Beyblade Burst GT Episode #24 (September 13, 2019)

Subs are out!

OMG Delta's face. Amane's 6 luck finally ran out lol though I'm glad he's battling Aiga next round. But Delta didn't deny Drum was his friend, its subtle but sweet, especially since he gave him advice before the Battle Journey started. Guess he cares for him after all.

Pot's the second to get a point off of Delta though I count it as the first since he messed up against Blind. Though Delta winning round 2 makes sense, kinda wish Pot didn't just spam Lock Reverse, he also had Feather Storm. It was still a good battle.

Aiga being shocked does make sense, though oddly enough, Delta and Diaboros have a healthier relationship than Aiga and Achilles under the Dark Resonance around the same. And by healthy I mean both of them are on the same page as opposed to driving out and harming the avatar. Then again, it does bring up questions about Delta and Diabolos's bond: is Diabolos just manipulating Delta's ambitions to satisfy his hunger, do they both genuinely want to get stronger and the two are just much more aggressive about it, did Delta's personality take a dramatic shift immediately after he got Diabolos. Eh, who knows for sure, its just fun to think about.

Then again, Valt needed Free to spell it out for him back when Aiga was the same. The difference is Valt was looking up on Aiga before he battled Free (which was Aiga's first sign) so that comparison's kinda null and void.

Still a good episode, though I wanted to see the other characters and Pot's response at the end of the episode. They'll probably give it to us next episode.
Pot only using lock reverse makes sense cause delta didn't give him any space to breath each time bringing Pegasus on the verge of bursting , so theirs really no way to really use other move because delta will strike him quick as soon as pot tried something else which would've result on a busrt faster. Plus they probably wanted to show off Pegasus gimmick over and over again maybe.
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Pot only using lock reverse makes sense cause delta didn't give him any space to breath each time bringing Pegasus on the verge of bursting , so theirs really no way to really use other move because delta will strike him quick as soon as pot tried something else which would've result on a busrt faster. Plus they probably wanted to show off Pegasus gimmick over and over again maybe.
Hmmmmmm....fair, good point. Diaboros really had the speed advantage too. And even if Pot started in the center, Diaboros probably could've broken through Feather Storm. Thanks.