Beyblade Burst GT Episode #25 (September 20, 2019)

25) A Challenge to Aiga!
アイガに挑戦だーッ!
Aiga ni chōsenda!
September 20, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/lWSbKVW.jpg
Drum vs Aiga begins. Concludes next episode.
This is my theory. Maybe its like the Battleship Cruise. The last 2 contestants battle the World Champion(Aiga). The 2 contestants are Drum and Delta.The first battle is Drum Vs Aiga. Drum loses 3-1. The second battle is Delta Vs Aiga. Aiga loses 3-2 and Delta is the new World Champion. This is my THEORY. The only thing I don't know is if Delta destroys Achilles.
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This is my theory. Maybe its like the Battleship Cruise. The last 2 contestants battle the World Champion(Aiga). The 2 contestants are Drum and Delta.The first battle is Drum Vs Aiga. Drum loses 3-1. The second battle is Delta Vs Aiga. Aiga loses 3-2 and Delta is the new World Champion. This is my THEORY. The only thing I don't know is if Delta destroys Achilles.
This could be likely.
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This is my theory. Maybe its like the Battleship Cruise. The last 2 contestants battle the World Champion(Aiga). The 2 contestants are Drum and Delta.The first battle is Drum Vs Aiga. Drum loses 3-1. The second battle is Delta Vs Aiga. Aiga loses 3-2 and Delta is the new World Champion. This is my THEORY. The only thing I don't know is if Delta destroys Achilles.
This could be likely.
Yeah, but I really don't v want Achilles to be destroyed after 2 battles, and I deeply want him to battle Valt again.
that why metals are better they dont get destroyed easily
(Sep. 10, 2019  12:23 PM)panos123 Wrote: that why meatals are better they dont get destroyed easily
While that is definitely the case in real life, the anime is really different and as a matter of fact, Chouzetsu had the most beys destroyed out of any burst season so far.
I reaaaallllyyy hope it’s Delta vs Aiga, and not Drum vs Aiga...actually, I’d be ok with it if Drum loses. Drum doesn’t feel ready to be a world champion.
How Drum take on Aiga's Union Achilles' Power & Speed Mode?
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  12:23 PM)panos123 Wrote: that why meatals are better they dont get destroyed easily
While that is definitely the case in real life, the anime is really different and as a matter of fact, Chouzetsu had the most beys destroyed out of any burst season so far.
I think he is talking about the metal blades from the metal series .
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:00 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: While that is definitely the case in real life, the anime is really different and as a matter of fact, Chouzetsu had the most beys destroyed out of any burst season so far.
Ahh I’m sorry.
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:00 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: While that is definitely the case in real life, the anime is really different and as a matter of fact, Chouzetsu had the most beys destroyed out of any burst season so far.
He said burst seasons.
In this episode Drum will battle Amane. And since Delta has beaten Pot in ep 24 Delta will have the chance to face Aiga. And everyone knows that Drum will beat Amane.
(Sep. 12, 2019  10:55 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: In this episode Drum will battle Amane. And since Delta has beaten Pot in ep 24 Delta will have the chance to face Aiga. And everyone knows that Drum will beat Amane.

Well Amane needed to fight someone. I was guessing he might not have to battle and just learn from watching the other bladers and stepping up in the next arc. Pretty sure he'll lose, but its been awhile since they had a serious battle so I hope Amane is treated better in this bout. Maybe they're show a glimpse of him achieving Gold Turbo.
Amane will lose this battle . But happy to see him battling aiga . At least he has some character development and the creators have decided not to make him another rantaro/ranjiro . I hope he manages to acheive gold turbo later on .
I knew it! Aiga has Gold Turbo!!! But didn't expect Amane vs Aiga though. Aiga going to win 2-0,3-0 obviously
Amane vs Aiga...THIS...IS...AWESOME! Sure he's gonna lose but this is Amane's best chance for growth and development, especially now that Aiga has Gold Turbo. This might actually be a good opportunity for Amane to get a bit of a chance to unlock his own Gold Turbo.
Title matches go to 3 points. Amane Vs Aiga- 1st battle: Ring out finish for Aiga. 2nd battle: Survivor finish for Amane. 3rd battle: Burst finish for Aiga. Aiga wins 3-1. Drum Vs Aiga- 1st battle- Ring out finish for Aiga. 2nd battle- Burst finish for Drum by using True Gold Turbo. 3rd battle- Burst finish by Aiga by using Achilles Gold Turbo. Aiga wins 3-2. Delta Vs Aiga- 1st battle: Burst finish for Aiga. 2nd battle- Burst finish for Delta. 3rd battle- Burst finish for Delta. Delta wins 4-2. It concludes in Achilles being destroyed and Delta being the New World Champion. Remember this is just a theory/prediction.
At the end of GT i really want Amane to end on a high note and not just another Rantaro or Ranjiro, his character has so much potential.
It was great to see Aiga again. Union Achilles vs Slash Valkyrie, I want this to happen so bad.