drum build IMPERIAL DRAGON
Question: HOW THE HELL SALAMANDER DID DRAGON GET DESTROYED BUT DIABOLOS SURVIVED?!?!
(Oct. 25, 2019  1:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Question: HOW THE HELL SALAMANDER DID DRAGON GET DESTROYED BUT DIABOLOS SURVIVED?!?!
Diabolos went left spin, less recoil probably saved it.