Beyblade Burst GT Episode #25 (September 20, 2019)

Now you guys understand that Amane is pure garbage. Even Blind or Fumiya would have gotten a point against Aiga.
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:24 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Now you guys understand that Amane is pure garbage. Even Blind or Fumiya would have gotten a point against Aiga.

I disagree, Blind would've been destroyed. Same with Fumiya.
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: It was great to see Aiga again. Union Achilles vs Slash Valkyrie, I want this to happen so bad.
So do I, but I feel Valt was more of a hype/mentor character than an actual obstacle. Let’s hope
I’m wrong.
Delta fans: OMG DELTA HAS THE COOLEST LAUNCH EVER!
Aiga: Hold my bey.
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: It was great to see Aiga again. Union Achilles vs Slash Valkyrie, I want this to happen so bad.
So do I, but I feel Valt was more of a hype/mentor character than an actual obstacle. Let’s hope
I’m wrong.
Valt only had, 20 second match against Drum is the first episode. And 2 more rounds in episode 7. That's very underwhelming, and I still want a Valkyrie upgrade hopefully a new base with metal like Union and Zwei. Justice for Valkyrie.
Strange how the new Hypersphere Beystadium turned out. It seems to act as a skateboard pool where skaters would jump the ramps and fall back in. In this stadium,
This explains what the Hypersphere Beystadium was originally meant to be like, jumping around and charging at each other. However, Hasbro must’ve been incapable of replicating a stadium that bowl-shaped and ramped so they may have decided to make a stadium where they constantly hit each other in the middle instead.
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:35 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Strange how the new Hypersphere Beystadium turned out. It seems to act as a skateboard pool where skaters would jump the ramps and fall back in. In this stadium,
This explains what the Hypersphere Beystadium was originally meant to be like, jumping around and charging at each other. However, Hasbro must’ve been incapable of replicating a stadium that bowl-shaped and ramped so they may have decided to make a stadium where they constantly hit each other in the middle instead.

This is the exact same stadium from the Bey carnival tournament earlier in GT.
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:42 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:35 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Strange how the new Hypersphere Beystadium turned out. It seems to act as a skateboard pool where skaters would jump the ramps and fall back in. In this stadium,

This is the exact same stadium from the Bey carnival tournament earlier in GT.

Maybe I haven’t noticed much simply by watching episode 25 and never any other episode.
LOL slowed it down, you can see Drum and Ace Dragon.
[Image: S46FRcT.png]
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: LOL slowed it down, you can see Drum and Ace Dragon.
Oof
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:30 PM)Tommykats Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: LOL slowed it down, you can see Drum and Ace Dragon.
Oof

HA GOT EM!!!
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:30 PM)Tommykats Wrote:
Oof

Maybe this is like it's confirmed that drum will lose my guess
Drum falls down make me can’t stop laughing ?
delta vs aiga please must delta defeat aiga. Please hope Delta will champion
(Oct. 07, 2019  5:07 PM)Tipu Abhishek Wrote: delta vs aiga please must delta defeat aiga. Please hope Delta will champion
The battle will begin on Friday.