Beyblade Burst GT Episode #23 (September 6, 2019)

(Sep. 05, 2019  7:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ok, so the episode is coming tomorrow.
Few theories...
Drum beats Blind.
Amane gets wrecked as usual.
Delta defeats Fumiya 2-0, without using Erase.
Next episodes.
Aiger destroys Slash Valkyrie, Aiger defeats Drum.

Amane Defense Force, rise!
So where do you all watch this? I’m on 22 and can’t wait for 23.
My theories:
Drum beats Blind 2-1 and Blind wants Gold Turbo
Delta and Fumiya win their battles off-screen.
Fumiya get 1 point using Wizard Blow on Delta
Delta uses Shining Cross and bursts Fafnir.
Amane wins his battle and moves on.
Drum, Amane, Delta, Pot, and more move on through the course.
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: So where do you all watch this? I’m on 22 and can’t wait for 23.

Usually the episode comes up on youtube, some people use links, others wait for subs to come out on certain websites.
Here is your weekly raw Japanese Beyblade Burst GT fix. Get it while it's hot!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p3nwub...dyo3FXpR5o

For those who want to download the torrent:
https://nyaa.si/view/1173993
Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 23 (Review)
Actually...... I am starting to think that Fumiya is a pretty decent character.

After watching this episode, I am hundred percent sure that Lodin and Joe are done for. They are not coming back.
(Sep. 06, 2019  10:54 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Actually...... I am starting to think that Fumiya is a pretty decent character.

After watching this episode, I am hundred percent sure that Lodin and Joe are done for. They are not coming back.
Makes sense. People buy Longinus and Joker due to how comptetive they are, no reason to market them just like Archer Hercules.
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:21 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: My theories:
Drum beats Blind 2-1 and Blind wants Gold Turbo
Delta and Fumiya win their battles off-screen.
Fumiya get 1 point using Wizard Blow on Delta
Delta uses Shining Cross and bursts Fafnir.
Amane wins his battle and moves on.
Drum, Amane, Delta, Pot, and more move on through the course.

Pretty good ep. 4 of my theories were correct so i'm happy.
Everyone saw Drum beat Blind by a mile. The only reason the producers let Drum win is because if he lost he would be out of the tournament. So what would be the point of Drum. He's the protagonist, hero, main character, leader, prime mover and so forth.
(Sep. 06, 2019  10:22 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: (oh what a shocker, Fumiya is still the best character in GT). .

Exactly my thoughts lmao. That scene was so good, you could see and hear the sheer despair when Delta started doing his bullet things.
I hope Blind isn't effectively retired. I love the kooky artist-bladers.
The one who can challenge Aiga will be Drum or Delta. And before this the two will have a battle and Delta win again because his power is too strong,

Pot and Amane will be disqualified in next round

(Sep. 08, 2019  9:03 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The one who can challenge Aiga will be Drum or Delta. And before this the two will have a battle and Delta win again because his power is too strong,

Pot and Amane will be disqualified in next round and Aiga will beat Delta.
(Sep. 08, 2019  9:03 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The one who can challenge Aiga will be Drum or Delta. And before this the two will have a battle and Delta win again because his power is too strong,

Pot and Amane will be disqualified in next round and Aiga will beat Delta.

We're sleeping on Amane though. Guy had no battles yet and always rolled 6. Drum or Delta are the favorites but there can be some jokey ending to it with Amane winning in the end.
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:36 PM)Limetka Wrote:

We're sleeping on Amane though. Guy had no battles yet and always rolled 6. Drum or Delta are the favorites but there can be some jokey ending to it with Amane winning in the end.

What if it is a triple threat match and Drum and Delta eliminate each other resulting in Amane winning, though I see it this way.
1) Delta vs Drum, Delta beats Drum fair and square.
2) Drum vs Pot or Amane (Delta is disqualified due to some bulls**t to avoid Drum vs Delta), Drum wins here.
3) Triple threat match (Drum vs Delta vs Amane), might not happen, Amane wins here.
4) Triple threat match with Pot replacing Amane, Delta or Drum win here.
5) Delta wins but Aiga chooses Drum as his competitor.
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:58 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:36 PM)Limetka Wrote: We're sleeping on Amane though. Guy had no battles yet and always rolled 6. Drum or Delta are the favorites but there can be some jokey ending to it with Amane winning in the end.

What if it is a triple threat match and Drum and Delta eliminate each other resulting in Amane winning, though I see it this way.
2) Drum vs Pot or Amane (Delta is disqualified due to some bulls**t to avoid Drum vs Delta), Drum wins here.
3) Triple threat match (Drum vs Delta vs Amane), might not happen, Amane wins here.
I could see Delta Vs Drum And Pot vs Amane seeing as he wants to beat Pot  Or Drum vs Pot and Delta easily defeating Amane Because it seems like this is the arc where drum will finally defeat all of the GT3 Even delta and Go against Aiga to then lose so they can advertise Union Achilles

(Sep. 08, 2019  4:58 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:36 PM)Limetka Wrote: We're sleeping on Amane though. Guy had no battles yet and always rolled 6. Drum or Delta are the favorites but there can be some jokey ending to it with Amane winning in the end.

I could see Delta Vs Drum And Pot vs Amane seeing as he wants to beat Pot  Or Drum vs Pot and Delta easily defeating Amane Because it seems like this is the arc where drum will finally defeat all of the GT3 Even delta and Go against Aiga to then lose so they can advertise Union Achilles
(Sep. 08, 2019  5:12 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:58 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: What if it is a triple threat match and Drum and Delta eliminate each other resulting in Amane winning, though I see it this way.

(Sep. 08, 2019  4:58 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: What if it is a triple threat match and Drum and Delta eliminate each other resulting in Amane winning, though I see it this way.

Nah, Delta is not Losing so early. They will find to some nefarious way to dq him.
Whew, finally caught up with the series.

Okay, now while as much as I like Dragon (favorite character in GT), even I'm seeing the pattern of the round 2 pep talk with Drum to win the whole shebang shtick. Now, this isn't uncommon in tournament animes, in OG Inazuma Eleven for example, the bulk of Raimon's wins were always 1-2 (few exceptions here or there). But it would be nice to stir the pot a bit more often.

Now, HOW Drum and Dragon won...now that, THAT, is the kind of bond I like to see more often between blader and avatar/bit-beast/whatever the guys within the beys are called now. In the Burst series the last time an avatar literally tipped the scales to help the blader was waaaaaay back in Burst S1Eee1 where Valkyrie/Valtryrek lowered Valt's launcher. I still felt that scene was awesome.

On the flipside, Blind went out like a punk as a result. And given his 2-ep battle with Delta and how he took the loss then compared to his clear resent now, he deserved better than that.

Not a fan of Delta even if the "darkness" "will crush opponents" act is being handled WAAAAY better than previous seasons. But I like Fumiya even less (quirky he may be but I can't overlook the whole, humiliate a kid who refused you to drag his new team and a world champion class team's name into the mud for your petty grudge) so it was a nice show. Did feel a bit bad for him as potentially losing your bey can be far more scarring than it being shattered to pieces in front of you. His reaction to his sister and same group giving him a helping hand was humorous and welcome.
Can someone send a link to the video?