Beyblade Burst GT Episode #2 (April 12, 2019)

(Apr. 12, 2019  1:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Time to review the episode:

I think this was longer than the episode btw thanks for the review
Saw the subs, thanks to whoever posted and Tl (translated?) them.
I really hope Ichika gets her own unique bey, Sasha was a good template but we can go so much further with our female characters. She, Amane, and now Drum are part of Team Victories, and if they're going to compete in tournaments, they need their members with GT beys. Plus Fafnir has his own team and making Delta join the team too early isn't a good thing.
Amane has three Defense special moves, dope. Keep Counter is a little bit underwhelming though, but I love Hurricane Counter.
Also, I'm really glad the Burst trilogy+future has actually shown our character's families....for the most part.
Overall, good episode.

What was cliche about the name lol?
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

I just think that any defense type moves in Burst that uses "Guard" and maybe "Counter" is a bit overdone, I mean we've got so many "Guard" moves now, just slap the beys name in front, like Emperor Guard, Egis Guard, Final Guard.
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:41 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2019  11:15 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Really? Phi's a spiteful sociopath who threw a temper tantrum because he didn't get the bey he wanted. He's way too defensive for not getting what he wants, but Aiga has never done anything to the point of insanity (minus breaking Valt's bey but he even admitted that wasn't right for him to do down the line).

Ive talked to some other people on other websites. Most of them happened to like Phi because of his "no qualms" idea. Given that most prefer to headcanon him as an actual alien (rather than human), they are interested in his "inhuman values" that makes him evil in the first place 

And given the idea that hes the big bad, of course. A character being a villain is a weak excuse to like a character, but there are other reasons why they like Phi

But I am not going to turn this into a "Phi Is Awesome" essay, just for the sake of this thread's purpose

(Apr. 14, 2019  5:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

I just think that any defense type moves in Burst that uses "Guard" and maybe "Counter" is a bit overdone, I mean we've got so many "Guard" moves now, just slap the beys name in front, like Emperor Guard, Egis Guard, Final Guard.
lol, good point
Crash: Shield, Emperor, Final,
Drift: Roller, Emperor
Defense: Shelter, Roller
Huh, even Jinnius had Guard...Twist haha
I like how Takane just jumps to the part where Drum & Ace gracelessly lost and not the previous match or anything prior to the loss. Free and Wakiya may say "a loss is a loss" but there's way more to be said about overall performance.

Both battles shown today were pretty good. Again, really liking how genuinely good-natured the kids are.