Beyblade Burst GT Episode #26 (September 27, 2019)

(Sep. 13, 2019  6:41 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Why do I feel that they will somehow try to avoid Delta vs Aiga because
1) They don’t want Aiga to lose to establish him as a champion.
2) They don’t want Delta to lose to make him headstrong.

Lets see what happens . The ep 28 title may give us some hints .
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:55 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:41 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Why do I feel that they will somehow try to avoid Delta vs Aiga because
1) They don’t want Aiga to lose to establish him as a champion.
2) They don’t want Delta to lose to make him headstrong.

Lets see what happens . The ep 28 title may give us some hints .

Oh yeah, we know we're getting Aiga vs Amane, then Drum, so many Delta's next.
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:20 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's you guys fixin' of the next RAW GT episode:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1__XexA...G6TTdZYl8D

Thank you.

This episode was awful.

LOL people don't even care for GT anymore, no even a single review.
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:20 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's you guys fixin' of the next RAW GT episode:
Thank you very much!

Can u put the episode on https://animeheaven.ru/animeheaven.eu.
The episode isn't bad, maybe just a bit of a filler. I was kinda hoping for a tag battle Drum, Delta vs Aiga like we've seen in the manga
What episode is Delta gonna battle Aiga. And who do you think is going to win Delta or Aiga.
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:19 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: The episode isn't bad, maybe just a bit of a filler. I was kinda hoping for a tag battle  Drum, Delta vs Aiga like we've seen in the manga

I Agee with you on that one the manga version of that fight is better aiga being tag team by both drum abd delta is better specially with how easy aiga was playing around with both it really showcase the dominance of Aiga.
wait...taggging...shoot.

(Sep. 27, 2019  8:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Thank you.

This episode was awful.

I like GT. People are busy dude and life is stressful. I’d love to make a easy early review, but I’m waiting for the subs to come out so I can’t give a proper review without a proper understanding.
All I know is that Rock Dragon is still pretty shaky and Aiga still has the best launch.
"What do you mean you're becoming satisfied when I fight Aiga, Dragon?"

Uh-oh. Pretty sure it's Diaboros who always says stuff like this lol.
(Sep. 27, 2019  7:11 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: wait...taggging...shoot.

(Sep. 27, 2019  8:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Thank you.

This episode was awful.

I like GT. People are busy dude and life is stressful. I’d love to make a easy early review, but I’m waiting for the subs to come out so I can’t give a proper review without a proper understanding.
All I know is that Rock Dragon is still pretty shaky and Aiga still has the best launch.
I understand, but not even a single review?
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Zankye did a review of the episode on his youtube channel and Leo Burst is trying to catch up to the series.
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:

eps are too short to only comment on one. I usually write something every few episodes.
Alright, 26 is subbed. Wait, I shouldn’t trust subs…ehh personal taste. Thanks again fansubbers
Blowing on the machine and hoping it goes forward. Drum is so adorable.
I’m with Uncle with this one, Drum finding the shortcut was pretty damn smart. Even Aiga and Pot liked it.
Achilles speaking! Didn’t see that coming. Glad to see they’re partnership is even more healthier. Wonder if Dragon and Achilles will actually talk to one another.
Not sure if next episode is going to have the new opening changes or not.
Technically its around 15 or 16 where the second opening debuts but based on how the show rolls, we probably won’t get it till either episode 29 or 30 or at least until after Aiga vs Drum.
Been doing a lot of comparisons between Season 1 and GT, mostly positive, but episodes 22 through 29 have been much more enjoyable in GT.
Still, Rock lost to Blind and now Aiga. It makes sense cuz Aiga’s a beast but maybe Drum needs a new move for Rock and Grand.
Okay, I think I’m starting to like Delta. Save for his relationship with Diaboros, he’s just normal. No comedy gimmicks, no overreactions, no…okay he feels more threatening compared to the others (Lodin’s more disrespectful) but he doesn’t go out of his way to do so. He’s just quiet and normal….minus Diaboros.
Overall, fun, if its just really hyping up Friday’s episode.