Beyblade Burst GT Episode #15 (July 12, 2019)

15) Drum vs. Delta!!
ドラムvsデルタ
Doramu vs Deruta!!
July 12, 2019
I like deltas launch very much
Prob my fav launch until now
(Jul. 05, 2019  11:58 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I like deltas launch very much
Prob my fav launch until now

It is indeed the best launch of the anime . But it is a little too complex .
There’s so many memes on twitter about Delta’s launch lmao
The intro has some secrets
(Jul. 12, 2019  9:19 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: The intro has some secrets

Indeed, big secrets.

Valt is no where to be seen in the intro. Valt is done guys.
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is no where to be seen in the intro. Valt is done guys.

I’m pretty sure he’s still the champion, so there’s hope for him.
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is no where to be seen in the intro. Valt is done guys.

I’m pretty sure he’s still the champion, so there’s hope for him.

He is not, Aiga is.
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:06 AM)Okanie Wrote: There’s so many memes on twitter about Delta’s launch lmao

May I get a link?
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:25 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: What the ..... Is wrong  with deltas bey???it has 2 tips, the tip dosent  stop spinning after it bursts,it dosent stay stationery like phoenix,but it keeps on spinning!??!
Bull....

The concept of revive and dead phoenixs tip hitting the armor was crazy,but this is insane,how  does the tip keep on spinning
It Spins along with the bey and than shoots off with the same force that the bey was spinning and keeps spinning because its a Hole Flat
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I’m pretty sure he’s still the champion, so there’s hope for him.

He is not, Aiga is.

I’m pretty sure there was a mention that Valt became champion when GT began. Either way, they’d never do away with Valt or Valkyrie until Burst ends.
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is not, Aiga is.

I’m pretty sure there was a mention that Valt became champion when GT began. Either way, they’d never do away with Valt or Valkyrie until Burst ends.

It was wrong, the sub was wrong, Aiga is the champion.
Whoa I knew aiga was gonna wear a bigger jacket.
Valt may disappear for a while, then reappear some time later. Anyway, Diabolos's Bullet Attack is really OP, of course. Opposite to how it is in real life
(Jul. 12, 2019  2:01 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt may disappear for a while, then reappear some time later. Anyway, Diabolos's Bullet Attack is really OP, of course. Opposite to how it is in real life

LOL Slash Valkyrie literally has 1 battle.
(Jul. 12, 2019  2:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  2:01 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt may disappear for a while, then reappear some time later. Anyway, Diabolos's Bullet Attack is really OP, of course. Opposite to how it is in real life

LOL Slash Valkyrie literally has 1 battle.

He battled in episode 7, remember which made Drum make the Rock base
(Jul. 12, 2019  2:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  2:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: LOL Slash Valkyrie literally has 1 battle.

He battled in episode 7, remember which made Drum make the Rock base

I know he only appeared for 3 rounds.
Wow, today dropped several bombshells.

Alright, you know what would be the biggest surprise: Aiga's new bey NOT being Achilles but something else. Hmm, imagine if he became the new owner of Spriggan. Perfectly balanced as everything should be.

Just finished the subs for episode 14. Did Drum actually go into how he and Delta met or was that a episode preview joke?
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:05 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wow, today dropped several bombshells.

Alright, you know what would be the biggest surprise: Aiga's new bey NOT being Achilles but something else. Hmm, imagine if he became the new owner of Spriggan. Perfectly balanced as everything should be.

Just finished the subs for episode 14. Did Drum actually go into how he and Delta met or was that a episode preview joke?

Owners are based on names
Air Knight -> Kitt Lopez
Cho-Z Spriggan -> Shu

etc...
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:17 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:05 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wow, today dropped several bombshells.

Owners are based on names
Air Knight -> Kitt Lopez
Cho-Z Spriggan -> Shu

etc...
I know, it'd just be really funny if it happened. Any news on a GT/Rising Achilles yet?